Boyfriend of 1 year

My boyfriend cheated on me

Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:55 AM by Guest Rating: +4|-6

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year. We met online. Things were rocky from the beginning between us, we could never agree upon anything, literally nothing. Everything lead up to an argument. We have been trying so hard to make things better and its been working but a couple months ago I found he cheated on me. Like full cheating; talking, flirting, kissing, having the girl sleep over. He says they did not have sex but yet she told me they slept naked. I found out ONLY because he left his phone in my car and I had to search for it so when I did, I sent through it and found explicit messages and I called the bitch and found out everything and then confronted him. We worked on it and moved on. Now again, I felt uneasy so I went through his phone while he was sleeping just to find that the same "friend" he told me was just a "friend" and not to worry was asking him for private pictures if you know what I mean and he actually sent them and then asked for some in return. And then a different "friend" who he has had relations with in the past, they continue to call each other baby, say I love you, she asks him when hes coming back so they can be together. I told him at some point in time, he is going to have to choose and he told me that he wants to be with me but he would choose her because I am not an understanding girlfriend. I dont know what to do anymore.

Comments

Friday, September 16, 2016 10:36 AM

Umm pretty easy.... LEAVE!!!! IF YOU STARTED FIGHTING ON DAY ONE AND CANT AGREE!!  IF YOU CAUGHT HIM ONCE AND HE DID IT AGAIN WTF MAKES YOU THINK HE WON'T AGAIN.  END IT AND MOVE ON!!!

Friday, September 16, 2016 11:02 AM

Friday, September 16, 2016 10:15 PM

Please please leave him now, he doesn't love you enough to be faithful and he will continue cheating, just because you have a rocky relationship doesn't mean it's OK to cheat.

Friday, September 16, 2016 11:23 PM

Dump that scumbag

Saturday, September 17, 2016 5:21 AM
TheBestAdvice

When he says that you are not an understanding girlfriend, he's telling you that he will always be a cheater and that if you want to be with him you just need to accept it. I don't know you, but I'm sure you can find a guy that won't treat you that way. Move on from this guy.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..