http://amningdanmark.site/aripiprazol-amning.htm, http://markeogol.site/tizanidin-marke.asp, http://danmarksmerte.site/paroxetin-danmark.asp, http://forstoppelsehvor.site/rigevidon-forstoppelse.jsp, http://opskriftogvit.site/malonetta-opskrift.shtml,

Boyfriend of 1 year

My boyfriend cheated on me

Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:55 AM by Guest Rating: +6|-8

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year. We met online. Things were rocky from the beginning between us, we could never agree upon anything, literally nothing. Everything lead up to an argument. We have been trying so hard to make things better and its been working but a couple months ago I found he cheated on me. Like full cheating; talking, flirting, kissing, having the girl sleep over. He says they did not have sex but yet she told me they slept naked. I found out ONLY because he left his phone in my car and I had to search for it so when I did, I sent through it and found explicit messages and I called the bitch and found out everything and then confronted him. We worked on it and moved on. Now again, I felt uneasy so I went through his phone while he was sleeping just to find that the same "friend" he told me was just a "friend" and not to worry was asking him for private pictures if you know what I mean and he actually sent them and then asked for some in return. And then a different "friend" who he has had relations with in the past, they continue to call each other baby, say I love you, she asks him when hes coming back so they can be together. I told him at some point in time, he is going to have to choose and he told me that he wants to be with me but he would choose her because I am not an understanding girlfriend. I dont know what to do anymore.

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 10:36 AM

Umm pretty easy.... LEAVE!!!! IF YOU STARTED FIGHTING ON DAY ONE AND CANT AGREE!!  IF YOU CAUGHT HIM ONCE AND HE DID IT AGAIN WTF MAKES YOU THINK HE WON'T AGAIN.  END IT AND MOVE ON!!!

Friday, September 16, 2016 11:02 AM

Friday, September 16, 2016 10:15 PM

Please please leave him now, he doesn't love you enough to be faithful and he will continue cheating, just because you have a rocky relationship doesn't mean it's OK to cheat.

Friday, September 16, 2016 11:23 PM

Dump that scumbag

Saturday, September 17, 2016 5:21 AM
TheBestAdvice

When he says that you are not an understanding girlfriend, he's telling you that he will always be a cheater and that if you want to be with him you just need to accept it. I don't know you, but I'm sure you can find a guy that won't treat you that way. Move on from this guy.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-10
2073
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +19|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..