Cheating on my gf with a my ex who's with someone

I cheated on my girlfriend

Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:55 PM by Guest Rating: +9|-13

Not sure where to tell my story. I've been with my girlfriend for quite awhile and I'm happy being with her. But I've been cheating on her with my ex for couple months. My ex and I started to talk and soon we started to hangout. One thing led to another and we had sex. Almost every time we see each other and she knows I'm with someone else. About 2 weeks ago my ex told me she is dating someone. I figured out little fun is over but she wants to keep on seeing each other and still have sex. I know what we are doing is wrong but I can't help it but doing it.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Sunday, March 27, 2016 3:51 AM

You are wasting your time, and your girlfriends time. You and your ex are both bad people to be around. Set your girlfriend free, tell her about your cheating and tell your ex's boyfriend too. No one deserves the premeditated evil that you and your ex dump on them.

Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:18 AM

I'm doing almost the exact same thing. It's hurting me, but I know it would kill my bf. He claims he loves me. There's just so many factors involved..me & the ex have children with our significant others. I'm in love with my ex and I can't think of anything but being with him. Which I know probably won't happen. My ex is my emotional fulfillment. That's what's got me twisted. I believe both relationships are doomed.

Sunday, March 19, 2017 2:19 AM by Cuck potential

Comments
my girlfriend and I had been going out for a while and one night we were chatting about our previous conquests ;) I asked her if she had ever been with a guy bigger than me. she told me a story about how when she had been on holiday with her parents in the Dominican Republic. One of the hotel workers got pretty friendly with her. He was taking her on tours of places etc and doing the whole flirty..
Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..