http://brugerfolie.site/nifedipin-bruger.asp, http://ahvormankankobe.site/hvor-man-kan-købe-methylprednisolon.jsp, http://bmindstedosis.site/mindste-dosis-imigran.aspx, http://behandlingtitler.site/novynette-behandling.jsp, http://opskriftogvit.site/asasantin-opskrift.shtml,

A fall into lust

My wife cheated on me

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:30 PM by Keith Rating: +2|-5

My wife recently confessed to me that she was havening verbal afair with a coworker, when i asked her how long she said 4 months, i was stunded. The only reason she told about it is because she got in trouble with a female coworker because the same guy was having an affar with another girl and he showed her a picture of a pennis, she tried to defend this guy and got in trouble. This guy is married with children and banging everything at work including my wife. She won't tell me everthing sha just said that it is over, should i belive her.

Comments

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:04 PM

Divorce her bitchass

Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:20 PM

Keith   your wife is a slut and whore

Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:30 PM

you've been cucked...

Saturday, August 20, 2016 4:58 PM

It takes few minutes to have a "verbal" affair not 4 months. She was definitively fucking him but shit hit the fan when she discovered that the guy is also fucking another hoe. She is lying.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:16 PM
ALF

She's being rode hard and put away wet.  Start gathering evidence (i.e., phone taps, GPS trackers, key loggers, etc.)  Just be prepared for what you're going to find.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +24|-17
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +30|-11
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..