Am I gay if I suck and fuck a guy and nobody know

Want to Cheat

Sunday, September 4, 2016 4:42 PM by jas Rating: +9|-5

I was wondering if it is bad not to tell my wife that I want a big cock in my ass and in my mouth. The things that she don't know won't hurt her, but I really would like to have a threesome with another guy I've never done it before. I have got fucked in the ass by multiple women. I would love for her to bring someone home and let them tear my ass up then blow there load in my ass.I've had fantasies about another man in my ass for a long time just wish she would bring him home instead of me going behind her back. Does this make me gay if I suck and fuck a guy in front of  her, she knows that is what I've been wanting since we got together 5 years ago, I always wear lingerie around the house and work just waiting for her to bring him home. I'm not gonna lie I'm about the freakest guy that I've have ever known especially when I take diet pills they make me crave a big juicy cock. The last girl I was with(she don't know about her) she brought a strap on dildo and pounded my ass for two weeks straight that was the best sex by far that I've ever had first thing she did was she made me deep throat a big ass dildo then bent me over until she got it all the way in and opened the curtains for everyone to see (I loved every minute of it) and that was about 8 or 9 inch dildo. I have been craving some cock so bad that I ordered my personal strap-on. Is it wrong that I have these kind of fantasies the way I look at it is as long as nobody gets hurt we will be ok.another fantasies is watching my wife gt that ass pounded while I watch and jackoff or better suck a big juicy cock, I don't think I'm gay I've never been with a guy, yet. I see myself having these fantasies for a long time if i dont fullfill it. Words cannot explain how I feel about these fantasies it is the best feeling a man can have. I'm sitting in my chair in a thong with precum all over my dick just thinking about it. Please someone help and give me some dick. When I'm on speed I'm a freak a superfreak down for whatever even two or three Cocks at once😄

Tags: Gay; Threesome;

Comments

Monday, September 5, 2016 7:26 AM

Yes, of course it make message you gay or at least bisexual..but does it matter? You have a fantasy about other men, and you run the risk of her being u accepting. You will then need to answer the question, now what??

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 6:46 PM
TheBestAdvice

I don't know if you are gay or not. I do know that your girlfriend probably wants to be with a guy who fantasizes about her, and not another guy. You should be totally honest with her. You will probably lose her, but it's the right thing to do. Don't use her. If she happens to be willing to stay then you might have a willing partner for all sorts of adventures.

Again, you'll probably lose her, but it's the right thing to do.

Friday, September 9, 2016 5:31 AM

I don't think you should hide your desires. Maybe try to push what you want. Let her know what you like. Don't be afraid to do it. You know you want that cock.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..