Cheating on my girlfriend with my drunk cousin

I cheated on my girlfriend

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:59 PM by Guest Rating: +9|-10

So this all when I was at my cousin's house. She was the party person while my other cousin kind of a nerd but help out on the house a lot. So one day it was our neighbor birthday. A little details on where they live is that is kind of like an ally with four houses on the left and right side so everybody knew each other. So bring the party I decide to get drunk and I made a bet with my crazy party cousin on who can hold the most alcohol. So drinks after drinks until she was about to throw up. At this point I was buzzed and open minded and would do anything stupid. I accidentally walk in on my cousin who was throwing up in the restroom and I told hee to move so I can pee. After I finish peeing she say if she can give me a handjob. I told her yes and one thing lead to another and ended up fucking my cousin in the restroom and it was her first time so I went easy. I never plan on fucking her. The next day she didn't remember anything because she was too drunk. I never told my girlfriend about it.

Tags: Alcohol; Neighbor;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:21 AM

wtf are you serious? damn i bet that was crazy

Friday, August 12, 2016 6:44 AM

DAAAAAAAMN BRUH, hope she won't get pregnant, giggedy giggedy goo

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:04 AM

You are a fucking legend M8. Just kidding. You loser.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..