cheated on first love

I cheated on my girlfriend

Monday, May 9, 2016 3:01 PM by Guest Rating: +5|-1

Unfortunately, I cheated on my first love and I fee horrible about it. I just want to tell her that I want her back but it's way too late because I've already tried it too many times to count. We havent talked for over half a year but this still hurts to think about her and my horrible mistakes. We were very close and I couldn't find that connection from anyone else. I obviously would not make those same mistakes now, but i could never convince her that i was changed and had hope for a successful relationship with no interactions with anybody else. Can I get some feedback or some tips on deaing with this?

Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:09 AM

she probably already moved on if it's been that long

Friday, May 20, 2016 3:22 PM

It's called guilt for a reason.  The mean guy in me is gonna say one thing.  You got what you deserved because your stupid.  Now if your that upset see a counselor or at least your doctor he can steer you in the right direction.  I suggest you think things threw from now on.

Saturday, May 21, 2016 5:26 AM

You fucked up dude!  Ok you learn the facts of a relationship the hard way: (1) no relationship is perfect (2) you have to work at it to make it work with your partner (3) It all comes down to trust (4) Grass is not always greener on the other side.  Not sure what you are seeking advise? or absolution for cheating.  Any way
  1. Let you ex go - she can’t trust you Nor should she.  You were wiling to ignore her trust in her to cheat and were pretty much selfish at it too.  Not having a go at you but I’m not gonna sugar coat it but you needed a wake  up call
  2. Your feeling of guilt is with you for life; you have earned it.  Learn for your mistakes and try to work on reconnecting with your EX and the importance of fidelity and what it means to her.
  3. you can’t fix what in the past, you have to move on.  You can either learn from it  about the importance of fidelity and not do it again in the past to any other future partners or to your EX.
Now should you do about it.
Realise you are a selfish and man up.
Look at things form her perspective.
Try to communicate with her, a year may have “cooled” her down and you sound like you have given her space, but women are hard to read.  You have to read the signals she is giving to you verbally or non verbally.  Alternatively you may have to wait until she makes contact.
Tell her why you have cheated on her.
Slowly earn her trust.  Believe me she is probably thinking once a cheater always a cheater so go slow and be totally honest.
Remember friends and family are going to be protective of her, and saying to end things with you.  Be aware of this and don’t refute anything they say. Acknowledge it and respond with how you are getting past it together and show them how much you love and respect her.
Finally if she does have another person in her life, then you need to let her go.
Sunday, June 5, 2016 2:03 PM

you dont love her you just dont have anyone else and you think it would be easiest to go back with her instead of finding someone new. let her go and find someone else after working on yourself. You do not deserve her.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +19|-11
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +76|-35
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +24|-10
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...