http://ogsportnyfodt.site/vareniclin-og-sport.asp, http://ogsportnyfodt.site/naltrexon-og-sport.asp, http://producentforborn.site/zitromax-producent.htm, http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-terbinafin, http://ogsportnyfodt.site/antepsin-og-sport.asp,

Boyfriend cheats all the time

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 11:28 PM by Guest Rating: +1|-3

Im in a relationship since 8yrs i was very very true to him. 6yrs back he and his friends went to prostitutes and some how i got to know the incident.he then apologized me and we were back into relation. 1 year back again he met a women who was divorced on Facebook dat lead to a sexnual affair between them.later i came to know this my their messages and all..my heart broke down. Now since 1year he is good to me but not confident im scared always that he would cheat me and more over i cant stay without him i deeply loved him so much. Meanwhile my parents did not agree us for our relationship because of our castes..now im not understanding what to do..if i want to respect my parents words i dont want to cheat the person coming into my life ..if i want to make him clear about my past im scared if he would ruin me telling this to everyone like ours is a conservative family they dont understand all this to support me atleast.. so literally not understanding what to do..

Comments

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:02 AM
William

Cheating once that itself shows that he is a rogue. And you still believed him and now that is the reason he cheated u again now you are to believe him again. It is just u cought him it just shows that he is mad of girls and not right person. You would definitely meet a right person there are so many boys who awaits for true love. Just forget because he has no love for you but making advantage of you.

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:21 AM
Keren

Worst creatures do exist like ur boyfriend dear. You should understand the fact. Come out of the journey and start loving yourself. Parents are the most wonderful part of anybody life. Trust them you would feel better n have good life

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:22 AM
Keren

Saturday, July 23, 2016 4:23 AM
Keren

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +28|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..