Before she was my wife

My wife cheated on me

Saturday, August 13, 2016 7:33 AM by Jbadger Rating: +6|-4

My first date with my wife was awkward. Oh yeah we had know each other for 10 yrs before we got together, cause she was married. When we did hook up she was divorced or going through a divorce. I had just moved back from LA when she contacted me to go out. She told me she was single.  For a long when I worked with her I wanted to do things with her. But I respected the ring at that time. Anyways, I took her out and she looked good. I went old school and took her to a drive in movie. She wore a skirt which I thought was hot.   I made my move up that skirt during the moving, as I parted her legs i smelt her stank. I talked my out of it. We evently sealed the deal later that week at her place. But after about two years of dating, she got drunk and I got to confess during sex about first date. She had been with 3 other guys that day. That made so hot for her. I already had her in the mood, I asked her how many guys she had been with since her divorce. I was shocked and turned on to find out 21 guys have fucked her in a 6 month time since her divorce. I found out later 5 of them were guys who know her when she was married. She is s slut. And I love her for it.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:52 PM

Hmmm...  I wonder why she's getting divorced...

Monday, August 15, 2016 1:14 AM

Town bicycle.  Everybody gets a ride.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:28 AM

Congrats!!! Your a CUCK!!!!

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:32 AM

You sound like me buddy! I love a slutty woman. The more guys she has fucked, the more she turns me on.

Hit it me up.

Saturday, August 20, 2016 6:08 AM

Mr. 2Kinky..No question that a slutty woman is HOT HOT HOT

Saturday, August 20, 2016 7:26 AM

So your wife  fucked around  when she was still married or  doid she wait until after divorce to become a whore.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +34|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +105|-45
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +28|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...