Accusing without listening to the truth

Want to Cheat

Friday, April 15, 2016 2:22 PM by Michele Rating: +4|-6

Hi I've been friends with this man for over 40 years. We both lost our younger brothers so we started talking again to see if we could help each other out with the grieving process. We have been each other's talk to buddies. I met the family his family it's been over 3 years. One night I was watching tv and it was a sultry sexy show on tv I was listening to a woman making love I started typing to the guy I'm friends with it was dirty I must admit but up until this night everything went well with out friendship. He fell asleep his phone was beside him so they say and his daughter read the writing she called me in a rage blaming me for screwing her father this was not the truth it look and sounded like we had an affair going on but it wasn't she blamed me I couldn't get a word in at all. So we decided to stop seeing each other for the sake of both our families still they don't believe us. Then his wife called me about a month later and she told me to change my phone number get out of town and if I still keep talking to him she was going to flatten me. They don't want the truth she wants to fight I'm almost 60yrs old she's clos to 70. What can I do. I perfectly good friendship after all these yrs is gone. So many questions I need to ask and truth to be told but I draw a blank every time  this did not happen I was being sexy one night got caught and I'm afraid this crazy bitch is going to hurt me if she sees me around town. What can I do I have her message on my phone for evidence just in case I need it for something. Can I do anything about this to save my own skin I need help.

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Saturday, April 16, 2016 8:52 PM

You have a responsibility in this mess. Do not skip town or move, just leave him alone. Do not talk to him again by ending your friendship. You will have more to lose if you don't.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 8:08 PM

im sorry my dear...intention is irrelevant.. sexy talk should be between intimates or intended intimates only.. you gambled and lost... not always are the lost gambles huge... sometimes the gun in russian roulette is only a pea shooter

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +110|-107
13K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +36|-14
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

14K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..