Can't stop fantasizing about Co-worker

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 2:23 PM by Guest Rating: +3|-1

I am 40, married with kids and I work at a local health facility. I had fancied the Mother of another child who attends the same school as my kids, however, I didn't really know her that well.  I was delighted two years ago, when she got a job at my workplace. We get on really well, she is fun to work with, she has a curvy body, great tits and lips I would love to kiss. Yep, I can't stop fantasizing about her, morning, noon and night. We all work different shift patterns and there is little socializing among staff, so I have not had any chance to take my fantasy further on a night out.

However, there is a childrens education event one evening next week. I won't go into details but it is quite boring for Parents to attend but at least one Parent needs to register the child at the start of the event. I was talking to my Fantasy co-worker about the event and it turns out our respective partners are both working that night so we have to take our kids. We were both joking at work today about how the event is great for kids but boring for Parents.  I've never seen her eyes sparkle so much when she then suggested we drop the kids off, then 'go for a drive somewhere'.

My mind is in a whirl about finally living out my fantasy with my co-worker. Should I go for it?

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Thursday, June 9, 2016 12:57 AM

Yes but only if you give your wife permission  to sleep with her husband.  You fucking scum. Just so you know the response your reading is from a man. What happened  to   for better or  worst  to  death  do  us  part. Leave your wife asshole.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:50 AM

Yes why not? If she suggested and you fantasy her so much. Well, it is an opportunity to make your fantasy becomes reality! Go for it and enjoy!

Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:33 PM

Why would you want to? you want to break up two families for the sake of what? possibly getting a married woman (who is not your wife) pregnant? You and this woman need to talk to your spouses and one of you need to leave the job your at. This will destroy your children and if you do this you will regret it for the rest of your life if you consider yourself a good person.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 10:54 PM
Weiss

I don't think you are just a hound looking to score.  Everyone fantasizes.  Harmless flirtation is one thing.  What married person has never had a moment of attraction for or from someone ?   We all like many people.  Just don't cross that line or all involved lose.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:11 AM

Back away now. You're a grown man who can make grown up choices, and one of those choices is to put some distance between you and your fantasy so that you can pay more attention to your reality - your actual family.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 12:02 PM

dude seriosuly ur wife loves you and this is how u repay her

Sunday, July 3, 2016 10:59 AM

have you jacked off thinking about her, try and get a pair of her panties and sniff her pussy when you jack off

Sunday, July 3, 2016 10:59 AM

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..