http://kobproducent.site/køb-imodium.cgi, http://prishvader.site/domperidon-pris.jsp, http://udslatforsendelse.site/lansoprazol-udslæt.aspx, http://bivirkningerhvor.site/methylprednisolon-og-øl.jsp, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-zoloft.asp,

Cheated on the real love of my life

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 7:30 PM by M Rating: +7|-7

I am 17 years and I had my first love this year... He treated me like a princess and did everything in the world for me, but like a normal teenage girl I took it for granted. Him and I got into a fight one night and I went to a friends party without him... BIG MISTAKE. My really good guy family friend was there and we both were drinking. I guess we both had some type of feeling for eachother or at least thought we did, so that night he kissed me. They next day I broke up with my boyfriend and did not tell him what happened. Looking back on that day, it was the worst decision I have ever made in my life, the tears running down his face still break my heart today. He found out what actually happened.  We talked about things a week later and all he wanted was me back and I was stubborn me and said no because I thought I was in love with someone else. That night I won't forget. 3 months later I realized I am so not over him and it breaks my heart everyday what happened I wonder if he still feels the same or not. I wish I could turn back time. Since this experience I've changed a lot and I realized how stubborn of a person I was and there's nothing I can do about it now...

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:51 AM
LamaH102

Your'e only 17 darling. You should be having a few different relationships.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:20 AM

Take it for granted - face the fucking consequences.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:10 PM
the guy

Your 17 share your experiences learn from them.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:22 AM

I have a feeling that he might feel the same. Just talk to him, at least you have %50 chance. If you dont, its %0.

Friday, May 27, 2016 1:52 AM
Alpha

" He treated me like a princess and did everything in the world for me, but like a normal teenage girl I took it for granted" not only teenagers but all young women

"I guess we both had some type of feeling for eachother or at least thought we did" hum, he just wanted your pussy, you flirted with him he was smart enough to understand he can fuck you, he just need the occasion, and you gave him that night

"They next day I broke up with my boyfriend and did not tell him what happened" best thing to do, no one need to know

" it was the worst decision I have ever made in my life" you found out you're not that good ?

"3 months later I realized I am so not over him" you realised he was not so great

"it breaks my heart everyday" you realised that you're not a princess and men won't treat you like that cause you're not that hot ...

A good lesson

Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:52 PM

This is one of the best stories on the site. Unlike most posters you take responsibility for your actions. You have a better chance of future happiness than most people who post their stories here.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +40|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..