Before she was my wife

My wife cheated on me

Saturday, August 13, 2016 7:33 AM by Jbadger Rating: +6|-4

My first date with my wife was awkward. Oh yeah we had know each other for 10 yrs before we got together, cause she was married. When we did hook up she was divorced or going through a divorce. I had just moved back from LA when she contacted me to go out. She told me she was single.  For a long when I worked with her I wanted to do things with her. But I respected the ring at that time. Anyways, I took her out and she looked good. I went old school and took her to a drive in movie. She wore a skirt which I thought was hot.   I made my move up that skirt during the moving, as I parted her legs i smelt her stank. I talked my out of it. We evently sealed the deal later that week at her place. But after about two years of dating, she got drunk and I got to confess during sex about first date. She had been with 3 other guys that day. That made so hot for her. I already had her in the mood, I asked her how many guys she had been with since her divorce. I was shocked and turned on to find out 21 guys have fucked her in a 6 month time since her divorce. I found out later 5 of them were guys who know her when she was married. She is s slut. And I love her for it.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:52 PM

Hmmm...  I wonder why she's getting divorced...

Monday, August 15, 2016 1:14 AM
ALF

Town bicycle.  Everybody gets a ride.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:28 AM
TomTom

Congrats!!! Your a CUCK!!!!

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:32 AM
Mr2kinky

You sound like me buddy! I love a slutty woman. The more guys she has fucked, the more she turns me on.

Hit it me up.

[email protected]

Saturday, August 20, 2016 6:08 AM

Mr. 2Kinky..No question that a slutty woman is HOT HOT HOT

Saturday, August 20, 2016 7:26 AM

So your wife  fucked around  when she was still married or  doid she wait until after divorce to become a whore.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T