Cheating on my girlfriend with my drunk cousin

I cheated on my girlfriend

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:59 PM by Guest Rating: +9|-7

So this all when I was at my cousin's house. She was the party person while my other cousin kind of a nerd but help out on the house a lot. So one day it was our neighbor birthday. A little details on where they live is that is kind of like an ally with four houses on the left and right side so everybody knew each other. So bring the party I decide to get drunk and I made a bet with my crazy party cousin on who can hold the most alcohol. So drinks after drinks until she was about to throw up. At this point I was buzzed and open minded and would do anything stupid. I accidentally walk in on my cousin who was throwing up in the restroom and I told hee to move so I can pee. After I finish peeing she say if she can give me a handjob. I told her yes and one thing lead to another and ended up fucking my cousin in the restroom and it was her first time so I went easy. I never plan on fucking her. The next day she didn't remember anything because she was too drunk. I never told my girlfriend about it.

Tags: Alcohol; Neighbor;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:21 AM

wtf are you serious? damn i bet that was crazy

Friday, August 12, 2016 6:44 AM

DAAAAAAAMN BRUH, hope she won't get pregnant, giggedy giggedy goo

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T