http://markenavnog.website/estring-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/ciloxan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vagifem-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amantadin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dulcolax-mærke-navn.shtml,

cheating husband ultimate betrayal

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 4:49 PM by Lolita3332 Rating: +9|-4

I have been with my husband for 14 and married to him for the last 3 years.  On thanksgiving I found out that he was sleeping with his step daughter from a previous marriage during the end of his first marriage and the first two years of our relationship. (He was 26y and she was 15y) Even at one point had sex with her in my basement.  My daughter (15 years at the time) back then said he walked in the bathroom while she was taking a shower but he denied it. And I had a hard time believing it because she waiting two years later until I was pregnant with his first child to tell me and also because she had a lying problem. But now looking back, I wish I had believed her! His stepdaughter decided to come clean on thanksgiving because in her own words "she's still inlove with him".  I married this man 3 years ago, I have two children by him which I was told I couldn't have kids.  I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old now.  We up to Thanksgiving I thought had a wonderful relationship.  He works hard, comes straight home and takes care of his boys. The best  father two boys could ask for.  He swore that he had never done anything like that since then and haven't cheated on me in 10 years.  I cannot believe that though. This crap hurts me so bad.  He by law was a rapist with that teen girl and I have since made him sleep in my sons room. I cannot stand to look at him yet along touch him. We are heading for divorce because I can't trust anything about him anymore. Please give me your advice. As I need to go ahead and make a decision about my future.

Comments

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 4:55 PM

Just saying if you have to ask this question you are not very smart. Run fast.

Saturday, May 6, 2017 4:52 AM

Sounds like there may be something more that she's not saying.  After all this time, she still loves him?  Even if so, why bring it up now?  Perhaps talk to her some more.

If you don't trust him, you can't have a loving relationship.  Maybe just try and give him a chance, wait and see.  If you still aren't comfortable in 6 months, perhaps discuss moving on from eachother emotionally but staying together for the kids until their older.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..