Am I gay if I suck and fuck a guy and nobody know

Want to Cheat

Sunday, September 4, 2016 4:42 PM by jas Rating: +9|-5

I was wondering if it is bad not to tell my wife that I want a big cock in my ass and in my mouth. The things that she don't know won't hurt her, but I really would like to have a threesome with another guy I've never done it before. I have got fucked in the ass by multiple women. I would love for her to bring someone home and let them tear my ass up then blow there load in my ass.I've had fantasies about another man in my ass for a long time just wish she would bring him home instead of me going behind her back. Does this make me gay if I suck and fuck a guy in front of  her, she knows that is what I've been wanting since we got together 5 years ago, I always wear lingerie around the house and work just waiting for her to bring him home. I'm not gonna lie I'm about the freakest guy that I've have ever known especially when I take diet pills they make me crave a big juicy cock. The last girl I was with(she don't know about her) she brought a strap on dildo and pounded my ass for two weeks straight that was the best sex by far that I've ever had first thing she did was she made me deep throat a big ass dildo then bent me over until she got it all the way in and opened the curtains for everyone to see (I loved every minute of it) and that was about 8 or 9 inch dildo. I have been craving some cock so bad that I ordered my personal strap-on. Is it wrong that I have these kind of fantasies the way I look at it is as long as nobody gets hurt we will be ok.another fantasies is watching my wife gt that ass pounded while I watch and jackoff or better suck a big juicy cock, I don't think I'm gay I've never been with a guy, yet. I see myself having these fantasies for a long time if i dont fullfill it. Words cannot explain how I feel about these fantasies it is the best feeling a man can have. I'm sitting in my chair in a thong with precum all over my dick just thinking about it. Please someone help and give me some dick. When I'm on speed I'm a freak a superfreak down for whatever even two or three Cocks at once😄

Tags: Gay; Threesome;

Comments

Monday, September 5, 2016 7:26 AM

Yes, of course it make message you gay or at least bisexual..but does it matter? You have a fantasy about other men, and you run the risk of her being u accepting. You will then need to answer the question, now what??

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 6:46 PM
TheBestAdvice

I don't know if you are gay or not. I do know that your girlfriend probably wants to be with a guy who fantasizes about her, and not another guy. You should be totally honest with her. You will probably lose her, but it's the right thing to do. Don't use her. If she happens to be willing to stay then you might have a willing partner for all sorts of adventures.

Again, you'll probably lose her, but it's the right thing to do.

Friday, September 9, 2016 5:31 AM

I don't think you should hide your desires. Maybe try to push what you want. Let her know what you like. Don't be afraid to do it. You know you want that cock.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

2006
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..