Cheated on husband with ex

I cheated on my husband

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 12:37 AM by Onlyyouandme Rating: +15|-11

at 19 i fell in love with a guy who was 23. We stayed together for 5 years. It was a very intense relationship, we discovered everything together. We were both very much in love, communication and sex were amazing. But we were too young and needed other experiences in life, so we broke up many times, mostly he did break up with me, but we always ended up together. Until i travelled, we broke up over the phone and each went his way. I stayed abroad, got married with a great man and had a baby. We decided to move back to my home country and when i saw my ex, we knew that the love we had didn't disappear. The period was also very sensitive, things were going really bad with my marriage. I started an affair with my ex. We are even more in love than before. Sex is still amazing and we talk for hours, he knows my deepest feelings, he knows me really well... It's been more than 4 months now, and my lover just told me that if i have the intentions to get a divorce he wants to marry me cause he never loved anyone since me although he had long relationships. My kid is 3 years old and very attached to the dad. I don't want to break the family and i can't live without my lover... I don't know what to do.

Tags: Divorce;

Comments

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 3:04 AM

you are just hear to find an excuse you already have broken up you family and because of your stupid mistakes your kid is not going to have a stable life i just thank god that i didnt have a mother like you and dont even deserve a man like your husband do him a favour and get lost from his life

man agian a nice guy victim of a women stupid mistakes

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:18 AM
Julius

Let me guess you started having  problems  in your marriage when you got back to your country  and saw your ex. Your a selfish cunt who thinks with  her clit then your head. Why married  the guy. Let me guess   [ I thought I loved  him. ] your pathetic. Listen dumb bitch every marriage has problems but gets resolved  by talking  and figuring out a solution. Not by putting  another's man's dick in your mouth. Your pleasure  is more important  then the effect this will have on your kids. Marry the other guy because  your husband  deserves  better. By the way the guy above  me  ☝is right.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:18 AM
Julius

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 6:21 AM
Your Ex

You dumb bitch, might as well have a fucking 3sum. You can't make your mind up on which cock to drool on. Once your kid finds out he's gonna want to join in and make it4. Seems like you've done it all but have have your multiple men tried a Alabama hotpocket.???? Your tits are drained and saggy balloons after all that tit sucking, more deflated than a Patriots football.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:03 AM
Alpha

You're a stupid hoe, you came here ton find excuses "oh don't worry we all make mistakes", you want your husband money and your ex dick and love that's all

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 11:29 AM
bernie

your need as a woman overtook everything else- try talking to your hubby, and lover. let your hubby know how you feel and seek his help in saving your marriage. do the same thing wirh your lover. you seems to be emotionally lost-try this-

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 6:09 AM

Keep enjoying the sex & who cares what others say.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 10:22 PM

The men on here are stupid, rude and the biggest assholes I've every seen.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 2:51 AM

Be smart; divorce your husband and let him leave your country with his child.  Just contemplating leaving him for your lover shows that you don't really care about him.  And you don't seem to be the type to be a good mother.  Someone was taking care of the child (husband) during the 4 months you were reconnecting with an old flame.  You are very immature for someone in their late 20's/early 30's.  You would be an incredible drag on your husband and his child.  They deserve so much better.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 4:36 AM
LanaH102

Amazed at how many people have sex with others then all of a sudden "i had marriage problems" I feel terribly sorry for this poor man who had the unfortunate experience to have married you.

Sunday, June 5, 2016 10:45 PM

Stay with your husband. It'll be the best decision in the world.

Thursday, June 9, 2016 3:36 PM

to the person who said people here are rude and whatever, you need to try to contribute something to the person, while what many people here are contributing is negative at least they are speaking to the poster.

Monday, June 27, 2016 4:44 AM

Have your cake and eat it tooo

Friday, July 1, 2016 11:59 PM

Making wrong choices in life isn't a sign of stupidity, sticking to them is! Figure out what you miss most in your marriage, if it's just the sex, think twice! However, if you also miss a best friend, soul mate, someone who's on the same line of thinking than you, someone who know you inside & out, then have the courage to initiate a discussion with your husband first. If you are sure about your feelings about your ex and the feelings are mutual, it's of no use to continue pretending being 'happily' married. Going on with your marriage may end up having 4 people being unhappy as time goes by. Getting a divorce, may only make one unhappy. A kids of 3 will get over it more easily now than in 5 years from now. If you're lucky, your husband will have a little more maturity than most men who posted comments on here! Always chose with your heart as the mind can be too easily tricked in making the wrong decisions!

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +97|-93
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2043
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..