Cheating on my gf with a my ex who's with someone

I cheated on my girlfriend

Saturday, March 26, 2016 9:55 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-12

Not sure where to tell my story. I've been with my girlfriend for quite awhile and I'm happy being with her. But I've been cheating on her with my ex for couple months. My ex and I started to talk and soon we started to hangout. One thing led to another and we had sex. Almost every time we see each other and she knows I'm with someone else. About 2 weeks ago my ex told me she is dating someone. I figured out little fun is over but she wants to keep on seeing each other and still have sex. I know what we are doing is wrong but I can't help it but doing it.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Sunday, March 27, 2016 3:51 AM

You are wasting your time, and your girlfriends time. You and your ex are both bad people to be around. Set your girlfriend free, tell her about your cheating and tell your ex's boyfriend too. No one deserves the premeditated evil that you and your ex dump on them.

Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:18 AM

I'm doing almost the exact same thing. It's hurting me, but I know it would kill my bf. He claims he loves me. There's just so many factors involved..me & the ex have children with our significant others. I'm in love with my ex and I can't think of anything but being with him. Which I know probably won't happen. My ex is my emotional fulfillment. That's what's got me twisted. I believe both relationships are doomed.

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:23 AM by Guest

Good Girl +34|-29
Comments
So I was in college several years ago and started dating a really attractive young woman.  I had been with several cute girls before but this one was extremely attractive.  Pretty much everyone in the dorm wanted to fuck her and for some unexplained reason she choose me.  Looking back on it she had some issues and basically liked me because i was totally in love with her.  I pretty much gave up a..
Monday, January 9, 2017 9:19 AM by Sarah

Comments
I am an engaged female, and I am cheating on my fiancè, with a married man. I am due to get married at end of 2017, and I have been having a sexual affair with a married man.  My fiancè and I have both been married before, we have been engaged just two years . We have been together just under four.  I have been having an affair with the married man for about a year. The affair started because ..