http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-azathioprin.asp, http://medalkohol.site/estring-med-alkohol, http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-terbinafin-online.asp, http://prisordenonline.site/estring-pris.html, http://udenreceptgravid.site/risperidon-uden-recept.shtml,

Boyfriend of 1 year

My boyfriend cheated on me

Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:55 AM by Guest Rating: +6|-8

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year. We met online. Things were rocky from the beginning between us, we could never agree upon anything, literally nothing. Everything lead up to an argument. We have been trying so hard to make things better and its been working but a couple months ago I found he cheated on me. Like full cheating; talking, flirting, kissing, having the girl sleep over. He says they did not have sex but yet she told me they slept naked. I found out ONLY because he left his phone in my car and I had to search for it so when I did, I sent through it and found explicit messages and I called the bitch and found out everything and then confronted him. We worked on it and moved on. Now again, I felt uneasy so I went through his phone while he was sleeping just to find that the same "friend" he told me was just a "friend" and not to worry was asking him for private pictures if you know what I mean and he actually sent them and then asked for some in return. And then a different "friend" who he has had relations with in the past, they continue to call each other baby, say I love you, she asks him when hes coming back so they can be together. I told him at some point in time, he is going to have to choose and he told me that he wants to be with me but he would choose her because I am not an understanding girlfriend. I dont know what to do anymore.

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 10:36 AM

Umm pretty easy.... LEAVE!!!! IF YOU STARTED FIGHTING ON DAY ONE AND CANT AGREE!!  IF YOU CAUGHT HIM ONCE AND HE DID IT AGAIN WTF MAKES YOU THINK HE WON'T AGAIN.  END IT AND MOVE ON!!!

Friday, September 16, 2016 11:02 AM

Friday, September 16, 2016 10:15 PM

Please please leave him now, he doesn't love you enough to be faithful and he will continue cheating, just because you have a rocky relationship doesn't mean it's OK to cheat.

Friday, September 16, 2016 11:23 PM

Dump that scumbag

Saturday, September 17, 2016 5:21 AM
TheBestAdvice

When he says that you are not an understanding girlfriend, he's telling you that he will always be a cheater and that if you want to be with him you just need to accept it. I don't know you, but I'm sure you can find a guy that won't treat you that way. Move on from this guy.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..