cheated on first love

I cheated on my girlfriend

Monday, May 9, 2016 3:01 PM by Guest Rating: +6|-1

Unfortunately, I cheated on my first love and I fee horrible about it. I just want to tell her that I want her back but it's way too late because I've already tried it too many times to count. We havent talked for over half a year but this still hurts to think about her and my horrible mistakes. We were very close and I couldn't find that connection from anyone else. I obviously would not make those same mistakes now, but i could never convince her that i was changed and had hope for a successful relationship with no interactions with anybody else. Can I get some feedback or some tips on deaing with this?

Comments

Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:09 AM

she probably already moved on if it's been that long

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:22 PM

It's called guilt for a reason.  The mean guy in me is gonna say one thing.  You got what you deserved because your stupid.  Now if your that upset see a counselor or at least your doctor he can steer you in the right direction.  I suggest you think things threw from now on.

Saturday, May 21, 2016 5:26 AM

You fucked up dude!  Ok you learn the facts of a relationship the hard way: (1) no relationship is perfect (2) you have to work at it to make it work with your partner (3) It all comes down to trust (4) Grass is not always greener on the other side.  Not sure what you are seeking advise? or absolution for cheating.  Any way
  1. Let you ex go - she can’t trust you Nor should she.  You were wiling to ignore her trust in her to cheat and were pretty much selfish at it too.  Not having a go at you but I’m not gonna sugar coat it but you needed a wake  up call
  2. Your feeling of guilt is with you for life; you have earned it.  Learn for your mistakes and try to work on reconnecting with your EX and the importance of fidelity and what it means to her.
  3. you can’t fix what in the past, you have to move on.  You can either learn from it  about the importance of fidelity and not do it again in the past to any other future partners or to your EX.
Now should you do about it.
Realise you are a selfish and man up.
Look at things form her perspective.
Try to communicate with her, a year may have “cooled” her down and you sound like you have given her space, but women are hard to read.  You have to read the signals she is giving to you verbally or non verbally.  Alternatively you may have to wait until she makes contact.
Tell her why you have cheated on her.
Slowly earn her trust.  Believe me she is probably thinking once a cheater always a cheater so go slow and be totally honest.
Remember friends and family are going to be protective of her, and saying to end things with you.  Be aware of this and don’t refute anything they say. Acknowledge it and respond with how you are getting past it together and show them how much you love and respect her.
Finally if she does have another person in her life, then you need to let her go.

Sunday, June 5, 2016 2:03 PM

you dont love her you just dont have anyone else and you think it would be easiest to go back with her instead of finding someone new. let her go and find someone else after working on yourself. You do not deserve her.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..