http://stofbrugholdbarhed.site/bioclavid-stofbrug.jsp, http://producentforborn.site/microgyn-producent.htm, http://smertediarre.site/prednisolon-smerte.php, http://aopkastning.site/amitriptylin-opkastning.htm, http://udenmadgravid.site/topiramat-uden-mad.cgi,

Bitch wants to cheat

Want to Cheat

Sunday, December 27, 2015 4:34 AM by Guest Rating: +12|-26

Been married 6 yrs & dated for 2 yrs,

Since our marriage things went haywire from the beginning,

When we dated and our first cpl of month's of marriage the sex was off its  rocker,, we were both sex crazed over ea4ch other, bj positions made her pussy wet all the time,, wen we moved in with each other the mother in law Immerse weather problems began.

She started taking the mother side and she was in the tail end of the Crown

We then had a kid and things got worse I ended back at my moms place and was only visit my sons mom place, a couple years have past and our marriage iis crumbling, no communication trust affection nothing in common,

No respect for me just money for the kid,

To the cheating bit im not sure if shes cheated but I think she cant hande it anymore and she hungry for cock, as we haven't done anything for ages,

In saying that ive had good knowledge of her routine and work hours ten home to the kid, and shes a bit of a homebody and luvs relaxing at home wennit working,

she's dropped me hints she wanted to cheat and fuck her brains out when we argue ti piss me off,,, but as they say threats turn real,,,

She mite be going through menopause and aint interested as she has told me she can go without fr years....

Hard to believe, like I said we dont even touch each other anymore,,, even wen I go for a kiss she pulls away and just cheeks me, but every now and then she might throw her toungue out and ask me to fuck her brains out,

Anyway she works in customer service ith male customer client's, ive been a bit worried maybe shes getting fucked at work quickly, we all know it dont take long to move ur panties aside and let sum cock ram ya hard, or even giving a qik blowjob to ur new lover or badboy,,,

She loves fucking so that's why I think she wants to cheat...

Tags: Blowjob;

Comments

Sunday, December 27, 2015 1:34 PM
I'm fair

let her cheat.  decide what you want to do next after it happens.

Sunday, December 27, 2015 2:47 PM
Angel

Your worried witch means she is an amazing girl. Things got out of hand because you let it.Why do I blame you? simple you was the man of the house. Do this go to her when she won't  be distracted by  anyone. 1st look into her with a soft voice and apologize  for letting things get out of hand tell her that she is the most amazing  women you ever known. Say I miss you and I need you. she might get mad she might yell but your job is to keep your cool. you both are on defensive  mode. listen. carefully as her answer will tell you what to expect. If she regects you or put you down stay silent. women are very emotional  and  say things  they some times don't mean to get a reaction . Ask if if there is any chance where the two of you can start  over... Tell her you want her and only her.

2nd fuck her like a port star.(passion pure passion) you know what she likes so remind  her what she will be missing. pound it and tell her how you miss her delicious  cunt.

3rd this is the tricky one. after all is said and done talk on how things can change for the better. what does she need from you and what you need from her. both must be realistic. Mother in laws are a pain but they eventually die.😱 communication  is  key. people who have had bad marriages can't  give advice on how to have a good one. Stay strong DON'T  FIGHT BACK.   when she argue stay starring  at her lips and smile. she will ask you  what  is so  funny. your answer..... Nothing is funny just love your passion  and I want to kiss you.

Monday, December 28, 2015 4:24 AM
Angel

Great advice. Let her cheat. let an emotional  female fuck the first guy she see and probably  ruin what little respect you have for her. Not to mention she would probably  catch a disease. A Culkold  advice.  Fucking swinging freaks.  Hey assholes  it's not normal.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..