Caughther on private messager

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:05 AM by Adam Rating: +39|-29

Well this started about two years ago I come home early to find the house being robbed so that's a start to a bad day police come do there thing then leave so I clean up the mess takes me all day my wife was working out of town at the and my brother are walking down the road that evening and my phone rings its my wife's best friend who never calls me so I answer the phone and the first thing she says is we need to talk now I said OK what's up she said your wife is having an affair I said BS she said no really I just caught her on PM with Shawn my heart dropped 10 minutes later she pulls in the drive way and shows me everything pics messages we talk for a little while I told her if you need anything or a shoulder to cry on I'm here she left and I called my wife and told her to come home now we need to talk that I know everything 6 hours later she shows up and and admits everything .she said it was a one time thing that it happened at a party she said she had to much to drank and one thing led to the next she said that it was over before it started like 2 minutes that she did not enjoy it she said she wanted to tell me but couldn't that she didn't want to hurt me well we talked and talked all night and decided we were gonna make it work between us well that's been 2 years ago and its was really hard at first I wouldn't sleep with her called her every name possible  then one day I was at work talking to a coworker and he said friend to friend if you want to make it work with her he said drop it don't bring it up and try to put that event as far back in your head as possible and bring god and prayer in your marriage well I took his advice told my wife what I wanted to do we'll we did and that's been a year and a half ago and our marriage has never been stronger we do everything together now I do hate that she did what she did but I have faith that it won't happen again and if it does well I will be a single man then sorry if its so long just needed to get it off my chest

Tags: Alcohol; Friend;

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:30 PM

I had the same situation but my wife confessed to having a one off sex with this other man.  She is my ex-wife now (nothing to do with her having sex with this other man).  It really hurt me for many years, I tried to get over it but I felt betrayed because there was no problem in our marriage.  Most people think that it is men that have affairs, but my experience is that women are just as likely to have affairs as men.  I did get over my wife's affair, but deep down it was still on my mind.  Try to get past it as best you can, or it will haunt you for years. All the best.

Thursday, November 5, 2015 5:55 AM

Yes women are just as likely to cheat now after I knew she cheated I went and done the same thing just for payback yes it was good and yes she knows about it

Thursday, November 5, 2015 6:34 AM

OK here goes my wife cheated on me it hurt like hell but there's something I want to ask that has nothing to do with her cheating this I mainly for the women does size really matter? And do y'all like cut or uncut better or can you feel the difference? And tell me am I small average or big I'm just wondering I'm 6 inch's long and 6inchs around (girth) and I'm uncut .I just really want to know where I stand thanks for reading and hope to here form y'all

Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:36 AM
me 101

you need god in your need to show your wife ,the ten commandment,,number 7,,,Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,,,it means you are going to hell,,,

Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:48 AM

I don't thank it means ur going to hell but sense we have brought god into our relationship it has gotten better that and why do women cheat when they have everything they want and need

Friday, December 18, 2015 2:07 PM

it something new,,they want to try it,,,like my exhusband did to his best friend ,they grew up togather, they live next door to each other ,, he lost me and his best friend yes i divorce my husband and his friend divorce his wife,,, and they never speak to each other after that,,,,,,

Friday, December 18, 2015 3:16 PM

I'm sorry to hear that y'all couldn't work things out I wish u all the best ur soul mate is out there just be patient

Friday, December 18, 2015 3:21 PM

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +25|-15
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +89|-42
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +27|-12
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...