http://stofbrugholdbarhed.site/tizanidin-stofbrug.jsp, http://stofbrugholdbarhed.site/dexofan-stofbrug.jsp, http://ppillergenerisk.site/mometason-p-piller.htm, http://udenmadgravid.site/cefuroxim-uden-mad.cgi, http://temperaturtablet.site/vareniclin-temperatur.jsp,

cheating husband ultimate betrayal

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 4:49 PM by Lolita3332 Rating: +7|-3

I have been with my husband for 14 and married to him for the last 3 years.  On thanksgiving I found out that he was sleeping with his step daughter from a previous marriage during the end of his first marriage and the first two years of our relationship. (He was 26y and she was 15y) Even at one point had sex with her in my basement.  My daughter (15 years at the time) back then said he walked in the bathroom while she was taking a shower but he denied it. And I had a hard time believing it because she waiting two years later until I was pregnant with his first child to tell me and also because she had a lying problem. But now looking back, I wish I had believed her! His stepdaughter decided to come clean on thanksgiving because in her own words "she's still inlove with him".  I married this man 3 years ago, I have two children by him which I was told I couldn't have kids.  I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old now.  We up to Thanksgiving I thought had a wonderful relationship.  He works hard, comes straight home and takes care of his boys. The best  father two boys could ask for.  He swore that he had never done anything like that since then and haven't cheated on me in 10 years.  I cannot believe that though. This crap hurts me so bad.  He by law was a rapist with that teen girl and I have since made him sleep in my sons room. I cannot stand to look at him yet along touch him. We are heading for divorce because I can't trust anything about him anymore. Please give me your advice. As I need to go ahead and make a decision about my future.

Comments

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 4:55 PM

Just saying if you have to ask this question you are not very smart. Run fast.

Saturday, May 6, 2017 4:52 AM

Sounds like there may be something more that she's not saying.  After all this time, she still loves him?  Even if so, why bring it up now?  Perhaps talk to her some more.

If you don't trust him, you can't have a loving relationship.  Maybe just try and give him a chance, wait and see.  If you still aren't comfortable in 6 months, perhaps discuss moving on from eachother emotionally but staying together for the kids until their older.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-9
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..