Boy trying to become a Man

Want to Cheat

Friday, July 1, 2016 12:08 PM by John Doe Rating: +1|-1

So I been with my girl for a year very beautiful inside and out I lover her dearly. We've had many breakups throughout our relationship basically over her insecurities and not trusting me . Ironically I'm having a hard time recently trying to stay faithful to her . I haven't physically cheated on my girl BUT I have received some sexual photos from 2 girls and flirted with them obviously I feel HORRIBLE about it because I love this woman she has a daughter as well that I adore . Like I said I haven't met up with these people for the simple fact that I don't want to do something I know I will regret . I'm 23 years old and although I been in many relationships I'm still trying to grow up to be a better man I didn't have my father growing or a representation of how a relationship should be so I'm strictly learning as I go . I love this woman and I want her to be my wife and have my children . But temptation is haunting me I just need advice before I do something so stupid that I know I will regret .

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Friday, July 1, 2016 3:49 PM
Bravo

Aside from, "Just don't do it", I can offer the following scary suggestion:

Be transparent.

In a real, open, honest relationship, you can tell your girlfriend that you received these photos, but told the girls you are taken and to stop. She might freak out a little, but it will show:

- That you're open and honest, and you TRUST HER. This will lead her to trust you more.

- That this is how you approach a relationship. No secrets. She will, in turn, feel she can do the same with you. If a guy ever comes onto her, she can tell you it happened, and that she told him she was taken and to stop, too. And you will believe her.

- It will remove the temptation on your side. You won't be able to act on it because your GF knows, and secondly, it makes the whole situation less of a hidden, exciting, on-the-side deal. It'll just be what it is.

Now all of this depends on one thing from you first: You need to tell these girls thanks, but no thanks, you're with someone. Block them if you have to. After that, you can do the above and be a man of your word.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:59 PM

this may be controverial, but I dont think people without children should date people with children. You use money on something not yours.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..