http://markenavnog.website/clarityn-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/mebendazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/methylprednisolon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/bioclavid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/norethisteron-mærke-navn.shtml,

Boy trying to become a Man

Want to Cheat

Friday, July 1, 2016 12:08 PM by John Doe Rating: +1|-1

So I been with my girl for a year very beautiful inside and out I lover her dearly. We've had many breakups throughout our relationship basically over her insecurities and not trusting me . Ironically I'm having a hard time recently trying to stay faithful to her . I haven't physically cheated on my girl BUT I have received some sexual photos from 2 girls and flirted with them obviously I feel HORRIBLE about it because I love this woman she has a daughter as well that I adore . Like I said I haven't met up with these people for the simple fact that I don't want to do something I know I will regret . I'm 23 years old and although I been in many relationships I'm still trying to grow up to be a better man I didn't have my father growing or a representation of how a relationship should be so I'm strictly learning as I go . I love this woman and I want her to be my wife and have my children . But temptation is haunting me I just need advice before I do something so stupid that I know I will regret .

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Friday, July 1, 2016 3:49 PM
Bravo

Aside from, "Just don't do it", I can offer the following scary suggestion:

Be transparent.

In a real, open, honest relationship, you can tell your girlfriend that you received these photos, but told the girls you are taken and to stop. She might freak out a little, but it will show:

- That you're open and honest, and you TRUST HER. This will lead her to trust you more.

- That this is how you approach a relationship. No secrets. She will, in turn, feel she can do the same with you. If a guy ever comes onto her, she can tell you it happened, and that she told him she was taken and to stop, too. And you will believe her.

- It will remove the temptation on your side. You won't be able to act on it because your GF knows, and secondly, it makes the whole situation less of a hidden, exciting, on-the-side deal. It'll just be what it is.

Now all of this depends on one thing from you first: You need to tell these girls thanks, but no thanks, you're with someone. Block them if you have to. After that, you can do the above and be a man of your word.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:59 PM

this may be controverial, but I dont think people without children should date people with children. You use money on something not yours.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +176|-53
10K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..