Caught my girl cheating with a black man

My girlfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 4:08 PM by Guest Rating: +89|-25

Caught my girl cheating with a black man

I've been dating my girlfriend for 8 months now and everything seemed well, we live in the same apartment and I had been thinking she was the one. Until recently. She had been leaving the house more often than usual "going out with people" and coming back 4 or 5 hours later.

She's 23 and I'm 27 and we both met through mutual friends. We never had any big fights or times when we "took a break" but I could tell something was up.  It all started about a month or so ago when we both attended a large concert/party. Through talking with different people and the crazy night, we got separated and I found her later on after a few drinks with a black man. I never met him before but it seemed like she knew him and they were having a good time.

Later that night when we got home I saw her texting someone and smiling for a while until I finally fell asleep. Things seemed normal then a couple days later I started noticing her leaving a lot and not really telling me any details about where she was or anything. She was always on her phone and would leave for a while. Sometimes I wouldn't even see her until the next morning. So a week ago when she was in the shower, I went through her phone and computer to see who she had been talking to and sure enough it was some guy. I saw numerous photos and videos that he sent her from their "meet ups" as she called them. He would tell her to come over when she felt lonely or wanted something.

Going through the pictures I saw so many where my girlfriend had his penis in her mouth or a pic where he was pounding her from behind or her riding on top of him. Plus so many pics where she had his cum all over her face and in her mouth and she was smiling in them, like she enjoyed it.

I haven't confronted her about it yet because I still have some feelings for her and really thought we were going good, but I can tell this affair has been going on for a while now. I don't know what to do.

Any help is appreciated.

Tags: Dating; Pictures;

Comments

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 4:59 AM
alpha

Hello. leave. STD. the women clearly give zero fucks about you. Get all her pictures and videos and show them to the world. she will get off on it since she likes being treated  like  a  slut. Don't  be dumb and consider staying with her.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 5:15 AM

Next time she goes to kiss you pull back and say wash your face first girl I don't kiss you when I let some other  girl squirt in my face so don't do it with the black guys cum all over yours. See her reaction. 😂😂😂😂😂.   Send the photo to her dad, mom, sister cuckold everybody.  And have some self repeat leave the bitch. African Americans rank high on STD. By the way I'm black to those who want to call me racist. Fact are facts.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 5:24 AM

your her meal ticket for a place to stay. She most likely  have others. Don't  fight. tell her what you found and it's over. If she begs you to stay with her say FUCK  NO ! Before you do it make sure you have those pictures and videos a available. Just incase she want to make your life miserable. You can tell her to back of or you will damage her.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:54 PM
Angel

My man run! Where is your logic, I still love her you say. Who cares she doesn't  love you.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 3:56 PM
Brian

I say leave bro, your gf sounds like a nasty whore especially getting with black dudes behind your back

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 10:27 PM

Niggers gonna nig ...

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:42 PM

I beg you please leavr Her and ttry getting your hands on the videos and pictures and share them with everyone especially her family.

Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:08 PM
That guy

Let her keep fucking the black guy while you wait at home.. If it didn't so ewhat turn you on you wouldn't have to ask, u would just leave..  I think u like it so let her know that you know and you dont mind.

Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:37 PM

Update. man update. what did you do.

Friday, January 15, 2016 9:55 AM

damn he is ugly...has she no self respect

Friday, January 15, 2016 9:01 PM

Leave her. She doesn't love you.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 4:02 AM

Just leave her and tell her why you're leaving, end of story.  However, be the better man and keep what you saw to yourself. Sometimes we feel like showing the world but you will damage her and what if she ends up committing suicide because she got exposed? It will be on you, can you deal with that?

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 6:23 AM

You are being fooled by your feelings. They will play tricks on you in such an emotional time. Walk or throw her out. Don't leave things unsaid. If you want detail, get it. If you don't, then her actions will be enough. Rid yourself of this and move on with your life. It will get better. If you stay she will just use you and walk all over you. Be a man, confront the issue, do it with class. Get a copy of photos etc only to have proof of you ever need it. Good luck u

Friday, January 22, 2016 11:14 AM
it looks like you made up a very nice story brother... being a guy let me tell you, you are a big lier and you dont have any such girl friend.

