http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nortriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imacillin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zoloft-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/tetracyclin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Cheating on my girlfriend with my drunk cousin

I cheated on my girlfriend

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:59 PM by Guest Rating: +11|-10

So this all when I was at my cousin's house. She was the party person while my other cousin kind of a nerd but help out on the house a lot. So one day it was our neighbor birthday. A little details on where they live is that is kind of like an ally with four houses on the left and right side so everybody knew each other. So bring the party I decide to get drunk and I made a bet with my crazy party cousin on who can hold the most alcohol. So drinks after drinks until she was about to throw up. At this point I was buzzed and open minded and would do anything stupid. I accidentally walk in on my cousin who was throwing up in the restroom and I told hee to move so I can pee. After I finish peeing she say if she can give me a handjob. I told her yes and one thing lead to another and ended up fucking my cousin in the restroom and it was her first time so I went easy. I never plan on fucking her. The next day she didn't remember anything because she was too drunk. I never told my girlfriend about it.

Tags: Alcohol; Neighbor;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:21 AM

wtf are you serious? damn i bet that was crazy

Friday, August 12, 2016 6:44 AM

DAAAAAAAMN BRUH, hope she won't get pregnant, giggedy giggedy goo

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:04 AM

You are a fucking legend M8. Just kidding. You loser.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +180|-54
10K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..