Can i fix things?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 4:47 AM by Guest Rating: +0|-6

I am trying to fix things with my boyfriend after i messed up. We were 17 when we started dating and i was just way to go to college, there was a boy who i knew from school who went but we werent the best of friends. he gave my number to another boy who started flirting with me and i flirted bck without realising. my boyfriend saw this spoke to me and i stopped talking to the other guy. time went on and other boys started talking to me after college and they were all flirty. i wasnt intentionally flirting back but it came accross that way. things were getting intense between us and my boyfriend and i had a fight one night and he went to his mates. my mate came over and she suggested we went out for a few drinks. i had just had  text saying to delete my boyfriends number and things but i didnt. my mate and i went out and i went back to hers but it was a shared taxi with her boyfriends mates. one of them kissed me and i stupidly kissed back. i gues i kissed him back because i was upset and didnt think it would have been cheating. 2 days later my boyfriend facebooks me and says tht he was in the cells over the weekend and that he would be home soon. i hid all of this from him as i was ashamed of what i did. i then ound out that to get his own back on me he slept with someone else on more than one occasion. 2 years on and i am here, still with my boyfriend but he is relly struggling to cope with the trust issues and keeps saying to me it wont work out because ive just kept doing it to him, lying about things, but then he says he loves me to pieces and doesnt want me to go anywhere. i have tried to think of ways to make it better but im not sure how as never been in this possition before. i just wish i could find  way to change things with him and start moving on. anyone got ideas?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 2:39 PM
ALF

If you cheated on each other, why do you want to stay together?  For the sex?  If that's the case, I see no issue here.  If you're looking to build a meaningful relationship, it's probably not going to work out.  Your boyfriend cheated on you before  you cheated.  It's possible to love anyone.  You two just don't love each other enought to stay faithful.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 12:09 AM
MrAnonymus

Communication is the pillar for success just be open with each other

Thursday, September 8, 2016 8:05 AM

Alf,when are you gonna do a face reveal?

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:55 PM by Akipple

Comments
So I'm a young adult and I've been in a long term relationship with X.  When we first started dating, it was surreal.  I believed we were soul mates then and I always put his feelings first.  It was intense, romantic and adventurous to be with him but he had his flaws.  Because I loved him, I used to completely ignore some of the most dire red flags in his personality.  He had an aggressive, ultr..