CheateDave on my husband while visiting a girlfriend

I cheated on my husband

Thursday, June 30, 2016 4:51 PM by Guest Rating: +17|-5

Been married for 4 years.... I'm 26. I went to visit a gf I haven't seen in a while.... she's lives in a small town like a 5 hour drive from us so I don't see her very often. Anyways on the first night there they had a party and I got pretty drunk. Not that it's an excuse I guess.

I was staying in a guest room they have downstairs where they also have a suite for my friends husbands brother. That night i ended up having sex with him multiple times. During the day everything was normal just visiting and hanging with my friend but each night I spent with this guy which was bad enough but one of the days we ended up alone for the day he convinced me to have a threesome.... but it wasn't a threesome it ended up being four other guys. Sexually it was unreal.... they got me to do things I thought there was no way I would do.

I feel so guilty I don't know what u should do. My husband would go crazy if he finds out but I feel like a total slut and like I should just tell him.

Tags: Friend; Threesome;

Comments

Friday, July 1, 2016 7:20 PM

Your a fucking slut, how can you let your whole family down for a fucking 5 some, i feel like you should tell him, but trust me he will file a devortion. You sick fuck.

Friday, July 1, 2016 11:34 PM

Girl, if your story is real I would not say anything. I am assuming your attractive as I am. I did not have 4 other guys but had two other guys. SImilar situation. Was visiting friends in Chicago with girlfriend. I am married as well, but things got out of hand. Shit happens. I am only 27 so were about same age. Yeah when you have more than one guy at once things tend to end up in different holes. lol  I would be lying if I did not feel guilty but it was over a year ago and I never cheated again. Was one time thing. If they used condoms which I made these two guys then don't worry about anything. I would just keep it as a one time naughty bad weekend.

Saturday, July 2, 2016 4:25 AM
Santee Cooper Dublin on Facebook

Wooooooow you are awesomeeeeeeee yummmmmmm

Saturday, July 2, 2016 2:27 PM
Male Guest

Guest number 1 so you said shit happens  how did you meet the 2 men you were with did  they do a dp on you give bothblow jobs  and did both fuck you

Saturday, July 2, 2016 2:32 PM
Male Guest

I mean guest 2 the last post

Saturday, July 2, 2016 4:14 PM
Deb

i am married and 36 this happened to me last year i went to las vegas with 2 girl friends and one night drinking a lot and i ended up in a room with 2 men, i was so loaded and hot until to late i did not realize they came inside me. lucky i did not get pregnant so i neved did tell my husband

Saturday, July 2, 2016 10:32 PM
Andrea-response to Male Guest

Me and my girflriend went to chicago to visit my other girlfriend. We all went out and partied with her, her bf and her two neighbors that lived in same apt building. By the time midnight hit my gf who I came with was drunk off her ass and was getting sick. She started early. We took a cab back to the apartment and headed up to the girl and her BF place we were visiting with the other two guys and my drunk as gf. We put her to bed safe and sound and my other gf and bf were wanting to get it on from looks of it and were drunk and ready for bed. By this time it was like 1 and so me and the other two guys figured we would order a pizza and go back to their place as they had a pool table and an outside balcony to chill on over looking the street. Walked litterally down the hall and was at their place..

I was not wearing anything to slutty or anything. IN fact I had changed from my heels to flip flops when we got back to the apartment before heading out with them. I still had a white loose summer skirt on with a cute summer top that deff showed off my small but perky B cups which I noticed these two studs stare at all night as I had them pushed up and close together showing that little small but tight firm clevage.

They were fucking hot guys.. My husband is a solid 8 in looks and 10 personality. I love him to death, but these two guys were fucking greek gods. My husband is on the shorter side like only 5ft8 but has a nice thick 7 inch dick so no complaints, but these two guys were both 6ft1 to 6ft3 and were built like rugby players. They both had blue eyes dark hair and awesome muscles. Anyway we all were flirty all night laughing having a good time. Must have been about 2 or 2:30 that one of them came up behind me why I was shooting pool and just put his arms around me. Was gentle about it and just hugged me said I was awesome to hang out with. I sort of froze and just laughed a bit took a sip of beer. I then noticed he was hard against the small of my back as he was so much taller than me. Yeah this is where I lost control. I looked in the eyes of the other guy across the table with lust and I saw they looked at eachother and it was pretty much over. The next thing that happened was with his hand he pushed my upper back onto the table and I could feel him reaching up my leg and grabbing my ass in the same move. I just froze,.. Within seconds he was pushing inside me as it was easy access as i had a thong on. He fucked me like that real slow and deep and was it deep oh my for just a minute or two and then he backed out and they told me to come to the bedroom. I kissed both of them on way there did not say anything. That is when I realized the guy that had stuck his dick in me had to be a solid 9 inches and even thicker than my husband.. He did not have condom on there but I made both of them put one on in the bedroom where yeah they took turns fucking me while I sucked each one of them raw to completion and I did swallow the cum as well.. The other guy who was just as hot but had a dick more like my husband took me in the shower when his friend was passed out and he fucked me in the ass in shower at like 5AM. Did not have to finish him off with my mouth there. He finished while in me well with a condom on.

I snuck back to the apartment at about 5:30 and passed out on the couch. Both my gfs never knew and the stud guys were cool they never said anyting mainly because I made them promise not to and told them if they did not say anything next time im in chicago I would at least make an attempt to give them a blow job for being secretive. Was pretty easy for them as a month later they were both moving back home to texas and the other to New York for a new job.

So yeah thats my story.

Sunday, July 3, 2016 7:35 AM
Male Guest

did you ever have a 3 some before you got married,  since you have been married have any other men felt you pussy or tits.  or was this the only time other men touched you  Andrea

Sunday, July 3, 2016 7:39 AM
Male Guest

Andrea  so the one guy was in you without a condom for a few minutes,  were you hot enough to llet him cumm in you if we did not pull out

Sunday, July 3, 2016 11:06 AM
Carol

my husband and and i were at a pool party one night  lots of drinking and my brother in law  (sisters husband) fucked me a quickie.  he has called me a few  times since and wants to meet at a motel

Friday, July 8, 2016 8:55 AM
Mr2Kinky

That's fucking hot... Keep it a secret so you can do it again when u visit her again.

Saturday, July 9, 2016 3:18 AM
ALF

Naaah...you don't feel guilty.  You're probably already planning a return trip, and have got those four guys online.  I wonder what your husband is going to be up to while you're away.

Friday, July 29, 2016 8:38 AM
Male Guest

I am still waiting  for Andrea to answer the rest of my questions

Monday, August 1, 2016 8:14 AM
cynthia
To the guest post who told original poster that she assumes "she is attractive like her ". So being pretty gives you a license to cheat ?. Are you kidding me ?. And how do you know you are very attractive ?. Why, because 2 horny drunk guys wanted you !!. I am sorry but you think too much of yourself and most likely will cheat again. Sadly, you are no good.

Monday, August 1, 2016 9:10 AM

Cynthia are you married  have you cheated on husband  if yes  how mny other men have fucked you

Thursday, August 4, 2016 1:30 PM
Bob

I would bet Cynthia  is a whore to

Saturday, August 6, 2016 2:53 AM
Betty

I bet you don't feel guilty at all. I bet what you feel is scared that your spouse will find out. I wouldn't tell him anything! I would just put it in the back of your head and forget it happened. Life is too short to worry!

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..