Cheated on my boyfriend with a girl and a guy...

I cheated on my boyfriend

Saturday, March 19, 2016 1:30 AM by TheFuckIsWrongWithMe Rating: +8|-8

Omg... OK so, I got off work at around 9:30pm, and I texted my boyfriend (been together for a year) and he didn't reply so I assumed that he already went to bed because he worked a lot that day. On my way home, one of my friend's from school messaged me asking if I was down to smoke with him and I said Yeah. I've hung out with him before, he's the homie lol. I get to his place and he asked if it was ok if he invited a friend and I was like Yeah, Whatever Its Cool. We went and picked up this fool, turns out I know him from another party that I went to with my boyfriend long ass time ago. We all got along good, and we actually ended up driving out of town to pick up another friend and her name was Reyna, she was the one who brought a bottle of UV. We kicked it at the park, and I didn't want to drink cuz I was driving but the homie was like "You never fucking drink. For once, just have fun and drink more! I'll drive back, don't worry" and I trusted him, that's when they handed me the bottle and I  chugged a lot... AFter about an hour, that's when I don't remember jack shit. Nothing. I wake up in my car with my homie's friend in the passenger seat, I was like WTF happened.... Once at school, my homie was like "daaaaamn, you're fucking crazy. I didn't know you got down like that!" and I told him I couldn't remember and he explained to me what happened. I ended up makingout hardcore with the girl Reyna. I find out Reyna is my boyfriend's littler brother's (17) ex-girlfriend... I was like Wttttfffffff. But my friend also said I had sex with his friend in the back of my car. I swear I thought he was lying but he promised me he wouldn't lie about that. I madeout with a girl and also had sex with another guy, all in one night...And I don't remember none of it. It's so unbelievable because I'm not everrrrrr like that. I don't party or ever been that sexual. I barely lost my virginity 6 months ago, and I can't believe I did this to my boyfriend.. My boyfriend found out about me makingout with the girl, I was gonna tell him first but someone got to it first? Damn shit spread fast. But because I made out with a girl, my boyfriend said we should "take a break" and I totally get it. I'm just so scared what would happen if I tell him the other stupid shit I did?? Please help, I don't know what to do...

Tags: Friend;

Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:07 PM

talk to reyna (she has a cute name btw) and the dude you fucked and see what they think do they remember any of it? id just give your bf some time if he truely cant forgive ya then i guess his loss its not like you were purposely trying to hurt him lol

Sunday, March 20, 2016 12:35 AM

Alcohol is just an excuse, you wanted to do this.

Friday, March 25, 2016 4:54 AM

1. If alcohol was all you took, you remember it. If you try a bit, you will also remember how much you wanted it. 2. If you really don't remember anything, as you say, google "roofie"

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 8:28 AM

Bad decisions.  Not your real friends.  They wouldn't do that to you.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:38 PM

Go to the police. It's plain and simple rape.

Thursday, May 12, 2016 6:57 AM

agree, you wanted it. All alcohol does is lower inhibitions, it doesnt mak you do things you dont want to do.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:18 PM

You may have been drugged, and you may need to press charges. That doesn't get you off the hook with your boyfriend though. You exercised poor judgement by going out and smoking with other guys when you are in a relationship.  Here's a news flash for you. Guys don't just take women out to drink and smoke. They take women out to drink and smoke and get laid. As long as you are in denial about this then you are not a good relationship partner. If you understand this and you still go out with other guys while you are in a relationship then you are not good relationship material.

Work on yourself for a while before you get into another relationship.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +42|-26
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +123|-52
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..