http://markenavnog.website/estring-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dulcolax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/abilify-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/minoxidil-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/efexor-mærke-navn.shtml,

Caught Wife on Camera

My wife cheated on me

Thursday, August 27, 2015 12:47 AM by Guest Rating: +225|-110

I have been married for 4 years. Noticed my wife flirting with a young married couple that lives next door. A few times i have come home and they were leaving out my house, i ask my wife what they were doing and she says they wete giving her home improvement tips.  One time i came home early from work to check on my wife and she was not home, she was at next door neighboors house, i call her cell and she takes forever to answer , she finally answers and i told her i was home, she seemed shocked i was at home early, she was sweaty when she walked in from neighbors house.  I asked her why she was so sweaty, she claimed she was runing on neighbors treadmill.  I felt she was lying and rather than ask was she having 3somes with the neighbors. I turned into a detective on her ass. I told her i was going on a weekend business trip, i bought spy camera equipment and hid it all around the house.  Its the kind of cameras that you can watch vids from your smart phone.  One day while viewing the hidden cam videos i watch my wife and neighbors having a 3some on our living room floor.  My wife had anal sex , and sucked dick with the other wife.  Total bs, caught her ass, divorce papers have been filled.  Shes begging me to not leave her ass offering me a orgy with th couple, fuck that, im done with her, i told her she should have talked to me about swinging first, but she went behind my back.  Fuck her.

Tags: Divorce; Spy; Video;

Comments

Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:43 AM

fuck the cheating slut off. if they do it once they will do it again.

Thursday, August 27, 2015 8:50 PM

Your wife should not have had a threesome without involving you.  She should have told you that is what she wanted.  If I was you I would try and get involved now and have a foursome.  That way you could have sex with the neighbours wife, watch your wife having sex with either the husband or the wife, which you can use as as a turn on.  Use it to your advantage and get something out of it.

Don' t let your wifes fantasy end your marriage, use it for your own pleasure.

Saturday, August 29, 2015 9:49 AM

I think the couple is really good looking, young latin couple, im a black male and my wife is latina its tempting but i cant get over how many times they may have done this behind my back, thats no respect. I know what you saying, use it for pleasure, now i told her id do it, but she still goes over there without asking, bull shit and she claims she just talks with them, i told her id do the 3some but she changed her mind wtf, but she still wants to go over there lil sneakg bitch cant trust her.

Saturday, August 29, 2015 10:09 PM

Hi, what a problem you have.  i thought you could have all been involved as a foursome, but obviously not.  Your wife seems to want it all for herself.  Maybe you can get involved with these neighbours without your wife knowing.  Could that be an answer.

Sunday, August 30, 2015 4:58 PM

If I were you I'd continue loving her, use her sexual energy to your advantage. When you fuck her you should punish her, bend her over and say "I know you had that dick in your throat and continue to do so!" Make her admit it while your dick is in her ass! Show her who you are, accept the fact that she's a slut! Sometimes it's just the way it is, but if you love her then do it!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015 1:16 AM
anthony

Seems like most people like the idea of my wife cheating, yall all horny and shit. I fucked her and made her confess everything. She still pisses me off but i needed a nut and she begged me to fuck.  Still sent in divorce papers.

Friday, September 11, 2015 7:53 AM
Abhi Tony

Dude Just cum on her face & leave dat hoe.

Monday, September 14, 2015 5:54 AM
anthony

Lol

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:40 AM

Man just dumb her already.. And hopefully get a faithful wife.. Ignore the other comments

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 3:12 AM

It is easier to start over with someone new than to try and repair this relationship.  You were betrayed plain and simple. I also find the fact she is offering you an orgy insulting and insencere. Tol ittle to late.  Good luck my friend.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:52 AM
Anthony

Thanks man

Friday, September 18, 2015 4:56 PM
Ash

I feel sorry for you , but you done the right choice leave her and go make your life your derserve better .

Saturday, September 26, 2015 11:19 AM

MAN.... there is no reason to stay with a slut . i'm on your side and be a smart apha guy

Monday, September 28, 2015 8:48 PM

Good for you brother - that's being a true MAN right there!!!!!

Friday, October 23, 2015 1:36 PM

Props to you anthony!! Fuck her like a dog and toss her

Friday, October 30, 2015 7:21 AM

I'm sorry you went through that. Be done with her before you wind up raising the neighbors kid. There are some good women out there, find yourself one. Good luck.

Sunday, November 8, 2015 10:27 PM

Dear friend. I feel sorry for. You. I suggest you. 1. Assfuck her really good in a position to her disadvantage. 2. Force your dick and make her ass to mouth suck. 3. Try to deepthroatcher. 3. Cum on her face and eyes. 4. Make her sign divorcepaper.5. Take a night off at a cheap hotel with a nice prostitute and celebrate your new life without slut.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015 2:01 PM
Skip Hitler

Make up your mind do you want fuck the bitches or divorce her?4

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:38 AM
<p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>don't let her crocodile tears fool you. She's not faithful and she can't be trusted. Just let her go and move on.</p>

Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:26 AM

Use her, use the neighbors and while doing so go find you the right lady that wouldn't do this behind your back. She's a snake! Cheat on her until you find the one that you would like to stay with and then leave her deceitful ass!

Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:50 AM

Sorry to say but if she sneaks over there after you caught her...sounds like that other cpl owns her pussy

Saturday, March 5, 2016 10:44 AM

If i were you id fuck the hottest friend she has..

too bad the bitch didnt have the balls to tell you, she crossed a boundry of respect..

Plenty of fish in the sea, just make sure you wrap your dick, im sure one of the co workers probably has something

goodluck with everything ive had a similiar story but the female i was banging, we werent officially "exclusive" but dont matter she lied once and it is bound to happen again

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 7:32 PM

Leave

Thursday, May 5, 2016 8:56 AM

Leave her and find a better woman

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +382|-120
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..