Caught My girlfriend cheating with another guy

My girlfriend cheated on me

Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac Rating: +283|-75

So this is a bit of a short story,

Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates and flowers as she's told me she has been having it rough lately, when I arrived to her house (she lives with her parents) I noticed a new car in the driveway but shrugged it off as maybe a new family car or something, I walked up to the front door holding my flowers and chocolates and walked straight in cause the front door was unlocked and no one answered when I knocked. I proceeded to hear plenty of moaning and rough movement coming from her bedroom and my heart instantly dropped and I was hoping to god it wasn't what I thought..... but sadly it was true, I turn the corner to see a man basically balls deep in the girl I loved the most, Iv never felt More destroyed in my life I dropped the chocolates and flowers in fright and they heard it and looked at me. She tried to apologise to me but words couldn't fix what I just saw, I felt no emotion, no feelings.... just.... nothing. I walked back to my car while she vigorously tried to apologise but I continued to hop into my car and drive off without saying a single word for the whole day. I never did anything wrong to her, I loved her so much, I showered her with gifts and took on adventures she will never forgot, she had it all with me. But sadly she crushed it in a heartbeat when I caught her with that man...

Comments

Friday, July 7, 2017 11:34 PM
J

So sorry Issac - you know its time to move on.....Sad but I believe you know it.....

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 9:13 PM
J

Any Update - How are you doing?

Saturday, August 19, 2017 3:04 AM

I'm sorry my friend...unfortunately that sort of behaviour is very common between people. You're strong, you will get over her...but don't go back with her...she is a broken toy man. Forget her.

Friday, December 1, 2017 7:03 PM
SERENA WILLIAMS

SERENA WILLIAMS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE, I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,AND THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL, OR CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347052958531 OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP ON +2349057353987, HE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SWEET MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF YOUR LOVER IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.

Saturday, March 10, 2018 10:34 AM

Any up dates

Thursday, July 5, 2018 10:30 AM
anil Sharma

dear

I have in the same situation currently, I found her two time with different guy but still mad in love.I have no answer for this reason.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

52K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

81K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +227|-132
24K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..