http://markenavnog.website/estring-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/ciloxan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vagifem-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amantadin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dulcolax-mærke-navn.shtml,

cheating husband ultimate betrayal

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 4:49 PM by Lolita3332 Rating: +8|-4

I have been with my husband for 14 and married to him for the last 3 years.  On thanksgiving I found out that he was sleeping with his step daughter from a previous marriage during the end of his first marriage and the first two years of our relationship. (He was 26y and she was 15y) Even at one point had sex with her in my basement.  My daughter (15 years at the time) back then said he walked in the bathroom while she was taking a shower but he denied it. And I had a hard time believing it because she waiting two years later until I was pregnant with his first child to tell me and also because she had a lying problem. But now looking back, I wish I had believed her! His stepdaughter decided to come clean on thanksgiving because in her own words "she's still inlove with him".  I married this man 3 years ago, I have two children by him which I was told I couldn't have kids.  I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old now.  We up to Thanksgiving I thought had a wonderful relationship.  He works hard, comes straight home and takes care of his boys. The best  father two boys could ask for.  He swore that he had never done anything like that since then and haven't cheated on me in 10 years.  I cannot believe that though. This crap hurts me so bad.  He by law was a rapist with that teen girl and I have since made him sleep in my sons room. I cannot stand to look at him yet along touch him. We are heading for divorce because I can't trust anything about him anymore. Please give me your advice. As I need to go ahead and make a decision about my future.

Comments

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 4:55 PM

Just saying if you have to ask this question you are not very smart. Run fast.

Saturday, May 6, 2017 4:52 AM

Sounds like there may be something more that she's not saying.  After all this time, she still loves him?  Even if so, why bring it up now?  Perhaps talk to her some more.

If you don't trust him, you can't have a loving relationship.  Maybe just try and give him a chance, wait and see.  If you still aren't comfortable in 6 months, perhaps discuss moving on from eachother emotionally but staying together for the kids until their older.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..