7 years and counting

I was the other woman

Thursday, September 15, 2016 3:45 AM by Anonymous Rating: +1|-6

It all started 7 years ago. I had come face to face with a guy I thought was cute. I mean, that's how it all starts right? Exactly. Well my story starts off with him being in a 2 month relationship with another girl. I met him while I was seeing another guy that he was living with at the time. We became a couple. I'm the kind of person whom loves sexual activity. My boyfriend and I had tried to have sex but he was a bad kisser. The type of kisser where too much saliva got transfered into my mouth. The type of sex that didn't last but only a few short seconds because he came too fast. It was not working for me at all.

Knowing his roommate was only a door away from inside the house, I contacted him on MySpace. Yes, old school haha. I had found his profile and said a simple hello. We had chatted and we had became flirtatious and from there came the questions. Why was I writing to him? To get a good sex drive. He was willing to help me out.

We would meet at his house and at my house whenever they were empty. Our first kiss happened in my boyfriends room on his bed while he was mowing the lawn in his back yard. His girlfriend was at work. He had snuck into the room while I was waiting for him. Emotions and nerves flew everywhere and he finally leaned in and gave me the kiss we have been both waiting for. It was energetic and it would have led to more but we were scared we would get caught.

From that point on we were uncontrollable. Texting each other wanting to meet up to just feel each other's skin and kiss one another and hold each other. It grew into a strong connection. Years went by and they soon became pregnant with their first child. This had killed me inside. Soon came marriage and then another few years later there came their second child.

I am content because after all these years he had fallen out of love with her and in love with me.

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 3:32 PM

Lol dumb bitch. He married her and had 2 children and you say he's falling out of love with you? Wrong. He loves that women. He likes you sexually and that's it. Men MARRY the women they want to spend the rest of their lives with and lots of times it has nothing to do with sex. He married wife and mother material. Trust me I'm a cheating husband and I would never leave my wife. I just like you for the sex. It's not about the sex with my wife it's about the responsibility that a wife can handle that you can't. So bend over and take it so I can go back home to wifey

Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:30 PM
ALF

You have all the intelligence of a bag of hammers.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +110|-107
13K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +36|-14
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

14K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..