7 years and counting

I was the other woman

Thursday, September 15, 2016 3:45 AM by Anonymous Rating: +0|-6

It all started 7 years ago. I had come face to face with a guy I thought was cute. I mean, that's how it all starts right? Exactly. Well my story starts off with him being in a 2 month relationship with another girl. I met him while I was seeing another guy that he was living with at the time. We became a couple. I'm the kind of person whom loves sexual activity. My boyfriend and I had tried to have sex but he was a bad kisser. The type of kisser where too much saliva got transfered into my mouth. The type of sex that didn't last but only a few short seconds because he came too fast. It was not working for me at all.

Knowing his roommate was only a door away from inside the house, I contacted him on MySpace. Yes, old school haha. I had found his profile and said a simple hello. We had chatted and we had became flirtatious and from there came the questions. Why was I writing to him? To get a good sex drive. He was willing to help me out.

We would meet at his house and at my house whenever they were empty. Our first kiss happened in my boyfriends room on his bed while he was mowing the lawn in his back yard. His girlfriend was at work. He had snuck into the room while I was waiting for him. Emotions and nerves flew everywhere and he finally leaned in and gave me the kiss we have been both waiting for. It was energetic and it would have led to more but we were scared we would get caught.

From that point on we were uncontrollable. Texting each other wanting to meet up to just feel each other's skin and kiss one another and hold each other. It grew into a strong connection. Years went by and they soon became pregnant with their first child. This had killed me inside. Soon came marriage and then another few years later there came their second child.

I am content because after all these years he had fallen out of love with her and in love with me.

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 3:32 PM

Lol dumb bitch. He married her and had 2 children and you say he's falling out of love with you? Wrong. He loves that women. He likes you sexually and that's it. Men MARRY the women they want to spend the rest of their lives with and lots of times it has nothing to do with sex. He married wife and mother material. Trust me I'm a cheating husband and I would never leave my wife. I just like you for the sex. It's not about the sex with my wife it's about the responsibility that a wife can handle that you can't. So bend over and take it so I can go back home to wifey

Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:30 PM
ALF

You have all the intelligence of a bag of hammers.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..