A fall into lust

My wife cheated on me

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:30 PM by Keith Rating: +2|-5

My wife recently confessed to me that she was havening verbal afair with a coworker, when i asked her how long she said 4 months, i was stunded. The only reason she told about it is because she got in trouble with a female coworker because the same guy was having an affar with another girl and he showed her a picture of a pennis, she tried to defend this guy and got in trouble. This guy is married with children and banging everything at work including my wife. She won't tell me everthing sha just said that it is over, should i belive her.

Comments

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:04 PM

Divorce her bitchass

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:20 PM

Keith   your wife is a slut and whore

Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:30 PM

you've been cucked...

Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:58 PM

It takes few minutes to have a "verbal" affair not 4 months. She was definitively fucking him but shit hit the fan when she discovered that the guy is also fucking another hoe. She is lying.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:16 PM
ALF

She's being rode hard and put away wet.  Start gathering evidence (i.e., phone taps, GPS trackers, key loggers, etc.)  Just be prepared for what you're going to find.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

2067
Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..