http://stofbrugholdbarhed.site/dostinex-stofbrug.jsp, http://udenreceptfolie.site/zovir-uden-recept.jsp, http://udenreceptfolie.site/glimepirid-uden-recept.jsp, http://generiskforskning.site/generisk-atomoxetin.asp, http://udskillelsediat.site/strattera-udskillelse.html,

Am I gay if I suck and fuck a guy and nobody know

Want to Cheat

Sunday, September 4, 2016 4:42 PM by jas Rating: +11|-5

I was wondering if it is bad not to tell my wife that I want a big cock in my ass and in my mouth. The things that she don't know won't hurt her, but I really would like to have a threesome with another guy I've never done it before. I have got fucked in the ass by multiple women. I would love for her to bring someone home and let them tear my ass up then blow there load in my ass.I've had fantasies about another man in my ass for a long time just wish she would bring him home instead of me going behind her back. Does this make me gay if I suck and fuck a guy in front of  her, she knows that is what I've been wanting since we got together 5 years ago, I always wear lingerie around the house and work just waiting for her to bring him home. I'm not gonna lie I'm about the freakest guy that I've have ever known especially when I take diet pills they make me crave a big juicy cock. The last girl I was with(she don't know about her) she brought a strap on dildo and pounded my ass for two weeks straight that was the best sex by far that I've ever had first thing she did was she made me deep throat a big ass dildo then bent me over until she got it all the way in and opened the curtains for everyone to see (I loved every minute of it) and that was about 8 or 9 inch dildo. I have been craving some cock so bad that I ordered my personal strap-on. Is it wrong that I have these kind of fantasies the way I look at it is as long as nobody gets hurt we will be ok.another fantasies is watching my wife gt that ass pounded while I watch and jackoff or better suck a big juicy cock, I don't think I'm gay I've never been with a guy, yet. I see myself having these fantasies for a long time if i dont fullfill it. Words cannot explain how I feel about these fantasies it is the best feeling a man can have. I'm sitting in my chair in a thong with precum all over my dick just thinking about it. Please someone help and give me some dick. When I'm on speed I'm a freak a superfreak down for whatever even two or three Cocks at once😄

Tags: Gay; Threesome;

Comments

Monday, September 5, 2016 7:26 AM

Yes, of course it make message you gay or at least bisexual..but does it matter? You have a fantasy about other men, and you run the risk of her being u accepting. You will then need to answer the question, now what??

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 6:46 PM
TheBestAdvice

I don't know if you are gay or not. I do know that your girlfriend probably wants to be with a guy who fantasizes about her, and not another guy. You should be totally honest with her. You will probably lose her, but it's the right thing to do. Don't use her. If she happens to be willing to stay then you might have a willing partner for all sorts of adventures.

Again, you'll probably lose her, but it's the right thing to do.

Friday, September 9, 2016 5:31 AM

I don't think you should hide your desires. Maybe try to push what you want. Let her know what you like. Don't be afraid to do it. You know you want that cock.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +28|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..