Boyfriend of 1 year

My boyfriend cheated on me

Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:55 AM by Guest Rating: +6|-8

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year. We met online. Things were rocky from the beginning between us, we could never agree upon anything, literally nothing. Everything lead up to an argument. We have been trying so hard to make things better and its been working but a couple months ago I found he cheated on me. Like full cheating; talking, flirting, kissing, having the girl sleep over. He says they did not have sex but yet she told me they slept naked. I found out ONLY because he left his phone in my car and I had to search for it so when I did, I sent through it and found explicit messages and I called the bitch and found out everything and then confronted him. We worked on it and moved on. Now again, I felt uneasy so I went through his phone while he was sleeping just to find that the same "friend" he told me was just a "friend" and not to worry was asking him for private pictures if you know what I mean and he actually sent them and then asked for some in return. And then a different "friend" who he has had relations with in the past, they continue to call each other baby, say I love you, she asks him when hes coming back so they can be together. I told him at some point in time, he is going to have to choose and he told me that he wants to be with me but he would choose her because I am not an understanding girlfriend. I dont know what to do anymore.

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 10:36 AM

Umm pretty easy.... LEAVE!!!! IF YOU STARTED FIGHTING ON DAY ONE AND CANT AGREE!!  IF YOU CAUGHT HIM ONCE AND HE DID IT AGAIN WTF MAKES YOU THINK HE WON'T AGAIN.  END IT AND MOVE ON!!!

Friday, September 16, 2016 11:02 AM

Friday, September 16, 2016 10:15 PM

Please please leave him now, he doesn't love you enough to be faithful and he will continue cheating, just because you have a rocky relationship doesn't mean it's OK to cheat.

Friday, September 16, 2016 11:23 PM

Dump that scumbag

Saturday, September 17, 2016 5:21 AM
TheBestAdvice

When he says that you are not an understanding girlfriend, he's telling you that he will always be a cheater and that if you want to be with him you just need to accept it. I don't know you, but I'm sure you can find a guy that won't treat you that way. Move on from this guy.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +6|-5
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..