Boyfriend cheats all the time

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 11:28 PM by Guest Rating: +1|-3

Im in a relationship since 8yrs i was very very true to him. 6yrs back he and his friends went to prostitutes and some how i got to know the incident.he then apologized me and we were back into relation. 1 year back again he met a women who was divorced on Facebook dat lead to a sexnual affair between them.later i came to know this my their messages and all..my heart broke down. Now since 1year he is good to me but not confident im scared always that he would cheat me and more over i cant stay without him i deeply loved him so much. Meanwhile my parents did not agree us for our relationship because of our castes..now im not understanding what to do..if i want to respect my parents words i dont want to cheat the person coming into my life ..if i want to make him clear about my past im scared if he would ruin me telling this to everyone like ours is a conservative family they dont understand all this to support me atleast.. so literally not understanding what to do..

Comments

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:02 AM
William

Cheating once that itself shows that he is a rogue. And you still believed him and now that is the reason he cheated u again now you are to believe him again. It is just u cought him it just shows that he is mad of girls and not right person. You would definitely meet a right person there are so many boys who awaits for true love. Just forget because he has no love for you but making advantage of you.

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:21 AM
Keren

Worst creatures do exist like ur boyfriend dear. You should understand the fact. Come out of the journey and start loving yourself. Parents are the most wonderful part of anybody life. Trust them you would feel better n have good life

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:22 AM
Keren

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:23 AM
Keren

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..