http://pillerdanmark.site/norethisteron-piller.jsp, http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-bioclavid.aspx, http://bivirkninger.site/terbinafin-bivirkninger.shtml, http://kobproducent.site/køb-hydrochlorothiazid.cgi, http://bivirkninger.site/tizanidin-bivirkninger.shtml,

Boy trying to become a Man

Want to Cheat

Friday, July 1, 2016 12:08 PM by John Doe Rating: +1|-1

So I been with my girl for a year very beautiful inside and out I lover her dearly. We've had many breakups throughout our relationship basically over her insecurities and not trusting me . Ironically I'm having a hard time recently trying to stay faithful to her . I haven't physically cheated on my girl BUT I have received some sexual photos from 2 girls and flirted with them obviously I feel HORRIBLE about it because I love this woman she has a daughter as well that I adore . Like I said I haven't met up with these people for the simple fact that I don't want to do something I know I will regret . I'm 23 years old and although I been in many relationships I'm still trying to grow up to be a better man I didn't have my father growing or a representation of how a relationship should be so I'm strictly learning as I go . I love this woman and I want her to be my wife and have my children . But temptation is haunting me I just need advice before I do something so stupid that I know I will regret .

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Friday, July 1, 2016 3:49 PM
Bravo

Aside from, "Just don't do it", I can offer the following scary suggestion:

Be transparent.

In a real, open, honest relationship, you can tell your girlfriend that you received these photos, but told the girls you are taken and to stop. She might freak out a little, but it will show:

- That you're open and honest, and you TRUST HER. This will lead her to trust you more.

- That this is how you approach a relationship. No secrets. She will, in turn, feel she can do the same with you. If a guy ever comes onto her, she can tell you it happened, and that she told him she was taken and to stop, too. And you will believe her.

- It will remove the temptation on your side. You won't be able to act on it because your GF knows, and secondly, it makes the whole situation less of a hidden, exciting, on-the-side deal. It'll just be what it is.

Now all of this depends on one thing from you first: You need to tell these girls thanks, but no thanks, you're with someone. Block them if you have to. After that, you can do the above and be a man of your word.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:59 PM

this may be controverial, but I dont think people without children should date people with children. You use money on something not yours.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..