http://prishvader.site/microgyn-pris.jsp, http://ndkobkobenhavn.site/hvad-er-cetirizin.html, http://apotekforgiftning.site/efexor-apotek.asp, http://prisudenrecept.site/itraconazol-pris.htm, http://prisordenonline.site/naltrexon-pris.html,

cheated on first love

I cheated on my girlfriend

Monday, May 9, 2016 3:01 PM by Guest Rating: +5|-1

Unfortunately, I cheated on my first love and I fee horrible about it. I just want to tell her that I want her back but it's way too late because I've already tried it too many times to count. We havent talked for over half a year but this still hurts to think about her and my horrible mistakes. We were very close and I couldn't find that connection from anyone else. I obviously would not make those same mistakes now, but i could never convince her that i was changed and had hope for a successful relationship with no interactions with anybody else. Can I get some feedback or some tips on deaing with this?

Comments

Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:09 AM

she probably already moved on if it's been that long

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:22 PM

It's called guilt for a reason.  The mean guy in me is gonna say one thing.  You got what you deserved because your stupid.  Now if your that upset see a counselor or at least your doctor he can steer you in the right direction.  I suggest you think things threw from now on.

Saturday, May 21, 2016 5:26 AM

You fucked up dude!  Ok you learn the facts of a relationship the hard way: (1) no relationship is perfect (2) you have to work at it to make it work with your partner (3) It all comes down to trust (4) Grass is not always greener on the other side.  Not sure what you are seeking advise? or absolution for cheating.  Any way
  1. Let you ex go - she can’t trust you Nor should she.  You were wiling to ignore her trust in her to cheat and were pretty much selfish at it too.  Not having a go at you but I’m not gonna sugar coat it but you needed a wake  up call
  2. Your feeling of guilt is with you for life; you have earned it.  Learn for your mistakes and try to work on reconnecting with your EX and the importance of fidelity and what it means to her.
  3. you can’t fix what in the past, you have to move on.  You can either learn from it  about the importance of fidelity and not do it again in the past to any other future partners or to your EX.
Now should you do about it.
Realise you are a selfish and man up.
Look at things form her perspective.
Try to communicate with her, a year may have “cooled” her down and you sound like you have given her space, but women are hard to read.  You have to read the signals she is giving to you verbally or non verbally.  Alternatively you may have to wait until she makes contact.
Tell her why you have cheated on her.
Slowly earn her trust.  Believe me she is probably thinking once a cheater always a cheater so go slow and be totally honest.
Remember friends and family are going to be protective of her, and saying to end things with you.  Be aware of this and don’t refute anything they say. Acknowledge it and respond with how you are getting past it together and show them how much you love and respect her.
Finally if she does have another person in her life, then you need to let her go.

Sunday, June 5, 2016 2:03 PM

you dont love her you just dont have anyone else and you think it would be easiest to go back with her instead of finding someone new. let her go and find someone else after working on yourself. You do not deserve her.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +41|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..