Caught my wife having sex in her car

My wife cheated on me

Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86 Rating: +179|-43

My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto because she was tired and sored from the gym.... and she kept denying me for the next 3 weeks..no sex at all in almost a month...I also notice that she was always on her iPhone and was doing mandatory overtime every Wednesday and Thursday. So 2 Wednesdays ago I called her job(pediatrician clinic) and I was told she had left work almost 2 hrs ago(6pm), so I text her and asked her how work was and she text me back saying"it's really busy, be home around 10pm"..it killed me to know that she was lying and God only knew where she really was..when she finally got home she said she had gone to the gym and wanted to shower right away, I acted​ like everything was fine,..but in reality I wanted to ask her where the hell she went after work....so I though of a plan , I went to metro PC's the next day and got a cheap phone with the 35$ plan , my plan was to use the phone as a GPS to see where she was going after work. So I downloaded Familonet on both phones and now the cheap metro PCs phone was a tracking device...so Wednesday came again and before my wife left to work I ran into her car and located the phone under the babys car seat, she then left to work and ,about 20min later I checked my iPhone and the tracker showed that she was at work, so far everything was normal, so it was now 6pm n my heart was beating really hard to find out where she was going to go and to do what, so at 6:20pm I checked again and she was somewhere in the back of our towns Walmart,..so I got on my car and headed to Walmart, when I got to Walmart I went around the parking lot a few time to see if maybe she was doing some shopping but didn't see her car, the GPS was still showing that she was behind Walmart about half a mile into the woods. I drove to the back of Walmart and there was 2 ditch roads that lead somewhere into the woods, so I picked one of them and drove slowly for about less than a minute than decided to park my car in the ditch and walked for about 5min untill I saw her red Honda parked behind 2 trees ..I walked slowly and quietly, as I got close to the car I notice alot of movement and then I saw man's butt trough the back window of the car, as I got closer to the car I could hear everything they where saying,I could hear her moaning saying things like" yes that feels so good"," my ass is only yours" "you can cum inside my ass baby",(she never let me have anal sex).My stomach started to hurt, I couldn't believe what I was hearing or seeing..I close my eyes and started to walk back to my car but than I was said to myself no this can't be happening and went back to her car and started knocking on her side window and they both stopped and then she said " Carlos what the fuck, why are you here, oh my God what the fuck"..she got in front of her car was looking for her keys I guess and the guy got out the car and started to put his boxers back on and I notice that he wasn't even using a condom, and there was this horrible shit smell coming out of her car, so the guy (tall black Hispanic man)got in the the passenger seat of her car she turned her car on and left,, I was just standing there for almost an hour trying to make sense of what just happened, then I got a call from my mom asking me what time I was piking up Jeison(our son).I ran to my car and when I got to my mom's I told her that I got in an argument with Meli(wife) and if I could spend the night at her house. Around d 10pm my wife texted me asking how our son was doing and that she was really sorry,that it was a mistake that the guy doesn't mean anything to her that it was just sex...but I can't get the image of her or the words of the things she was saying when she was getting fucked in her car out of my head....I been staying at my mom's for 4 days now and have only seen her twice since I caught her having sex..she texts me all the time saying she's really sorry, to forgive her and that we should move away and that everything will be different..I don't know what to do , I do miss her but it's just hard to forget...this really sucks,,

Comments

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:16 PM
J

Hi Carlos - Words cannot say how you feel.....Sorry to say you need to move on. You can never unsee what was going on and will haunt you forever....Focus on you son and move on ..Its over and I believe you know it. I cannot even begin to know how you feel.....

Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:26 PM
JoeJoe

You actually miss the person you believed she was not the person who she really turned out to be.

You can forgive her but that doesn't mean it is a good idea to reconcile. Moving away doesn't she can leave behind who she is.

Do you really want to be constantly playing private detective 24/7 or wondering where she is at any moment in time?

Another alternative is that you can choose to have an open marriage where you also the right to fuck other women on the side, as a condition to remain married to her. This way you never again go deprived of sex.

And lastly, you got a good whiff of what anal sex with your wife really smells like. Count your blessings she denied you that shitty experience.

Friday, June 16, 2017 3:20 AM

That is just fucked up dude im really sorry to here that im literally heart broken for you but the fucked up fact here is did she just really dressed herself up,drove with her guy away from you and just left you standing there?? Thats just fucked up man really sorry

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +99|-94
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2064
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Saturday, May 13, 2017 2:43 PM by C

Police man +48|-48
Comments
My story started when I moved to another state. My mother had just passed away and I was lonely. At the time I had a boyfriend we were 4 years string at that point. One night I couldn't sleep so I decided to check or Craigslist. After reading a million post with the same penis picture I wanted to wrote one of my own. What do I say, I have a boyfriend?I'm just looking for a pen pal? I did neither...