Cheating on my gf with a my ex who's with someone

I cheated on my girlfriend

Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:55 PM by Guest Rating: +9|-12

Not sure where to tell my story. I've been with my girlfriend for quite awhile and I'm happy being with her. But I've been cheating on her with my ex for couple months. My ex and I started to talk and soon we started to hangout. One thing led to another and we had sex. Almost every time we see each other and she knows I'm with someone else. About 2 weeks ago my ex told me she is dating someone. I figured out little fun is over but she wants to keep on seeing each other and still have sex. I know what we are doing is wrong but I can't help it but doing it.

Tags: Dating;

Sunday, March 27, 2016 3:51 AM

You are wasting your time, and your girlfriends time. You and your ex are both bad people to be around. Set your girlfriend free, tell her about your cheating and tell your ex's boyfriend too. No one deserves the premeditated evil that you and your ex dump on them.

Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:18 AM

I'm doing almost the exact same thing. It's hurting me, but I know it would kill my bf. He claims he loves me. There's just so many factors & the ex have children with our significant others. I'm in love with my ex and I can't think of anything but being with him. Which I know probably won't happen. My ex is my emotional fulfillment. That's what's got me twisted. I believe both relationships are doomed.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +19|-11
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +79|-35
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +24|-10
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...