Cheated on all the time

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 2:43 PM by Nik Rating: +4|-2

So i met this guy last August 2014 and started dating September 2014. Not knowing he had a girlfriend. February 2015 ive saw his phone notified then the name of her ex pop out so i asked him if they still talking to each other and told him that id try to understand if hes still into her because their relationship last for almost 8-9 years on and off. He refuses and denied all the time, me as i have a trust in him, i believed. But after that happened ive often see a viber notification from his ex then began to suspect and investigate. But when i did, i didnt saw anything because she just asked my bf hows his aunt? So i can say i am dumb enough not to think they were still talking i thought that she just checked his auntie because they were so close before.

September 2015. Still courting me. One time when he came over at my house and we were watching late night shows his phone vibrate and i looked for it and was shocked that her ex messaged him from viber very angry at him. I dont know why i just read bad words all over the nmotifications. I began read the messages and read the print screens and its pretty clear that they are talking months ago. Shes very angry at him cos she learned that were together and hes courting me. So after that we talked about whats going on what happened and what will going to do. I told him to admit what he did and that i dont want to talk to him nor see him anymore and please him to just leave me alone. After that night he went to my house tomorrow morning to continue his explanations such as hes not into her anymore, he didnt love her anymore etc. that i dont wanna hear. All i want is just to be alone.

By the way, the screen shots explained it all. I saw their conversation saying he love her so much, he would go back to her he just want to fix himself for better, that his family likes her for him, and his family didnt know me yet, that he misses her so much.. And told her that he wasnt courting me? That i am just nothing for him, hes not into me, And so on

So i began to be cold and later on i finally made my decision that i will not talk to him anymore so i decided to block him, cut al the connections but he keeps going to my house to fix the issue.

So just because i love him i forgave him and we started our relationship as couple last october 2015. I thought this way is the best for us to be happy and contented but last January 2016 i learned that they still talking to each other. I dont know what to do, this time i really wanted to leave him because hes cheating on me again and again over her so im thinking that he dont really love me, he just love the attentions and affections i am giving to him that her ex cant give him because of her daily job.

He didnt want to end the relationship so here i am being cold at him all the time because my feeling for him is slowly fading away. He keeps asking me why am i treating him like that? And asking me to please fix our relationship but i think i cant get through this because i think they were still talking to each other and i have nothing to do with that. I just want to end this relationship at all. knowing that hes not sincere.

Ps: i just found out that her ex went to his house last October Novemebee Decemeber 2015.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Thursday, June 2, 2016 1:58 AM

You should have bailed when you found out he was in an on/off relationship with his "ex".

Thursday, June 2, 2016 11:50 AM

You are not being cheated on.  You are party to him cheating on someone else.

Saturday, June 4, 2016 6:43 PM

Good for you to leave him.  Make sure you keep it that way. DO NOT GO BACK TO HIM or he will tear you down again.

Sunday, June 5, 2016 1:46 PM

this story is confusion because it always says her ex so either this is fake or someone with bad english since there are multple grammer mistakes

Monday, June 13, 2016 4:30 PM

Omfg! This is exactly MY story it's like reading my own life story all over. He cheated on me with his ex not once but several times and I was still weak enough to take him back. I'm still stuck with him. Only difference is you seem to be much stronger. Whereas I'm quite weak (self esteem issues) which make it really tough for me to just let go. I know it hurts really really bad. I can't offer you any suggestion but just know that I fully empathise with you.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:50 AM

Leave him alone. If he's wth his ex, clearly he doesn't want you

Thursday, June 30, 2016 6:01 AM

Your being the other woman. By continuing to see him your allowing the cheating to continue. And that's just not fair to his ex, not YOU! Your sad? I've had a similar situation happen to me , except the bitch was the other woman, just like you. It's digusting. Why do girls think it's acceptable to be the other? If you are the other woman/girl you are a home wrecker, slut. There are a million fish in the sea, find one that's not hooked. You created these problems and hopefully the ex finds out and kicks your ass. here you are crying with poor grammar about a man who wasn't yours to begin with. Your wrong, you led him on to screw around with you. How stupid are you? Skeeg

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..