Cheated on the real love of my life

I cheated on my boyfriend

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 7:30 PM by M Rating: +7|-7

I am 17 years and I had my first love this year... He treated me like a princess and did everything in the world for me, but like a normal teenage girl I took it for granted. Him and I got into a fight one night and I went to a friends party without him... BIG MISTAKE. My really good guy family friend was there and we both were drinking. I guess we both had some type of feeling for eachother or at least thought we did, so that night he kissed me. They next day I broke up with my boyfriend and did not tell him what happened. Looking back on that day, it was the worst decision I have ever made in my life, the tears running down his face still break my heart today. He found out what actually happened.  We talked about things a week later and all he wanted was me back and I was stubborn me and said no because I thought I was in love with someone else. That night I won't forget. 3 months later I realized I am so not over him and it breaks my heart everyday what happened I wonder if he still feels the same or not. I wish I could turn back time. Since this experience I've changed a lot and I realized how stubborn of a person I was and there's nothing I can do about it now...

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:51 AM
LamaH102

Your'e only 17 darling. You should be having a few different relationships.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:20 AM

Take it for granted - face the fucking consequences.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:10 PM
the guy

Your 17 share your experiences learn from them.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:22 AM

I have a feeling that he might feel the same. Just talk to him, at least you have %50 chance. If you dont, its %0.

Friday, May 27, 2016 1:52 AM
Alpha

" He treated me like a princess and did everything in the world for me, but like a normal teenage girl I took it for granted" not only teenagers but all young women

"I guess we both had some type of feeling for eachother or at least thought we did" hum, he just wanted your pussy, you flirted with him he was smart enough to understand he can fuck you, he just need the occasion, and you gave him that night

"They next day I broke up with my boyfriend and did not tell him what happened" best thing to do, no one need to know

" it was the worst decision I have ever made in my life" you found out you're not that good ?

"3 months later I realized I am so not over him" you realised he was not so great

"it breaks my heart everyday" you realised that you're not a princess and men won't treat you like that cause you're not that hot ...

A good lesson

Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:52 PM

This is one of the best stories on the site. Unlike most posters you take responsibility for your actions. You have a better chance of future happiness than most people who post their stories here.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..