Boyfriend cheats all the time

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 11:28 PM by Guest Rating: +1|-3

Im in a relationship since 8yrs i was very very true to him. 6yrs back he and his friends went to prostitutes and some how i got to know the incident.he then apologized me and we were back into relation. 1 year back again he met a women who was divorced on Facebook dat lead to a sexnual affair between them.later i came to know this my their messages and all..my heart broke down. Now since 1year he is good to me but not confident im scared always that he would cheat me and more over i cant stay without him i deeply loved him so much. Meanwhile my parents did not agree us for our relationship because of our castes..now im not understanding what to do..if i want to respect my parents words i dont want to cheat the person coming into my life ..if i want to make him clear about my past im scared if he would ruin me telling this to everyone like ours is a conservative family they dont understand all this to support me atleast.. so literally not understanding what to do..

Comments

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:02 AM
William

Cheating once that itself shows that he is a rogue. And you still believed him and now that is the reason he cheated u again now you are to believe him again. It is just u cought him it just shows that he is mad of girls and not right person. You would definitely meet a right person there are so many boys who awaits for true love. Just forget because he has no love for you but making advantage of you.

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:21 AM
Keren

Worst creatures do exist like ur boyfriend dear. You should understand the fact. Come out of the journey and start loving yourself. Parents are the most wonderful part of anybody life. Trust them you would feel better n have good life

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:22 AM
Keren

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:23 AM
Keren

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

1994
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..