Cheated on my boyfriend with a girl and a guy...

I cheated on my boyfriend

Saturday, March 19, 2016 1:30 AM by TheFuckIsWrongWithMe Rating: +9|-8

Omg... OK so, I got off work at around 9:30pm, and I texted my boyfriend (been together for a year) and he didn't reply so I assumed that he already went to bed because he worked a lot that day. On my way home, one of my friend's from school messaged me asking if I was down to smoke with him and I said Yeah. I've hung out with him before, he's the homie lol. I get to his place and he asked if it was ok if he invited a friend and I was like Yeah, Whatever Its Cool. We went and picked up this fool, turns out I know him from another party that I went to with my boyfriend long ass time ago. We all got along good, and we actually ended up driving out of town to pick up another friend and her name was Reyna, she was the one who brought a bottle of UV. We kicked it at the park, and I didn't want to drink cuz I was driving but the homie was like "You never fucking drink. For once, just have fun and drink more! I'll drive back, don't worry" and I trusted him, that's when they handed me the bottle and I  chugged a lot... AFter about an hour, that's when I don't remember jack shit. Nothing. I wake up in my car with my homie's friend in the passenger seat, I was like WTF happened.... Once at school, my homie was like "daaaaamn, you're fucking crazy. I didn't know you got down like that!" and I told him I couldn't remember and he explained to me what happened. I ended up makingout hardcore with the girl Reyna. I find out Reyna is my boyfriend's littler brother's (17) ex-girlfriend... I was like Wttttfffffff. But my friend also said I had sex with his friend in the back of my car. I swear I thought he was lying but he promised me he wouldn't lie about that. I madeout with a girl and also had sex with another guy, all in one night...And I don't remember none of it. It's so unbelievable because I'm not everrrrrr like that. I don't party or ever been that sexual. I barely lost my virginity 6 months ago, and I can't believe I did this to my boyfriend.. My boyfriend found out about me makingout with the girl, I was gonna tell him first but someone got to it first? Damn shit spread fast. But because I made out with a girl, my boyfriend said we should "take a break" and I totally get it. I'm just so scared what would happen if I tell him the other stupid shit I did?? Please help, I don't know what to do...

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:07 PM

talk to reyna (she has a cute name btw) and the dude you fucked and see what they think do they remember any of it? id just give your bf some time if he truely cant forgive ya then i guess his loss its not like you were purposely trying to hurt him lol

Sunday, March 20, 2016 12:35 AM
doesntWork

Alcohol is just an excuse, you wanted to do this.

Friday, March 25, 2016 4:54 AM

1. If alcohol was all you took, you remember it. If you try a bit, you will also remember how much you wanted it. 2. If you really don't remember anything, as you say, google "roofie"

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 8:28 AM

Bad decisions.  Not your real friends.  They wouldn't do that to you.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:38 PM

Go to the police. It's plain and simple rape.

Thursday, May 12, 2016 6:57 AM

agree, you wanted it. All alcohol does is lower inhibitions, it doesnt mak you do things you dont want to do.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:18 PM
TheBestAdvice

You may have been drugged, and you may need to press charges. That doesn't get you off the hook with your boyfriend though. You exercised poor judgement by going out and smoking with other guys when you are in a relationship.  Here's a news flash for you. Guys don't just take women out to drink and smoke. They take women out to drink and smoke and get laid. As long as you are in denial about this then you are not a good relationship partner. If you understand this and you still go out with other guys while you are in a relationship then you are not good relationship material.

Work on yourself for a while before you get into another relationship.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +6|-4
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..