Cheating on my gf with a my ex who's with someone

I cheated on my girlfriend

Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:55 PM by Guest Rating: +10|-13

Not sure where to tell my story. I've been with my girlfriend for quite awhile and I'm happy being with her. But I've been cheating on her with my ex for couple months. My ex and I started to talk and soon we started to hangout. One thing led to another and we had sex. Almost every time we see each other and she knows I'm with someone else. About 2 weeks ago my ex told me she is dating someone. I figured out little fun is over but she wants to keep on seeing each other and still have sex. I know what we are doing is wrong but I can't help it but doing it.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Sunday, March 27, 2016 3:51 AM

You are wasting your time, and your girlfriends time. You and your ex are both bad people to be around. Set your girlfriend free, tell her about your cheating and tell your ex's boyfriend too. No one deserves the premeditated evil that you and your ex dump on them.

Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:18 AM

I'm doing almost the exact same thing. It's hurting me, but I know it would kill my bf. He claims he loves me. There's just so many factors involved..me & the ex have children with our significant others. I'm in love with my ex and I can't think of anything but being with him. Which I know probably won't happen. My ex is my emotional fulfillment. That's what's got me twisted. I believe both relationships are doomed.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +58|-43
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..