A fall into lust

My wife cheated on me

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:30 PM by Keith Rating: +2|-5

My wife recently confessed to me that she was havening verbal afair with a coworker, when i asked her how long she said 4 months, i was stunded. The only reason she told about it is because she got in trouble with a female coworker because the same guy was having an affar with another girl and he showed her a picture of a pennis, she tried to defend this guy and got in trouble. This guy is married with children and banging everything at work including my wife. She won't tell me everthing sha just said that it is over, should i belive her.

Comments

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:04 PM

Divorce her bitchass

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:20 PM

Keith   your wife is a slut and whore

Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:30 PM

you've been cucked...

Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:58 PM

It takes few minutes to have a "verbal" affair not 4 months. She was definitively fucking him but shit hit the fan when she discovered that the guy is also fucking another hoe. She is lying.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:16 PM
ALF

She's being rode hard and put away wet.  Start gathering evidence (i.e., phone taps, GPS trackers, key loggers, etc.)  Just be prepared for what you're going to find.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

2004
Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..