Attracted to gay friend

I cheated on my wife

Friday, August 26, 2016 7:06 AM by Guest Rating: +16|-8

My wife and I have been married for 4 years, it's our third marriage for both of us. She a wonderful human being and friend but no intimacy whatsoever. We have not engaged in sex in almost 2 years, even though I have tried nothing works. I've had this gay friend for years and he and I were friends before my wife and I even got together. He knows my situation and problems because he and I talk often. About a year ago when my wife was out visiting her mother in another city he invited me out to visit him, which is only an hours drive. So I went and we had a fun time drinking wine, laughing and enjoying each others company. Then out of the blue he came up to me and kissed me passionately. I was so turned on that I kissed him back and we did this for a while before we got naked and had sex. Best sex ever! Well since that time we've had sex again and it was wonderful. But here's the deal, I'm not gay but enjoy sex with this guy and he's a great friend. Not sure what to do at this point.....

Tags: Friend; Gay;

Comments

Saturday, August 27, 2016 4:02 PM

I hate when men fuck men or let them blow them and say their not gay. YOU ARE GAY or at least BI!!! ACCEPT IT!

Saturday, August 27, 2016 8:50 PM

Your gay male friend is so lucky! But don't fall for him....

Saturday, August 27, 2016 9:30 PM
polly

Just keep fucking your friend. Just don't get caught.

Sunday, August 28, 2016 6:58 AM

Your bisexual.

Sunday, August 28, 2016 7:06 AM
MrAnonymus

You are so GAY not sure how you figure your not. There is no way that not having sex for as long as you that I would get it in with another guy that is just pure gay dude stop kidding yourself

Sunday, August 28, 2016 11:54 AM
ALF

You're gay.  You're bisexual if you have sex with women as well, which you are not.  That brings us to your situation.  Married 4 years, no sex for 2 years, and no intimacy.  You don't have a marriage.  You are 2 people accommodating each others needs, which don't include sex.  Do you want to stay with wife, for appearances sake if for no other reason?  Or do you want to pursue an intimate relationship with your friend?  Whatever way you decide, realize that the other has to go.  Choose well.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 2:57 PM
MrAnonymus

You are so gay just leave the wife or tell her the truth and let her decide

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 7:57 PM

He is not gay, he is sexually attracted to a friend who is male and bond with him, folks there is no absolutes when it comes to sexuality so get over it.  Now cheating by any means should not occur, tell your wife

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 5:14 AM

I have been in a marriage for 12 years now with the last 4 being completely without sex ..My wife is a wonderful person and I love her but I can't live the rest of my life without sex. I was HONEST with her and told her I was not sure if I was gay, bi or what but was atleast very curious about being with a man. It was like a KEY opening a door because she came out to me how she loves me but is attracted more to pussy. We has our first experience with a couple recently and it was amazing ..my wife was so turned on watching me get my cock sucked by another man that she joined in and when she ate pussy like a pro I had to cum ...don't cheat.... SHARE

Sunday, January 8, 2017 10:18 AM

You're in a sexless marriage with a woman you think is a wonderful person and you cheat on her by having the best sex ever with your gay friend.  You're bisexual by the way - so the first thing you need to do is accept this.  The rest is a NO BRAINER.  Get a divorce for crying out loud! I'm sure it will be amicable and you can remain friends with your wife (ex wife?).  After all, that's exactly what you are with her right now - friends, just with legal binding papers. Instead of going behind your friend's, wait, your wife's back, do both of yourselves a favor and do the right thing by ending the marriage. With your new found freedom, it's time to figure out if you want to have a serious relationship with your gay friend/sex friend, or if you just want to explore a little more before deciding to settle down again.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +110|-107
13K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +36|-14
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

14K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..