Cheated on the real love of my life

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 7:30 PM by M Rating: +7|-7

I am 17 years and I had my first love this year... He treated me like a princess and did everything in the world for me, but like a normal teenage girl I took it for granted. Him and I got into a fight one night and I went to a friends party without him... BIG MISTAKE. My really good guy family friend was there and we both were drinking. I guess we both had some type of feeling for eachother or at least thought we did, so that night he kissed me. They next day I broke up with my boyfriend and did not tell him what happened. Looking back on that day, it was the worst decision I have ever made in my life, the tears running down his face still break my heart today. He found out what actually happened.  We talked about things a week later and all he wanted was me back and I was stubborn me and said no because I thought I was in love with someone else. That night I won't forget. 3 months later I realized I am so not over him and it breaks my heart everyday what happened I wonder if he still feels the same or not. I wish I could turn back time. Since this experience I've changed a lot and I realized how stubborn of a person I was and there's nothing I can do about it now...

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:51 AM
LamaH102

Your'e only 17 darling. You should be having a few different relationships.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:20 AM

Take it for granted - face the fucking consequences.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:10 PM
the guy

Your 17 share your experiences learn from them.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:22 AM

I have a feeling that he might feel the same. Just talk to him, at least you have %50 chance. If you dont, its %0.

Friday, May 27, 2016 1:52 AM
Alpha

" He treated me like a princess and did everything in the world for me, but like a normal teenage girl I took it for granted" not only teenagers but all young women

"I guess we both had some type of feeling for eachother or at least thought we did" hum, he just wanted your pussy, you flirted with him he was smart enough to understand he can fuck you, he just need the occasion, and you gave him that night

"They next day I broke up with my boyfriend and did not tell him what happened" best thing to do, no one need to know

" it was the worst decision I have ever made in my life" you found out you're not that good ?

"3 months later I realized I am so not over him" you realised he was not so great

"it breaks my heart everyday" you realised that you're not a princess and men won't treat you like that cause you're not that hot ...

A good lesson

Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:52 PM

This is one of the best stories on the site. Unlike most posters you take responsibility for your actions. You have a better chance of future happiness than most people who post their stories here.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..