Cheated on my first love

I cheated on my boyfriend

Friday, January 22, 2016 9:24 AM by Guest Rating: +17|-11

Me and my ex boyfriend met each other sophomore year moved in with eachother really quickly and have spent the last four years of our lives together i am now 19 years old, him and lost our virginity t o eachother, it all started with my new job, theres was a guy there very tall very cute blue eyes.I started finding myself thinking what if. What if I was good eniugh for someone like that.Things with my boyfriend at that time were pretty dull.I did feel like he showed me enough attention. It felt like the same routine everyday go to work come home play the video game and go to sleep. I started working out of town where I met this first it just started out as we would smoke after work together to me texting him, I felt I was getting that attention I had been begging for from my ex..One night I was invited to his house..I took him up on his offer..That's when I ruined my life..I cheated on the one on the one i have began building my life with..we only ever loved eachother we only ever had sex with eachother...I knowing regret it for the rest of my life..I lost the one i knew I was in love with just for a little bit of attention. I now know what I had but not until I lost it forever..I just can't get over the fact that I still believe we are meant to be together..I feel that there may be forgivness in his heart..or maybe i am just selfish to think that...IDK I'm just lost!

Tags: Video;

Friday, January 22, 2016 8:27 PM

I did the exact same thing. My boyfriend and i have been together almost 4years we both met over Xbox and it was only when i met this guy online my whole world changed forever.. At first we only spoke as friends but then that turned into something i swore to myself I'd never do.. My boyfriend has always treated me with respect, loved me and showed me attention so i don't know why i needed to find it from someone else.. It ruined my relationship and i too think that we are destined to be together i just hope he can try and forgive me.. It's not been almost 3months since we broke up :( and it wasn't until he broke up with me did i realise how perfect things were :'( i just want him back!

Friday, January 22, 2016 9:30 PM
you idiot

You fucking slut. You hoebag. You will be rotting in hell you attention whore. have some respect for yourself or no one will respect you. you will never find a guy that genuenely loves you because you want all the attention you can get. if i saw you i would walk over you just ike that guy did. fucking slut bitch

Friday, January 22, 2016 11:55 PM

Wow dude alittle harsh plus not to mention your probably a dumb ass kid who has no idea what your talking about. The two women above your ex partners probably just want the security that you won't cheat again. Suggestion tell your willing to seek help like couples consucling or therapy in order to communicate your problems better to each other. I did with my wife and she told me I needed to pay more attention to her. I listened for a while then it faded partially because I worked 3rd shift. She actually cheated on me with  guy on the internet half way around the country. I also confronted him and her and all hell broke loose she wanted a divorce and kicked me out of my house. I nearly lost my family I wanted to beat the guy since less. All the bad thoughts wouldn't go away until we both apologized and agreed to work on our marriage. Also when we both agreed to marriage consucling things got better. I'm sure your exs will respond if you agree there's a problem and do something to correct it.

Sunday, January 31, 2016 5:58 PM

You shallow little girl.

You deserve to feel bad, and I hope that you have plenty of time on your hands to reflect

on what a stupid idea it was to cheat on the love of your life!

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 1:12 AM
<p>dats da mistake .... Bt nvr repeat again coz mistake r done once ......</p>
Friday, February 12, 2016 12:50 PM

hose just

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3:11 AM

So fucked up, too bad you lost him

Thursday, March 3, 2016 9:26 PM

Oh my! Almost same stroy. :' ( im sure you cant explain why and how you did it. It was so immature and maybe you just like to experience an adventure. But its really wrong.but you know whats destined is whats gonna happen. People make mistakes just dont do it again. Please i hope youll be enlightened. What helped me go through were my friends.they helped me get through it. Although i still cry at night because of that awful mistake. My mind is actually fucked up about everything that happened. I hope i could face you right now and comfort you. Dont listen to people who judge you instead listen to the people who understand you. Im sure there are plenty of them. And helps a lot! Remember love keeps no record of wrongs.

Friday, March 11, 2016 12:35 PM

you fucking whore!! Imagine the beautiful kids and family you could have raised with your ex boyfriend and every time somebody asks how you guys met you could've launched into a beautiful story of how you were each other's firsts and onlys. Too bad this is never going to happen because of your failure.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:17 AM

You have no honour, your boyfriend never cheated on you all them years and you cheated on him for the simple feeling of something new, your boyfriend had the honour of a Stark and you, less honour then a backalley whore

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +36|-13
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +12|-2
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +87|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..