http://udenreceptgravid.site/alnok-uden-recept.shtml, http://ogrygning.site/thyroxin-og-rygning.asp, http://omkostningertil.site/omkostninger-til-vialerg.jsp, http://omkostningertil.site/omkostninger-til-albendazol.jsp, http://ndkobkobenhavn.site/hvad-er-terbinafin.html,

Before she was my wife

My wife cheated on me

Saturday, August 13, 2016 7:33 AM by Jbadger Rating: +7|-7

My first date with my wife was awkward. Oh yeah we had know each other for 10 yrs before we got together, cause she was married. When we did hook up she was divorced or going through a divorce. I had just moved back from LA when she contacted me to go out. She told me she was single.  For a long when I worked with her I wanted to do things with her. But I respected the ring at that time. Anyways, I took her out and she looked good. I went old school and took her to a drive in movie. She wore a skirt which I thought was hot.   I made my move up that skirt during the moving, as I parted her legs i smelt her stank. I talked my out of it. We evently sealed the deal later that week at her place. But after about two years of dating, she got drunk and I got to confess during sex about first date. She had been with 3 other guys that day. That made so hot for her. I already had her in the mood, I asked her how many guys she had been with since her divorce. I was shocked and turned on to find out 21 guys have fucked her in a 6 month time since her divorce. I found out later 5 of them were guys who know her when she was married. She is s slut. And I love her for it.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:52 PM

Hmmm...  I wonder why she's getting divorced...

Monday, August 15, 2016 1:14 AM
ALF

Town bicycle.  Everybody gets a ride.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:28 AM
TomTom

Congrats!!! Your a CUCK!!!!

Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:32 AM
Mr2kinky

You sound like me buddy! I love a slutty woman. The more guys she has fucked, the more she turns me on.

Hit it me up.

Luvmywifey@mail.com

Saturday, August 20, 2016 6:08 AM

Mr. 2Kinky..No question that a slutty woman is HOT HOT HOT

Saturday, August 20, 2016 7:26 AM

So your wife  fucked around  when she was still married or  doid she wait until after divorce to become a whore.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +41|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..