http://priserstatningfor.site/bioclavid-gravid.aspx, http://ogrygning.site/microgyn-og-rygning.asp, http://apotekforgiftning.site/prednisolon-apotek.asp, http://bivirkningerhvor.site/amitriptylin-og-øl.jsp, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-mebendazol.asp,

Bitch wants to cheat

Want to Cheat

Sunday, December 27, 2015 4:34 AM by Guest Rating: +12|-24

Been married 6 yrs & dated for 2 yrs,

Since our marriage things went haywire from the beginning,

When we dated and our first cpl of month's of marriage the sex was off its  rocker,, we were both sex crazed over ea4ch other, bj positions made her pussy wet all the time,, wen we moved in with each other the mother in law Immerse weather problems began.

She started taking the mother side and she was in the tail end of the Crown

We then had a kid and things got worse I ended back at my moms place and was only visit my sons mom place, a couple years have past and our marriage iis crumbling, no communication trust affection nothing in common,

No respect for me just money for the kid,

To the cheating bit im not sure if shes cheated but I think she cant hande it anymore and she hungry for cock, as we haven't done anything for ages,

In saying that ive had good knowledge of her routine and work hours ten home to the kid, and shes a bit of a homebody and luvs relaxing at home wennit working,

she's dropped me hints she wanted to cheat and fuck her brains out when we argue ti piss me off,,, but as they say threats turn real,,,

She mite be going through menopause and aint interested as she has told me she can go without fr years....

Hard to believe, like I said we dont even touch each other anymore,,, even wen I go for a kiss she pulls away and just cheeks me, but every now and then she might throw her toungue out and ask me to fuck her brains out,

Anyway she works in customer service ith male customer client's, ive been a bit worried maybe shes getting fucked at work quickly, we all know it dont take long to move ur panties aside and let sum cock ram ya hard, or even giving a qik blowjob to ur new lover or badboy,,,

She loves fucking so that's why I think she wants to cheat...

Tags: Blowjob;

Comments

Sunday, December 27, 2015 1:34 PM
I'm fair

let her cheat.  decide what you want to do next after it happens.

Sunday, December 27, 2015 2:47 PM
Angel

Your worried witch means she is an amazing girl. Things got out of hand because you let it.Why do I blame you? simple you was the man of the house. Do this go to her when she won't  be distracted by  anyone. 1st look into her with a soft voice and apologize  for letting things get out of hand tell her that she is the most amazing  women you ever known. Say I miss you and I need you. she might get mad she might yell but your job is to keep your cool. you both are on defensive  mode. listen. carefully as her answer will tell you what to expect. If she regects you or put you down stay silent. women are very emotional  and  say things  they some times don't mean to get a reaction . Ask if if there is any chance where the two of you can start  over... Tell her you want her and only her.

2nd fuck her like a port star.(passion pure passion) you know what she likes so remind  her what she will be missing. pound it and tell her how you miss her delicious  cunt.

3rd this is the tricky one. after all is said and done talk on how things can change for the better. what does she need from you and what you need from her. both must be realistic. Mother in laws are a pain but they eventually die.😱 communication  is  key. people who have had bad marriages can't  give advice on how to have a good one. Stay strong DON'T  FIGHT BACK.   when she argue stay starring  at her lips and smile. she will ask you  what  is so  funny. your answer..... Nothing is funny just love your passion  and I want to kiss you.

Monday, December 28, 2015 4:24 AM
Angel

Great advice. Let her cheat. let an emotional  female fuck the first guy she see and probably  ruin what little respect you have for her. Not to mention she would probably  catch a disease. A Culkold  advice.  Fucking swinging freaks.  Hey assholes  it's not normal.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +41|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..