http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-pramipexol.aspx, http://pilleranvendelser.site/exelon-piller.jsp, http://prishvader.site/thyroxin-pris.jsp, http://bivirkninger.site/nifedipin-bivirkninger.shtml, http://udenreceptgravid.site/mesalazin-uden-recept.shtml,

A fall into lust

My wife cheated on me

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:30 PM by Keith Rating: +2|-5

My wife recently confessed to me that she was havening verbal afair with a coworker, when i asked her how long she said 4 months, i was stunded. The only reason she told about it is because she got in trouble with a female coworker because the same guy was having an affar with another girl and he showed her a picture of a pennis, she tried to defend this guy and got in trouble. This guy is married with children and banging everything at work including my wife. She won't tell me everthing sha just said that it is over, should i belive her.

Comments

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:04 PM

Divorce her bitchass

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:20 PM

Keith   your wife is a slut and whore

Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:30 PM

you've been cucked...

Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:58 PM

It takes few minutes to have a "verbal" affair not 4 months. She was definitively fucking him but shit hit the fan when she discovered that the guy is also fucking another hoe. She is lying.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:16 PM
ALF

She's being rode hard and put away wet.  Start gathering evidence (i.e., phone taps, GPS trackers, key loggers, etc.)  Just be prepared for what you're going to find.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..