Can trust my cheating girlfriend again

My girlfriend cheated on me

Sunday, March 27, 2016 6:21 PM by BJM16 Rating: +35|-13

My girlfriend(20) and I(21)  have been seeing each other  for 2yrs, I found out last year that she cheat on me twice in the first 3 months of our relationship, and I have trust issues ever since. I want to forget about it and move on but it's not easy to just forget about it as if it never happend, sometimes she gets annoyed at me for bringing  it up.

I panic everytime I see she is taking talks to lads in social media, I know they are college or work friends.  She had recently become close with a guy in work and always mentions his name and had recently added him on two different social media sites. Should I give her the benefit of the doubt and trust her? Or should I end it if the trust is gone?

Monday, March 28, 2016 3:04 AM

Move on. Lol your only 21 there are soooooooo many girls out there to choose from. She's basically using you now. She's at the point she feels she can do it and get away with it. You can do better. Because one thing you did NOT mention in your letter was that do you love her or are you just with her.

Monday, March 28, 2016 3:41 AM

Use her for sex while you think about what you really want out of life and what kind of woman you want to be with. If you want an open relaitonship where you both fuck around - then this could be the girl for you, although she probably will not like you fucking other women - cheaters are funny that way. If you want to build a future, have a monogamous marriage, a decent wife and some good kids - this little whore is not for you.

Monday, March 28, 2016 4:41 AM

Leave that bitch.

Monday, March 28, 2016 6:58 AM
queen nightmare

If ya love her keep her. If theres no yrust then leave that bitch bruh...goodluck

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 9:49 PM

Im sorry but if i was you i would kick her out. When trust is all gone out of your heart you need to move on while you are young person and still can love and trust again with a beautiful person.

Thursday, March 31, 2016 4:50 AM

My God! What's wrong with you. This girl is screwing not behind your back but infront of you and your'e still with her! It's guy's like you that give people like me a reason to laugh.

Saturday, April 2, 2016 11:06 AM

Obviously she doesn't think it was a serious relationship the first 3 month into the relationship.  You two are still young and "feeling your oats".  Life is still young for you two.  Maybe she see this relationship (you and her) as a friend with benefit.  Maybe you should view it the same.  I hate it when people call your gf a whore.  She isn't.  She's just enjoying life.  So should you.  You said she cheated on you in the first 3 month of the relationship.  Maybe she wasn't quite sure if you were the one back then.   It's about 2 years now and she has stayed with you.  Bringing up what has happened about 2 years ago would drive me nuts too.  She told you.  Let it go.  There's nothing wrong with having opposite sex as friends.  But if she's constantly talking/texting with him and only him, then it's more than just a friend, it has gotten more serious.  Talk with her and let her know how you feel.  See how she think this relationship is, how serious it is and go from there.

Thursday, April 7, 2016 2:36 PM
Another person who had been cheated on.

If there is no trust, there is no relationship.  Leave the cheater.  You deserve much better than her.  Remember, once a cheater always a cheater.  You'll be happier without her drama.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 11:49 PM

Move on. You're still too young to settle down. Instead, work hard, focuse on things you like doing and make yourself financially strong because you never know if you'll meet the 'the one' and if you do, I'm sure you'd wanna have a family and kids and all that sh*t and for that, you need papers.

Monday, May 30, 2016 4:11 PM

Just keep fucking her while you find a real girlfriend.   Sluts are for fucking.   Fuck her like a whore.   Try all sort of shit on her.   Then find a real girlfriend and treat her like a princess.   Whores deserve to be treated badly.   After you are done, get your buddies to fuck her.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +45|-26
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +125|-52
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..