A fall into lust

My wife cheated on me

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:30 PM by Keith Rating: +2|-5

My wife recently confessed to me that she was havening verbal afair with a coworker, when i asked her how long she said 4 months, i was stunded. The only reason she told about it is because she got in trouble with a female coworker because the same guy was having an affar with another girl and he showed her a picture of a pennis, she tried to defend this guy and got in trouble. This guy is married with children and banging everything at work including my wife. She won't tell me everthing sha just said that it is over, should i belive her.

Comments

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:04 PM

Divorce her bitchass

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:20 PM

Keith   your wife is a slut and whore

Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:30 PM

you've been cucked...

Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:58 PM

It takes few minutes to have a "verbal" affair not 4 months. She was definitively fucking him but shit hit the fan when she discovered that the guy is also fucking another hoe. She is lying.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:16 PM
ALF

She's being rode hard and put away wet.  Start gathering evidence (i.e., phone taps, GPS trackers, key loggers, etc.)  Just be prepared for what you're going to find.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:55 PM by Akipple

Comments
So I'm a young adult and I've been in a long term relationship with X.  When we first started dating, it was surreal.  I believed we were soul mates then and I always put his feelings first.  It was intense, romantic and adventurous to be with him but he had his flaws.  Because I loved him, I used to completely ignore some of the most dire red flags in his personality.  He had an aggressive, ultr..