http://markenavnog.website/nitrofurantoin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/duloxetin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imipramin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/buspiron-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/methotrexat-mærke-navn.shtml,

Can i fix things?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 4:47 AM by Guest Rating: +0|-6

I am trying to fix things with my boyfriend after i messed up. We were 17 when we started dating and i was just way to go to college, there was a boy who i knew from school who went but we werent the best of friends. he gave my number to another boy who started flirting with me and i flirted bck without realising. my boyfriend saw this spoke to me and i stopped talking to the other guy. time went on and other boys started talking to me after college and they were all flirty. i wasnt intentionally flirting back but it came accross that way. things were getting intense between us and my boyfriend and i had a fight one night and he went to his mates. my mate came over and she suggested we went out for a few drinks. i had just had  text saying to delete my boyfriends number and things but i didnt. my mate and i went out and i went back to hers but it was a shared taxi with her boyfriends mates. one of them kissed me and i stupidly kissed back. i gues i kissed him back because i was upset and didnt think it would have been cheating. 2 days later my boyfriend facebooks me and says tht he was in the cells over the weekend and that he would be home soon. i hid all of this from him as i was ashamed of what i did. i then ound out that to get his own back on me he slept with someone else on more than one occasion. 2 years on and i am here, still with my boyfriend but he is relly struggling to cope with the trust issues and keeps saying to me it wont work out because ive just kept doing it to him, lying about things, but then he says he loves me to pieces and doesnt want me to go anywhere. i have tried to think of ways to make it better but im not sure how as never been in this possition before. i just wish i could find  way to change things with him and start moving on. anyone got ideas?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 2:39 PM
ALF

If you cheated on each other, why do you want to stay together?  For the sex?  If that's the case, I see no issue here.  If you're looking to build a meaningful relationship, it's probably not going to work out.  Your boyfriend cheated on you before  you cheated.  It's possible to love anyone.  You two just don't love each other enought to stay faithful.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 12:09 AM
MrAnonymus

Communication is the pillar for success just be open with each other

Thursday, September 8, 2016 8:05 AM

Alf,when are you gonna do a face reveal?

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +392|-123
24K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +81|-31
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..