Cheated on While Pregnant

My husband cheated on me

Thursday, June 9, 2016 6:04 PM by Guest Rating: +13|-6

I found out my husband cheated on me 3 days after he hooked up with a woman half his age. I was 37 weeks pregnant at the time. I was crushed. Now, 9 weeks later I am struggling with feelings of disgust, anger, resentment, betrayal and so many other emotions. We have 3 kids and I am finding it extremely difficult to move forward. I do not know how to forgive him. We have been married for 7 years, together for 10. He did not tell me about the affair, I found out from a complete stranger. My husband swears he loves me and is begging for another chance. I also caught him cheating online 4.5 years ago. At that time, I stayed for our first child. I'm torn and do not know what to do. Do I stay or leave? Has anyone else experienced betrayal while pregnant?

Tags: Kids;

Comments

Friday, June 10, 2016 3:18 AM

That's so mean. Maybe you should move on. I know it will be hard at first but you will get through it. No women deserves to be cheated on, especially if there pregnant. I heard (once a cheater always a cheater) so honestly hun you really need to talk to him and tell him how you feel & you need to do what you think is right for you and your childen.

Friday, June 10, 2016 7:23 AM

he doesn't deserve you! I bet your a great and beautiful person who is very caring... remember cheaters don't change and he will not change so be smart even if it's hard it was get better and you will get through it no worries!  best of luck to you beautiful!❤️

Friday, June 10, 2016 7:35 AM

It's actually common for men to cheat during pregnancy where as its common for women to cheat on their latest 30s early 40s

Friday, June 10, 2016 12:45 PM

I read this blog called chumplady..... its a very BLUNT website that does not believe in reconcilliation.....

My mom cheated on my dad and when it told her some of the opinions of the woman on this site... she said as much as this

shines a bad light on myself... once you cheat... it becomes easier to cheat...

I haven't been in a cheating situation (me doing it nor my husband) so i can't say from experience.. but honestly you need to find out what

you think the right path is. I would first try to become as independent as possible.. i know you have children and you're pregnant but the more dependent you

are on your husband the more likely you will stay just for the financial security. Don't waste another ten years because you were afraid of being alone, because in that time

you could make it on your own and potentially find someone who wouldn't cheat on you. Please know your worth the world and treat yourself as such.

I hope you find a million reasons to smile and feel beautiful and happy today. Do not let this man bring darkness into your world.

Sunday, June 12, 2016 9:14 PM

I'm sorry that you had to go through this betrayal while you were pregnant. I understand what you are feeling and can relate. My then husband cheated on me with a much younger woman while I was pregnant with our second child. I remember feeling all those things you described. He kept denying the affair and made me feel like I was going insane, that I was being too jealous.

I still loved him so I begged for him to give our marriage a chance. We did try to work things out, I thought we discussed it and got over it but those moments were short lived. I realized I was just repressing my feelings so it got even worse after that.

i believed he could change, I believed that he did love me, I believed he didn't intend to cheat on me and hurt me. I chose to believe that because I was so scared to move forward or let go. The fear of the unknown was worse than the idea of never truly knowing where my husband was or if he was telling the truth.

But eventually he left me and is still with the woman he cheated on me with. I made the decision final by asking for a divorce.

It has been a few years and I know now that the best thing he ever did for me was to let me go so I could eventually move on because I realized that he had cheated on me previously but insisted it was nothing and he really did love me. He is likely cheating on his girlfriend too.

Was it hard to move on? Yes. Did I cry? Yes, more than I care to remember. But I am still standing and I am happier than ever. I am much stronger than I used to be. I love myself more than I used to and I feel that I am attracting more positivity into my life now. I am not afraid to be alone but I'm open to a future relationship. My children see that I am a stronger and happier mother and i want them to see that life doesn't always go as planned but you can't give up on yourself.

I agree with the previous poster (June 10 at 12:45pn) only you can decide what your right path is. will not be an easy decision regardless of what you decide but please know that you deserve someone who doesn't t lie to you, someone who appreciates you, but most importantly know that you have a right to not accept less than you deserve.

I agree again with the previous poster that the more dependent you are on your husband, the more difficult it will be should you decide to leave. You may not be ready to leave at this very moment, but I remember how the emotional roller coaster felt when I felt betrayed while pregnant. I didn't want to make a decision I would regret or that I wasn't ready for. Luckily for me, the decision was made for me but I still had to accept my new reality as a single parent and I was mentally and emotionally prepared for it by the time I was ready to ask for a divorce.

You are your children's role model, whatever decision you make, I hope that it's one that you make confidently for yourself and for your children.

I wish you courage, strength, love and happiness.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +25|-21
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +33|-14
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

1900
Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..