Can i fix things?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 4:47 AM by Guest Rating: +0|-6

I am trying to fix things with my boyfriend after i messed up. We were 17 when we started dating and i was just way to go to college, there was a boy who i knew from school who went but we werent the best of friends. he gave my number to another boy who started flirting with me and i flirted bck without realising. my boyfriend saw this spoke to me and i stopped talking to the other guy. time went on and other boys started talking to me after college and they were all flirty. i wasnt intentionally flirting back but it came accross that way. things were getting intense between us and my boyfriend and i had a fight one night and he went to his mates. my mate came over and she suggested we went out for a few drinks. i had just had  text saying to delete my boyfriends number and things but i didnt. my mate and i went out and i went back to hers but it was a shared taxi with her boyfriends mates. one of them kissed me and i stupidly kissed back. i gues i kissed him back because i was upset and didnt think it would have been cheating. 2 days later my boyfriend facebooks me and says tht he was in the cells over the weekend and that he would be home soon. i hid all of this from him as i was ashamed of what i did. i then ound out that to get his own back on me he slept with someone else on more than one occasion. 2 years on and i am here, still with my boyfriend but he is relly struggling to cope with the trust issues and keeps saying to me it wont work out because ive just kept doing it to him, lying about things, but then he says he loves me to pieces and doesnt want me to go anywhere. i have tried to think of ways to make it better but im not sure how as never been in this possition before. i just wish i could find  way to change things with him and start moving on. anyone got ideas?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 2:39 PM
ALF

If you cheated on each other, why do you want to stay together?  For the sex?  If that's the case, I see no issue here.  If you're looking to build a meaningful relationship, it's probably not going to work out.  Your boyfriend cheated on you before  you cheated.  It's possible to love anyone.  You two just don't love each other enought to stay faithful.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 12:09 AM
MrAnonymus

Communication is the pillar for success just be open with each other

Thursday, September 8, 2016 8:05 AM

Alf,when are you gonna do a face reveal?

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

2064
Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..