Caughther on private messager

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:05 AM by Adam Rating: +40|-30

Well this started about two years ago I come home early to find the house being robbed so that's a start to a bad day police come do there thing then leave so I clean up the mess takes me all day my wife was working out of town at the time.me and my brother are walking down the road that evening and my phone rings its my wife's best friend who never calls me so I answer the phone and the first thing she says is we need to talk now I said OK what's up she said your wife is having an affair I said BS she said no really I just caught her on PM with Shawn my heart dropped 10 minutes later she pulls in the drive way and shows me everything pics messages we talk for a little while I told her if you need anything or a shoulder to cry on I'm here she left and I called my wife and told her to come home now we need to talk that I know everything 6 hours later she shows up and and admits everything .she said it was a one time thing that it happened at a party she said she had to much to drank and one thing led to the next she said that it was over before it started like 2 minutes that she did not enjoy it she said she wanted to tell me but couldn't that she didn't want to hurt me well we talked and talked all night and decided we were gonna make it work between us well that's been 2 years ago and its was really hard at first I wouldn't sleep with her called her every name possible  then one day I was at work talking to a coworker and he said friend to friend if you want to make it work with her he said drop it don't bring it up and try to put that event as far back in your head as possible and bring god and prayer in your marriage well I took his advice told my wife what I wanted to do we'll we did and that's been a year and a half ago and our marriage has never been stronger we do everything together now I do hate that she did what she did but I have faith that it won't happen again and if it does well I will be a single man then sorry if its so long just needed to get it off my chest

Tags: Alcohol; Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, November 4, 2015 7:30 PM

I had the same situation but my wife confessed to having a one off sex with this other man.  She is my ex-wife now (nothing to do with her having sex with this other man).  It really hurt me for many years, I tried to get over it but I felt betrayed because there was no problem in our marriage.  Most people think that it is men that have affairs, but my experience is that women are just as likely to have affairs as men.  I did get over my wife's affair, but deep down it was still on my mind.  Try to get past it as best you can, or it will haunt you for years. All the best.

Thursday, November 5, 2015 5:55 AM
adam

Yes women are just as likely to cheat now after I knew she cheated I went and done the same thing just for payback yes it was good and yes she knows about it

Thursday, November 5, 2015 6:34 AM
adam

OK here goes my wife cheated on me it hurt like hell but there's something I want to ask that has nothing to do with her cheating this I mainly for the women does size really matter? And do y'all like cut or uncut better or can you feel the difference? And tell me am I small average or big I'm just wondering I'm 6 inch's long and 6inchs around (girth) and I'm uncut .I just really want to know where I stand thanks for reading and hope to here form y'all

Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:36 AM
me 101

you need god in your life...you need to show your wife ,the ten commandment,,number 7,,,Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,,,it means you are going to hell,,,

Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:48 AM
adam

I don't thank it means ur going to hell but sense we have brought god into our relationship it has gotten better that and why do women cheat when they have everything they want and need

Friday, December 18, 2015 2:07 PM

it something new,,they want to try it,,,like my exhusband did to his best friend ,they grew up togather, they live next door to each other ,, he lost me and his best friend yes i divorce my husband and his friend divorce his wife,,, and they never speak to each other after that,,,,,,

Friday, December 18, 2015 3:16 PM
adam

I'm sorry to hear that y'all couldn't work things out I wish u all the best ur soul mate is out there just be patient

Friday, December 18, 2015 3:21 PM

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

1995
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..