http://markenavnog.website/esomeprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/mesalazin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/cetirizin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/oxcarbazepin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dulcolax-mærke-navn.shtml,

Been thinking about it...

Want to Cheat

Saturday, March 19, 2016 1:29 PM by twobytes Rating: +6|-4

Jeeze. Where to start?

Been married for two years. I have been with my husband for eight total. Engaged four of those years. He had been married for years before me, had kids and was increadably against marrying me to start with. He had a terrible marriage and cheated on his wife back then. I wasn't a virgin at all before I met him and experimented with drugs/women etc. When I met him I was fresh out of rehab and a train wreck. He came from a short term relationship with an old co-worker who quickly moved in with him. I moved in with him after three dates. We moved super fast. Fucked on the first night we met and fucked for six weeks straight everyday. He's amazing in bed.

So lately we've been fighting. A lot. Just over trivial things. Life just has been shit for me lately. Daddy problems, too much drinking, I've been popping pills lately (prescribed) and smoking pot. I feel like I'm regressing into my old self and that scares the FUCK out of me. He hates my smoking, I hate his constant complaning. He hates my laziness on my days off, I hate his constant need for perfection. We haven't had sex in three weeks. He's mad of course.

Meanwhile, I've been thinking about leaving him. Specfically about leaving him for someone I know. I just don't know if I have any fight in me anymore. I don't know what to do. I daydream about having sex with this man. I text him secretly. He tried to kiss me the other night but I refused. Then he said he understood. I respected him for that.

I don't know what to do at all. Please don't call me a whore. I just want some advice. Thank you.

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Saturday, March 19, 2016 5:59 PM

i think you should leave him but instead of jumping into another relationship right away take some time to figure yourself out more sounds like you just got with him because it was a place to stay and he was amazing at sex which it always is at the start in a new relationship and then after a bit wears off and if you dont love the other person then it wont work and this other guy sounds like you just wanna fuck him and be with him becausse hes saying what you wanna hear and agreeing with you now im not saying hes a bad guy he could be a great guy just be sure your not getting with him for the same reasons your with this current guy because what happens after a good bit of time passes and you start to fight withhim to?

Sunday, March 20, 2016 4:40 AM

Since you don't know what to do, how about if you first stop smoking pot, stop popping pills, stop drinking s s stop being high in some way, then try to be sober for little time so you can make a sober decision. I think you have no clue how huge of a trash of a human being you come across right now, so my advice is to gain some dignity for yourself by first stopping all this. Once sober, you will have dignity to command right answers. Otherwise, as a trash, you will move on from one cock to another, never sober enough to understand that people need to exhibit self control first in order to be happy about anything and anyone.

Sunday, March 20, 2016 10:31 AM

You are not a whore, but you do have some serious problems. First of all, you have to stop the drug use. You have to start taking care of yourself. Jumping from one insane relationship into another is a terrible idea. What kind of man is this other guy if he knows you are in a committed relationship? He is using your vulnerablility. Leave your fiance, stay away from the creep, and learn how to take care of yourself. These men will be the death of you. Respect yourself and then you have a chance of finding a man that will respect you.

Monday, April 11, 2016 12:20 AM

cheat on his ass.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 6:12 PM

Find a sponsor because it sounds like you're slipping off the wagon. Thats more important than both of the men.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +384|-121
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..