http://markenavnog.website/glimepirid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/pergotime-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/loratadin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amantadin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amaryl-mærke-navn.shtml,

Can't stop fantasizing about Co-worker

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 2:23 PM by Guest Rating: +3|-2

I am 40, married with kids and I work at a local health facility. I had fancied the Mother of another child who attends the same school as my kids, however, I didn't really know her that well.  I was delighted two years ago, when she got a job at my workplace. We get on really well, she is fun to work with, she has a curvy body, great tits and lips I would love to kiss. Yep, I can't stop fantasizing about her, morning, noon and night. We all work different shift patterns and there is little socializing among staff, so I have not had any chance to take my fantasy further on a night out.

However, there is a childrens education event one evening next week. I won't go into details but it is quite boring for Parents to attend but at least one Parent needs to register the child at the start of the event. I was talking to my Fantasy co-worker about the event and it turns out our respective partners are both working that night so we have to take our kids. We were both joking at work today about how the event is great for kids but boring for Parents.  I've never seen her eyes sparkle so much when she then suggested we drop the kids off, then 'go for a drive somewhere'.

My mind is in a whirl about finally living out my fantasy with my co-worker. Should I go for it?

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Thursday, June 9, 2016 12:57 AM

Yes but only if you give your wife permission  to sleep with her husband.  You fucking scum. Just so you know the response your reading is from a man. What happened  to   for better or  worst  to  death  do  us  part. Leave your wife asshole.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:50 AM

Yes why not? If she suggested and you fantasy her so much. Well, it is an opportunity to make your fantasy becomes reality! Go for it and enjoy!

Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:33 PM

Why would you want to? you want to break up two families for the sake of what? possibly getting a married woman (who is not your wife) pregnant? You and this woman need to talk to your spouses and one of you need to leave the job your at. This will destroy your children and if you do this you will regret it for the rest of your life if you consider yourself a good person.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 10:54 PM
Weiss

I don't think you are just a hound looking to score.  Everyone fantasizes.  Harmless flirtation is one thing.  What married person has never had a moment of attraction for or from someone ?   We all like many people.  Just don't cross that line or all involved lose.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:11 AM

Back away now. You're a grown man who can make grown up choices, and one of those choices is to put some distance between you and your fantasy so that you can pay more attention to your reality - your actual family.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 12:02 PM

dude seriosuly ur wife loves you and this is how u repay her

Sunday, July 3, 2016 10:59 AM

have you jacked off thinking about her, try and get a pair of her panties and sniff her pussy when you jack off

Sunday, July 3, 2016 10:59 AM

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +155|-50
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +36|-14
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..