http://markenavnog.website/pantoprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/antabus-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/spironolacton-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imipramin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/cefuroxim-mærke-navn.shtml,

Caught My girlfriend cheating with another guy

My girlfriend cheated on me

Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac Rating: +48|-19

So this is a bit of a short story,

Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates and flowers as she's told me she has been having it rough lately, when I arrived to her house (she lives with her parents) I noticed a new car in the driveway but shrugged it off as maybe a new family car or something, I walked up to the front door holding my flowers and chocolates and walked straight in cause the front door was unlocked and no one answered when I knocked. I proceeded to hear plenty of moaning and rough movement coming from her bedroom and my heart instantly dropped and I was hoping to god it wasn't what I thought..... but sadly it was true, I turn the corner to see a man basically balls deep in the girl I loved the most, Iv never felt More destroyed in my life I dropped the chocolates and flowers in fright and they heard it and looked at me. She tried to apologise to me but words couldn't fix what I just saw, I felt no emotion, no feelings.... just.... nothing. I walked back to my car while she vigorously tried to apologise but I continued to hop into my car and drive off without saying a single word for the whole day. I never did anything wrong to her, I loved her so much, I showered her with gifts and took on adventures she will never forgot, she had it all with me. But sadly she crushed it in a heartbeat when I caught her with that man...

Comments

Friday, July 7, 2017 11:34 PM
J

So sorry Issac - you know its time to move on.....Sad but I believe you know it.....

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 9:13 PM
J

Any Update - How are you doing?

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +209|-60
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +45|-20
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..