Caught her and was shocked by her response...

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 12:40 AM by Terry Rating: +14|-9

I was with the same woman for 12 years, married for almost 4.  We both work in the arts and were frequently spending (too much) time apart.  I caught her having an affair with a wealthy foreign man 15 years her senior - and when I confronted her about the affair she continued to lie to me about it.  I always thought that if I caught a spouse cheating, that would be it, I would walk away without any second thoughts...but that isn't how I felt.  I genuinely wanted to talk with her and work through this.  She refused to speak to me, however, before returning to France to be with her lover for 3 weeks, knowing that I knew what was happening and (presumably) not caring that it would rip my heart out.  That's when I knew.  I filed for divorce immediately.  In some ways it was so traumatic to be betrayed by such a narcissist and not even see it coming (I felt like such a failure in many ways), but in other ways it was so much easier to cut the cord and divorce her with confidence, knowing that I was making the right decision because she was being so incredibly cold and uncaring.  I have way too much self-respect to stay in a relationship where I'm treated like that.  I know other friends that are going through divorce now - and many of them struggle with breaking the bond with their spouse, so I see the ways in which my situation was merciful.  I knew she was not worthy of my love.  At the same time, I was truly traumatized by the betrayal and will have a long, hard road to trust another woman.  I struggle with depression and serious trust issues and I'm just over two years out of the marriage.  Oof.  That was a doozie.  I have to admit I've been really pissed off by all the forums assuming that the cheating spouse is always the man.  I was loyal as a golden retriever and she was a lying, adulterous narcissist.  And I've heard similar stories from other male friends.  Maybe it's the circles of acquaintances I have (working in the arts) but it seems to me the majority of cheaters are the ladies.  Of course, I'm wounded and bitter so I admit my percpetion is likely skewed.

Tags: Divorce;

Comments

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 5:07 AM

Art is a very opened minded and sensual occupation. It's all about feelings and exploring. What is she up to now. Is she still with the man. And oh by the way the reason she has that attitude is because she found a better care taker. She can get more from him then you. You said he is wealthy. That man is blowing her mind in so many ways. He's showing her new things that you cant. He takes her places you cant. I'm a wealthy man and I gain all of my women with materials you men can't provide

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 9:24 AM
Your ex's man

to start things off, fuck you nigga. Just fuck you. Ok first of all, I am rich, I'm wealthy. I can get any bad bitch from anywhere while you can't even pull Bruce. You takin L after L harder than Meek. & im not only rich, son. All this money that you'll never dream of having also comes with a bigass and hard ass COCK That you can ask your ex about. She'll tell you some lovely stories about how I give her pussy a vicious pounding while you can't even get a boner when yall hit the first base. Speaking of first base, fuck all of that bullshit. I take it all the way to the home run on your bitch ALL those 12 years. I'm so fly that I can even beat you in your own craft. I'm a way better artist than you. I drew your ex naked & shit & she talked about how terrible your are at it. Just go home. and suck a dick. You won't have to worry about trusting women cuz you'll never find love. Not a single female will even consider you at all. Not even your sister is interested not even your cousins from Arkansas. Not even Rosie odonell. Just go to prison where you'll get your only pleasure,but not even that will work. No ones gonna hit you frolm behind when you drop the fucking soap. Try a new life. Cut your smurf sized balls off and become a woman, if you can afford it. Then become a hooker that no one wants to have sex with. You messed with the wrong bitch these twelve years, and your paying the price with your depression. Thoughts too deep to work them out with a therapist lololol everyone finds this shit amusin. Not once did she enjoy a second with you while her pussy is being drilled by this pipe that you wished you had. Yeah I'm older than her but I don't give a fat flying fuck. She has all the money on the world while yall lived like Indians on reservations. You could never provide for her and she completely ignored and blocked out your fucking wack ass love for her. Lmfao your parents would be laughing at you right now. Your just nothing but a joke. Blondes and beer bottles have empty space from the neck up so I'm assuming that your a fucking blond ass nigga. Just choke on a hairy ball sack cuz thats all that's left goin on for you . The next time you try to think about love, in the shower when your jacking your shit off, think about me and your lovely ex. Fuck You.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 5:24 PM

"Your ex'sman" you're such a shit head.  Your mother brought you up wrong and your father should beat the shit out of you.    I bet you're actually poor and live in a broken down home with no mother or father.  If you do have parents, they're very ashamed of you.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:50 AM
Albert

There are plenty of loyal women out there. Sounds like you picked a women who was broken. I would do individual counseling to figure everything out.

Friday, June 3, 2016 9:25 PM
Damn

WTF is happening in this comment section haha.

Sunday, June 5, 2016 12:17 AM
Gantz

Stupid people who get off on insulting victims :/

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 12:07 PM
Devil

I Love this comment section!

Thursday, June 9, 2016 2:42 PM

Why do men have so much trouble sharing their wives ?

Just just look at the animal kingdom. We aren't so far from that.

If You would graciously SHARE YOUR WIFE, you would never have to worry about losing Her.

Just ask Her if She would enjoy a 3 some with another man.

If She says "Yes" or even "I don't know."

Then You have it made, and as long as You Share Her,

She will be faithful to You & Love You for giving Her permission

Thursday, June 9, 2016 2:44 PM

I wish I had a wife.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 3:53 PM

Person who suggests sharing is an idiot. The reason men have a problem sharing is biologically most men dont want their mate fucking another man is because he doesnt want to raise another mans child unknowingly. You are some severe beta cuck who cant please a woman so you have "share" her because if you didnt she would cheat and leave you anyway. You have no self confidence, otherwise you would think yourself enough for your woman. go die in a fire

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..