Cheating on my gf with a my ex who's with someone

I cheated on my girlfriend

Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:55 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-12

Not sure where to tell my story. I've been with my girlfriend for quite awhile and I'm happy being with her. But I've been cheating on her with my ex for couple months. My ex and I started to talk and soon we started to hangout. One thing led to another and we had sex. Almost every time we see each other and she knows I'm with someone else. About 2 weeks ago my ex told me she is dating someone. I figured out little fun is over but she wants to keep on seeing each other and still have sex. I know what we are doing is wrong but I can't help it but doing it.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Sunday, March 27, 2016 3:51 AM

You are wasting your time, and your girlfriends time. You and your ex are both bad people to be around. Set your girlfriend free, tell her about your cheating and tell your ex's boyfriend too. No one deserves the premeditated evil that you and your ex dump on them.

Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:18 AM

I'm doing almost the exact same thing. It's hurting me, but I know it would kill my bf. He claims he loves me. There's just so many factors involved..me & the ex have children with our significant others. I'm in love with my ex and I can't think of anything but being with him. Which I know probably won't happen. My ex is my emotional fulfillment. That's what's got me twisted. I believe both relationships are doomed.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..