Before she was my wife

My wife cheated on me

Saturday, August 13, 2016 7:33 AM by Jbadger Rating: +7|-10

My first date with my wife was awkward. Oh yeah we had know each other for 10 yrs before we got together, cause she was married. When we did hook up she was divorced or going through a divorce. I had just moved back from LA when she contacted me to go out. She told me she was single.  For a long when I worked with her I wanted to do things with her. But I respected the ring at that time. Anyways, I took her out and she looked good. I went old school and took her to a drive in movie. She wore a skirt which I thought was hot.   I made my move up that skirt during the moving, as I parted her legs i smelt her stank. I talked my out of it. We evently sealed the deal later that week at her place. But after about two years of dating, she got drunk and I got to confess during sex about first date. She had been with 3 other guys that day. That made so hot for her. I already had her in the mood, I asked her how many guys she had been with since her divorce. I was shocked and turned on to find out 21 guys have fucked her in a 6 month time since her divorce. I found out later 5 of them were guys who know her when she was married. She is s slut. And I love her for it.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:52 PM

Hmmm...  I wonder why she's getting divorced...

Monday, August 15, 2016 1:14 AM
ALF

Town bicycle.  Everybody gets a ride.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:28 AM
TomTom

Congrats!!! Your a CUCK!!!!

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:32 AM
Mr2kinky

You sound like me buddy! I love a slutty woman. The more guys she has fucked, the more she turns me on.

Hit it me up.

Luvmywifey@mail.com

Saturday, August 20, 2016 6:08 AM

Mr. 2Kinky..No question that a slutty woman is HOT HOT HOT

Saturday, August 20, 2016 7:26 AM

So your wife  fucked around  when she was still married or  doid she wait until after divorce to become a whore.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

21K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..