http://markenavnog.website/cozaar-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/colchicin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/antepsin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/esomeprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amoxicillin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Cheated and cant shake it

I cheated on my wife

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 2:04 AM by Guest Rating: +12|-6

Been with my wife for over 10 years. Have 2 kids. Happy married. Went for a bachelor party and met a girl. We hit it off over the next few days. We knew we lived too far away for anything to be serious from the get go. Not much happened during the bachelor party but few days after we met and ended up fucking all night long. We both knew that it was only the one time as we lived to far away. Now I am home and instead of cutting her off I am still talking to her - i cant stop thinking about taking her on the couch being fucked! I should really cut her off now before anything hits the fan!!

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:21 PM

I hate men like you you take good virtuous women and make them miserable. please tell your wife so she can rightully destroy you with the divorce laws that are heavily scewed in women's favor

Sunday, May 29, 2016 11:07 PM

I like your story and it sounds hot! You definitely attracted to that girl. I am glad you had a good time!

Monday, May 30, 2016 4:55 PM

I know how you feel, I am attracted to a woman too. Lately, we kissed. I know that i want to have sex with her but I also know this is wrong. a lot of possibility that wife will know and that's mean your whole family and life finished. I know all these things but I still want to have sex with her, I am trying not to do it, but still I can't help it. my opinion, it is the attraction, boring from normal life, boring from everyday routine. knowing this woman and thinking to have sex with her bring me excitment, let my heart beat, I can feel more with life. At the end, how can you see your wife or kids face when they know. Really hard.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 2:19 AM

I am in your shoes, I love my wife and children, but married for over 20 years, i do feel bored with everyday rountine. I met a woman few months ago and we both attracted to each other. We kissed, hugged and touched, and we are planning to stay in a hotel for the weekend. She makes me feel young again and brings me excitment. I know it is bad, but I just can't stop it...

Saturday, June 4, 2016 9:38 PM

I cheated on my wife bc I'm not getting enough at home. I have have hectic schedule so it's hard to catch a date night (when I usually get laid). But if there is not date, there I no sex. Period.  On average, she only has sex with me once month (if that). Afte 18 yrs of marriage, I couldn't take it anymore. I feel bad and fed up at the same time.

Sunday, June 5, 2016 1:59 PM

all of you need to get a divorce instead of cheating. How would you feel if you found your wife swallowing some other guys cum? What i I told you none of the children you think are yours are actually yours? You would be livid. and angry. You have no reason to cheat. you can be attracted to someone else and not hurt your family. simply get an amicable divorce and go your own way there is no reason to cheat

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 4:50 PM

Probably wouldn't mind if I found out she was swallowing cum. Shit, it'd be nice to know she actually liked sex.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +414|-129
25K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +85|-32
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..