Can i fix things?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 4:47 AM by Guest Rating: +0|-6

I am trying to fix things with my boyfriend after i messed up. We were 17 when we started dating and i was just way to go to college, there was a boy who i knew from school who went but we werent the best of friends. he gave my number to another boy who started flirting with me and i flirted bck without realising. my boyfriend saw this spoke to me and i stopped talking to the other guy. time went on and other boys started talking to me after college and they were all flirty. i wasnt intentionally flirting back but it came accross that way. things were getting intense between us and my boyfriend and i had a fight one night and he went to his mates. my mate came over and she suggested we went out for a few drinks. i had just had  text saying to delete my boyfriends number and things but i didnt. my mate and i went out and i went back to hers but it was a shared taxi with her boyfriends mates. one of them kissed me and i stupidly kissed back. i gues i kissed him back because i was upset and didnt think it would have been cheating. 2 days later my boyfriend facebooks me and says tht he was in the cells over the weekend and that he would be home soon. i hid all of this from him as i was ashamed of what i did. i then ound out that to get his own back on me he slept with someone else on more than one occasion. 2 years on and i am here, still with my boyfriend but he is relly struggling to cope with the trust issues and keeps saying to me it wont work out because ive just kept doing it to him, lying about things, but then he says he loves me to pieces and doesnt want me to go anywhere. i have tried to think of ways to make it better but im not sure how as never been in this possition before. i just wish i could find  way to change things with him and start moving on. anyone got ideas?

Tags: Dating;

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 2:39 PM

If you cheated on each other, why do you want to stay together?  For the sex?  If that's the case, I see no issue here.  If you're looking to build a meaningful relationship, it's probably not going to work out.  Your boyfriend cheated on you before  you cheated.  It's possible to love anyone.  You two just don't love each other enought to stay faithful.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 12:09 AM

Communication is the pillar for success just be open with each other

Thursday, September 8, 2016 8:05 AM

Alf,when are you gonna do a face reveal?

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +35|-25
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +116|-47
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +30|-14
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...