Boring ass long 7 years of dating my boyfriend.

Want to Cheat

Saturday, September 17, 2016 7:14 PM by Danielle DelBiondo Rating: +12|-19

Hi, my boyfriend I had a lot of hell problem and I still feel like I'm in a unhappy relationship with my boyfriend for 7 years... We also have ups and downs through our relationship but after this, I saw a guy at the program and he was flirting me a lot and I was uncomfortable at first, but now I don't care. I really don't mind when he flirts to me all the time at the program when my boyfriend was working.

Comments

Sunday, September 18, 2016 1:22 PM
ALF

You're not in a real committment, so just break up and go your separate ways.  Your boyfriend probably feels the same way.

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:49 PM
Sunny

7 years is a long time. Since it seemd only the last 2 yrs have been "boring" maybe you should communicate the way you feel without getting too emotional. I've been with my significant other for 12 years and I'm only saying if 7 years are worth giving up, think about it now and don't allow flirting to mean its longevity. I still flirt but subtly to the point I'm exchanging numbers or accepting dates from men. It's fine to flirt. Depending on your age and your boyfriend's age, it shouldn't be hard for you to find fun again and if you aren't in love anymore then you should really think about ending things if flirting may lead you to doing something you'll later regret. Best wishes

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:16 AM
ALF

A question for Sunny... does your "significant other" know that you exchange numbers and accept dates from other men?  Would it be okay for him to exchange numbers and go on dates with other women?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:11 AM

7 years? It took seven years for you to find your boyfrind boring? 7 years and you are not married and having kids? What the fuck are you doing that is so important? It sounds like you and your boyfriend are lazy, apathetic, losers who don't have a plan or the motivation to progress. A relationship will stagnate and die if it does not move forward. There is a natural course to a heterosexual relationship and it involves committment, marriage and children. Sorry if some can't grasp that but that is nature and cannot be changed. Deny it and suffer in a limbo until the relationship ends or if by some miracle, gets on track. Shut up, work on your relationship or kill it and move on. Cheating is for liars and losers.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:16 AM

It sounds like you've fallen into the sunk cost fallacy - the idea that the more time, money or effort we have invested in something, the harder it is to stop or get rid of because it feels like that would make it somehow wasted. If the relationship isn't satisfying, it's on you to decide if it's something you really want or if you're only keeping it going because it's been such a long-term relationship. You and your boyfriend need to have a frank discussion, and either put more effort into the relationship or call it a day, thank each other for the memories and go your separate ways.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 12:04 AM
SERENA WILLIAMS

SERENA WILLIAMS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE, I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,AND THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL, OR CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347052958531 OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP ON +2349057353987, HE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SWEET MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF YOUR LOVER IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.

SERENA WILLIAMS

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..