Accusing without listening to the truth

Want to Cheat

Friday, April 15, 2016 2:22 PM by Michele Rating: +4|-6

Hi I've been friends with this man for over 40 years. We both lost our younger brothers so we started talking again to see if we could help each other out with the grieving process. We have been each other's talk to buddies. I met the family his family it's been over 3 years. One night I was watching tv and it was a sultry sexy show on tv I was listening to a woman making love I started typing to the guy I'm friends with it was dirty I must admit but up until this night everything went well with out friendship. He fell asleep his phone was beside him so they say and his daughter read the writing she called me in a rage blaming me for screwing her father this was not the truth it look and sounded like we had an affair going on but it wasn't she blamed me I couldn't get a word in at all. So we decided to stop seeing each other for the sake of both our families still they don't believe us. Then his wife called me about a month later and she told me to change my phone number get out of town and if I still keep talking to him she was going to flatten me. They don't want the truth she wants to fight I'm almost 60yrs old she's clos to 70. What can I do. I perfectly good friendship after all these yrs is gone. So many questions I need to ask and truth to be told but I draw a blank every time  this did not happen I was being sexy one night got caught and I'm afraid this crazy bitch is going to hurt me if she sees me around town. What can I do I have her message on my phone for evidence just in case I need it for something. Can I do anything about this to save my own skin I need help.

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Saturday, April 16, 2016 8:52 PM

You have a responsibility in this mess. Do not skip town or move, just leave him alone. Do not talk to him again by ending your friendship. You will have more to lose if you don't.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 8:08 PM

im sorry my dear...intention is irrelevant.. sexy talk should be between intimates or intended intimates only.. you gambled and lost... not always are the lost gambles huge... sometimes the gun in russian roulette is only a pea shooter

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..