Friday, January 22, 2016 10:28 PM
Leave her now

You need to leave her right now. You are still in love with her but she obviously isnt. Do you think the guy shes with at the moment loves her too? no way. why the fuck would he take such photos of her. She is with you only because she knows you would do anything for her. leave he and she will wish she never cheated. the bitch deserves it. hope you can move on.

Saturday, January 23, 2016 5:45 PM
Marie

Yes, I agree with everyone one else. You should leave running. She clearly isn't thinking about you. Man come on aren't you worried about getting a STD. Plz get out now. You say that you love her but do you love yourself. Think about someone else's sick in her mouth, someone else's cut on her face. Man I was married before I let someone do that to me. She doesn't respect herself so how can she respect you.

Sunday, January 24, 2016 1:33 PM

UPDATE: I have cut all ties with my gf. After confronting her about it, she admitted and said she loved the guy she was cheating with. She said they do things sexually that we never did. So I left right away and will never look back. To everyone who showed support, thank you. This is a difficult time and I appreciate all the support.

Thursday, February 18, 2016 8:24 AM

when a girl try a niga,then just know she will never get back to you....niga fuck hard

Monday, February 22, 2016 6:56 PM
Stinky stinks

She is a coal burner.  Burn the coal, pay the toll. It is only a matter of time until this nigger beats her. SHe deserves whatever she has coming, Leave her flat. WHen I was single I always would inquire if the girl was a nigger lover.  I would do it jokingly. "You ever dated a black guy?" "Did you sleep with him?"  If a chick says yes, then ditch her instantly. Life is too short to date white women that fuck niggers. My patience paid off. I married a doctor - who is nigger free.

Saturday, March 5, 2016 11:23 AM

I'm black do wat she is doing you but still be nice to but cheated

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 1:13 PM

Shows how racist you fucking people are the black guy has no fault in this but yet everyone feels the need to attack the black race and spew there disgusting racial garbage....... It's all his fault right....every fucking time smfh

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 11:58 AM

THIS ISN'T REAL. THIS KID IS LIVING OUT A FANTASY. TRUST ME. AND IF SHE IS FUCKING A NIGGER, NO ONE WILL WANT HER. MY DAD ALWAYS TOLD ME NIGGERS FUCKERS AGE BAD. LOL THEY DO

Thursday, April 28, 2016 8:42 PM

It's not about black....It's about sex...If she has better sex with ANY guy, than with u, then find out how u can improve.

If the sex is good because dude is packing heat & ur not, sorry bro, u probably have to go. Be super nice & do as much nasty shit to her as u can...Take ur own pics...U'll be glad u did.

Most black guys are not packing....

Damn, imagine how a black dude feels when he pulls it out & the girl, expecting a Jumbo, makes a disappointing face when she sees his tiny chorizo. That's gotta suck....

Thursday, May 5, 2016 8:59 AM

Leave the bitch and find someone better.

Sunday, June 12, 2016 6:52 AM
ems man

Her name has to be tellie sanders from valley alabama. Her and tricia gasaway are nigger lovers

Sunday, June 12, 2016 7:26 AM

To all yall saying nigger fuckers age badly then why do black women age better then white women. Tell me that. Black men give white women life because black men don't judge wHite women and white women don't judge black men. White men have little dicks anyway which is why wHite women run to us

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:04 AM

Wow. Americans are race obsessed ...what is wrong with you all? If you noticed the guy only mentioned her lover was black in the title (not even sure why that was relevant). Other than to get trolls involved...mission accomplished. Thank god I live in Paradise....enjoy the GMOs, Mind Control and being of the lololol "white race" what fuck is that any way? I am Norwegian by the way, for all you wondering where that is, ....think of Mexico.....good.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 3:08 PM
A friend

take a deep breath and relax. Next time you think she's going off to sleep with this guy tell her you know & you want to watch.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 12:58 PM
TomTom

Don't become a cuck dude. Leave her and post the pics of her cheating every where.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 11:25 AM

I say stay with her and tell her you'd like to be her bitch(you actually already are) and clean all his cum off of her with your tongue. You're obviously a pussy boy without the balks or tools to keep her happy.

Sunday, September 4, 2016 6:53 PM

Leave her, You deserve better.

Sunday, September 4, 2016 6:57 PM

Pray to GOD for guidience.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:53 AM

Just become a cuckold.  She obviously loves bbc, so join in :-)

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:54 AM

Www.cuckoldslaves.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..