Boyfriend cheats all the time

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 11:28 PM by Guest Rating: +1|-3

Im in a relationship since 8yrs i was very very true to him. 6yrs back he and his friends went to prostitutes and some how i got to know the incident.he then apologized me and we were back into relation. 1 year back again he met a women who was divorced on Facebook dat lead to a sexnual affair between them.later i came to know this my their messages and all..my heart broke down. Now since 1year he is good to me but not confident im scared always that he would cheat me and more over i cant stay without him i deeply loved him so much. Meanwhile my parents did not agree us for our relationship because of our castes..now im not understanding what to do..if i want to respect my parents words i dont want to cheat the person coming into my life ..if i want to make him clear about my past im scared if he would ruin me telling this to everyone like ours is a conservative family they dont understand all this to support me atleast.. so literally not understanding what to do..

Comments

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:02 AM
William

Cheating once that itself shows that he is a rogue. And you still believed him and now that is the reason he cheated u again now you are to believe him again. It is just u cought him it just shows that he is mad of girls and not right person. You would definitely meet a right person there are so many boys who awaits for true love. Just forget because he has no love for you but making advantage of you.

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:21 AM
Keren

Worst creatures do exist like ur boyfriend dear. You should understand the fact. Come out of the journey and start loving yourself. Parents are the most wonderful part of anybody life. Trust them you would feel better n have good life

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:22 AM
Keren

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:23 AM
Keren

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +110|-107
13K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +36|-14
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

14K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..