http://ndkobkobenhavn.site/hvad-er-olanzapin.html, http://generiskogrygning.site/felodipin-generisk, http://bivirkningerhvor.site/dipyridamol-og-øl.jsp, http://generiskogrygning.site/pramipexol-generisk, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-primidon.asp,

Cheated and cant shake it

I cheated on my wife

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 2:04 AM by Guest Rating: +11|-6

Been with my wife for over 10 years. Have 2 kids. Happy married. Went for a bachelor party and met a girl. We hit it off over the next few days. We knew we lived too far away for anything to be serious from the get go. Not much happened during the bachelor party but few days after we met and ended up fucking all night long. We both knew that it was only the one time as we lived to far away. Now I am home and instead of cutting her off I am still talking to her - i cant stop thinking about taking her on the couch being fucked! I should really cut her off now before anything hits the fan!!

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:21 PM

I hate men like you you take good virtuous women and make them miserable. please tell your wife so she can rightully destroy you with the divorce laws that are heavily scewed in women's favor

Sunday, May 29, 2016 11:07 PM

I like your story and it sounds hot! You definitely attracted to that girl. I am glad you had a good time!

Monday, May 30, 2016 4:55 PM

I know how you feel, I am attracted to a woman too. Lately, we kissed. I know that i want to have sex with her but I also know this is wrong. a lot of possibility that wife will know and that's mean your whole family and life finished. I know all these things but I still want to have sex with her, I am trying not to do it, but still I can't help it. my opinion, it is the attraction, boring from normal life, boring from everyday routine. knowing this woman and thinking to have sex with her bring me excitment, let my heart beat, I can feel more with life. At the end, how can you see your wife or kids face when they know. Really hard.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 2:19 AM

I am in your shoes, I love my wife and children, but married for over 20 years, i do feel bored with everyday rountine. I met a woman few months ago and we both attracted to each other. We kissed, hugged and touched, and we are planning to stay in a hotel for the weekend. She makes me feel young again and brings me excitment. I know it is bad, but I just can't stop it...

Saturday, June 4, 2016 9:38 PM

I cheated on my wife bc I'm not getting enough at home. I have have hectic schedule so it's hard to catch a date night (when I usually get laid). But if there is not date, there I no sex. Period.  On average, she only has sex with me once month (if that). Afte 18 yrs of marriage, I couldn't take it anymore. I feel bad and fed up at the same time.

Sunday, June 5, 2016 1:59 PM

all of you need to get a divorce instead of cheating. How would you feel if you found your wife swallowing some other guys cum? What i I told you none of the children you think are yours are actually yours? You would be livid. and angry. You have no reason to cheat. you can be attracted to someone else and not hurt your family. simply get an amicable divorce and go your own way there is no reason to cheat

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 4:50 PM

Probably wouldn't mind if I found out she was swallowing cum. Shit, it'd be nice to know she actually liked sex.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +41|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..