Boy trying to become a Man

Want to Cheat

Friday, July 1, 2016 12:08 PM by John Doe Rating: +1|-0

So I been with my girl for a year very beautiful inside and out I lover her dearly. We've had many breakups throughout our relationship basically over her insecurities and not trusting me . Ironically I'm having a hard time recently trying to stay faithful to her . I haven't physically cheated on my girl BUT I have received some sexual photos from 2 girls and flirted with them obviously I feel HORRIBLE about it because I love this woman she has a daughter as well that I adore . Like I said I haven't met up with these people for the simple fact that I don't want to do something I know I will regret . I'm 23 years old and although I been in many relationships I'm still trying to grow up to be a better man I didn't have my father growing or a representation of how a relationship should be so I'm strictly learning as I go . I love this woman and I want her to be my wife and have my children . But temptation is haunting me I just need advice before I do something so stupid that I know I will regret .

Tags: Daughter;

Friday, July 1, 2016 3:49 PM

Aside from, "Just don't do it", I can offer the following scary suggestion:

Be transparent.

In a real, open, honest relationship, you can tell your girlfriend that you received these photos, but told the girls you are taken and to stop. She might freak out a little, but it will show:

- That you're open and honest, and you TRUST HER. This will lead her to trust you more.

- That this is how you approach a relationship. No secrets. She will, in turn, feel she can do the same with you. If a guy ever comes onto her, she can tell you it happened, and that she told him she was taken and to stop, too. And you will believe her.

- It will remove the temptation on your side. You won't be able to act on it because your GF knows, and secondly, it makes the whole situation less of a hidden, exciting, on-the-side deal. It'll just be what it is.

Now all of this depends on one thing from you first: You need to tell these girls thanks, but no thanks, you're with someone. Block them if you have to. After that, you can do the above and be a man of your word.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:59 PM

this may be controverial, but I dont think people without children should date people with children. You use money on something not yours.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +13|-7
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +66|-33
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +23|-7
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...