Before she was my wife

My wife cheated on me

Saturday, August 13, 2016 7:33 AM by Jbadger Rating: +7|-7

My first date with my wife was awkward. Oh yeah we had know each other for 10 yrs before we got together, cause she was married. When we did hook up she was divorced or going through a divorce. I had just moved back from LA when she contacted me to go out. She told me she was single.  For a long when I worked with her I wanted to do things with her. But I respected the ring at that time. Anyways, I took her out and she looked good. I went old school and took her to a drive in movie. She wore a skirt which I thought was hot.   I made my move up that skirt during the moving, as I parted her legs i smelt her stank. I talked my out of it. We evently sealed the deal later that week at her place. But after about two years of dating, she got drunk and I got to confess during sex about first date. She had been with 3 other guys that day. That made so hot for her. I already had her in the mood, I asked her how many guys she had been with since her divorce. I was shocked and turned on to find out 21 guys have fucked her in a 6 month time since her divorce. I found out later 5 of them were guys who know her when she was married. She is s slut. And I love her for it.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:52 PM

Hmmm...  I wonder why she's getting divorced...

Monday, August 15, 2016 1:14 AM
ALF

Town bicycle.  Everybody gets a ride.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:28 AM
TomTom

Congrats!!! Your a CUCK!!!!

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:32 AM
Mr2kinky

You sound like me buddy! I love a slutty woman. The more guys she has fucked, the more she turns me on.

Hit it me up.

Luvmywifey@mail.com

Saturday, August 20, 2016 6:08 AM

Mr. 2Kinky..No question that a slutty woman is HOT HOT HOT

Saturday, August 20, 2016 7:26 AM

So your wife  fucked around  when she was still married or  doid she wait until after divorce to become a whore.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +25|-21
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +33|-14
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

1900
Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..