http://ahvormankankobe.site/hvor-man-kan-købe-bromocriptin.jsp, http://cdiatblodtryk.site/progesteron-diæt-progesteron-blodtryk.asp, http://ghvorvikankobe.site/hvor-vi-kan-købe-colchicin.jsp, http://ihvorlangtidat.site/hvor-lang-tid-at-tage-dulcolax.htm, http://ghvorvikankobe.site/hvor-vi-kan-købe-itraconazol.jsp,

Boy trying to become a Man

Want to Cheat

Friday, July 1, 2016 12:08 PM by John Doe Rating: +1|-1

So I been with my girl for a year very beautiful inside and out I lover her dearly. We've had many breakups throughout our relationship basically over her insecurities and not trusting me . Ironically I'm having a hard time recently trying to stay faithful to her . I haven't physically cheated on my girl BUT I have received some sexual photos from 2 girls and flirted with them obviously I feel HORRIBLE about it because I love this woman she has a daughter as well that I adore . Like I said I haven't met up with these people for the simple fact that I don't want to do something I know I will regret . I'm 23 years old and although I been in many relationships I'm still trying to grow up to be a better man I didn't have my father growing or a representation of how a relationship should be so I'm strictly learning as I go . I love this woman and I want her to be my wife and have my children . But temptation is haunting me I just need advice before I do something so stupid that I know I will regret .

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Friday, July 1, 2016 3:49 PM
Bravo

Aside from, "Just don't do it", I can offer the following scary suggestion:

Be transparent.

In a real, open, honest relationship, you can tell your girlfriend that you received these photos, but told the girls you are taken and to stop. She might freak out a little, but it will show:

- That you're open and honest, and you TRUST HER. This will lead her to trust you more.

- That this is how you approach a relationship. No secrets. She will, in turn, feel she can do the same with you. If a guy ever comes onto her, she can tell you it happened, and that she told him she was taken and to stop, too. And you will believe her.

- It will remove the temptation on your side. You won't be able to act on it because your GF knows, and secondly, it makes the whole situation less of a hidden, exciting, on-the-side deal. It'll just be what it is.

Now all of this depends on one thing from you first: You need to tell these girls thanks, but no thanks, you're with someone. Block them if you have to. After that, you can do the above and be a man of your word.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:59 PM

this may be controverial, but I dont think people without children should date people with children. You use money on something not yours.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +24|-17
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +30|-11
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..