Boring ass long 7 years of dating my boyfriend.

Want to Cheat

Saturday, September 17, 2016 7:14 PM by Danielle DelBiondo Rating: +12|-18

Hi, my boyfriend I had a lot of hell problem and I still feel like I'm in a unhappy relationship with my boyfriend for 7 years... We also have ups and downs through our relationship but after this, I saw a guy at the program and he was flirting me a lot and I was uncomfortable at first, but now I don't care. I really don't mind when he flirts to me all the time at the program when my boyfriend was working.

Comments

Sunday, September 18, 2016 1:22 PM
ALF

You're not in a real committment, so just break up and go your separate ways.  Your boyfriend probably feels the same way.

Monday, September 19, 2016 10:49 PM
Sunny

7 years is a long time. Since it seemd only the last 2 yrs have been "boring" maybe you should communicate the way you feel without getting too emotional. I've been with my significant other for 12 years and I'm only saying if 7 years are worth giving up, think about it now and don't allow flirting to mean its longevity. I still flirt but subtly to the point I'm exchanging numbers or accepting dates from men. It's fine to flirt. Depending on your age and your boyfriend's age, it shouldn't be hard for you to find fun again and if you aren't in love anymore then you should really think about ending things if flirting may lead you to doing something you'll later regret. Best wishes

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:16 AM
ALF

A question for Sunny... does your "significant other" know that you exchange numbers and accept dates from other men?  Would it be okay for him to exchange numbers and go on dates with other women?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:11 AM

7 years? It took seven years for you to find your boyfrind boring? 7 years and you are not married and having kids? What the fuck are you doing that is so important? It sounds like you and your boyfriend are lazy, apathetic, losers who don't have a plan or the motivation to progress. A relationship will stagnate and die if it does not move forward. There is a natural course to a heterosexual relationship and it involves committment, marriage and children. Sorry if some can't grasp that but that is nature and cannot be changed. Deny it and suffer in a limbo until the relationship ends or if by some miracle, gets on track. Shut up, work on your relationship or kill it and move on. Cheating is for liars and losers.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:16 AM

It sounds like you've fallen into the sunk cost fallacy - the idea that the more time, money or effort we have invested in something, the harder it is to stop or get rid of because it feels like that would make it somehow wasted. If the relationship isn't satisfying, it's on you to decide if it's something you really want or if you're only keeping it going because it's been such a long-term relationship. You and your boyfriend need to have a frank discussion, and either put more effort into the relationship or call it a day, thank each other for the memories and go your separate ways.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +6|-4
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..