Cheated on the real love of my life

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 7:30 PM by M Rating: +7|-7

I am 17 years and I had my first love this year... He treated me like a princess and did everything in the world for me, but like a normal teenage girl I took it for granted. Him and I got into a fight one night and I went to a friends party without him... BIG MISTAKE. My really good guy family friend was there and we both were drinking. I guess we both had some type of feeling for eachother or at least thought we did, so that night he kissed me. They next day I broke up with my boyfriend and did not tell him what happened. Looking back on that day, it was the worst decision I have ever made in my life, the tears running down his face still break my heart today. He found out what actually happened.  We talked about things a week later and all he wanted was me back and I was stubborn me and said no because I thought I was in love with someone else. That night I won't forget. 3 months later I realized I am so not over him and it breaks my heart everyday what happened I wonder if he still feels the same or not. I wish I could turn back time. Since this experience I've changed a lot and I realized how stubborn of a person I was and there's nothing I can do about it now...

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:51 AM
LamaH102

Your'e only 17 darling. You should be having a few different relationships.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:20 AM

Take it for granted - face the fucking consequences.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:10 PM
the guy

Your 17 share your experiences learn from them.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:22 AM

I have a feeling that he might feel the same. Just talk to him, at least you have %50 chance. If you dont, its %0.

Friday, May 27, 2016 1:52 AM
Alpha

" He treated me like a princess and did everything in the world for me, but like a normal teenage girl I took it for granted" not only teenagers but all young women

"I guess we both had some type of feeling for eachother or at least thought we did" hum, he just wanted your pussy, you flirted with him he was smart enough to understand he can fuck you, he just need the occasion, and you gave him that night

"They next day I broke up with my boyfriend and did not tell him what happened" best thing to do, no one need to know

" it was the worst decision I have ever made in my life" you found out you're not that good ?

"3 months later I realized I am so not over him" you realised he was not so great

"it breaks my heart everyday" you realised that you're not a princess and men won't treat you like that cause you're not that hot ...

A good lesson

Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:52 PM

This is one of the best stories on the site. Unlike most posters you take responsibility for your actions. You have a better chance of future happiness than most people who post their stories here.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +6|-4
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..