19 married she cheated

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:18 PM by Guest Rating: +11|-10

hi i need help i met this girl online we talk for 3 months and went over to see her she is filipina we fell deep in love and i asked her to married me we were both the same age well 6 months later we got married we were both 19 she had to go back we were both sad we talked everyday on skype we fight a bit but not much she got a job with her friend who was a girl but a lot older she work from morning to late at night and i would not be happy becouse i didnt see her much well one day after being married for 7months she went to work crying about somehting and this guy asked she ok well they talk for a long time with ou me newing about about 1 week before my bday they went for coffee and he took her to a hotel room and they fucked she told me everything they did and was not much and she sed he never made her cum like that help well i got really angry but we talked it out and stayed together well now we have a baby and and she got a job here she started getting angry at me for no reall reson and she has moved out she still tell me she loves me and all that bull shit but i didnt know if she doing it agian i wont to save my family but doint know if i can pls help me i cant take it if she cheated on me agian

Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:35 PM

May Allah guide your filipina wife to Islam.

Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:37 PM

I Think your wife maybe cheating, friend.

You might want to confront her about this. Maybe get some counseling for the both of you.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +24|-15
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +86|-41
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +26|-12
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...