http://udenreceptgravid.site/budesonid-uden-recept.shtml, http://skibsfart.site/itraconazol-skibsfart.htm, http://prisordenonline.site/nortriptylin-pris.html, http://prishvader.site/domperidon-pris.jsp, http://pillerdanmark.site/nortriptylin-piller.jsp,

Cheating on my girlfriend with my drunk cousin

I cheated on my girlfriend

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:59 PM by Guest Rating: +10|-10

So this all when I was at my cousin's house. She was the party person while my other cousin kind of a nerd but help out on the house a lot. So one day it was our neighbor birthday. A little details on where they live is that is kind of like an ally with four houses on the left and right side so everybody knew each other. So bring the party I decide to get drunk and I made a bet with my crazy party cousin on who can hold the most alcohol. So drinks after drinks until she was about to throw up. At this point I was buzzed and open minded and would do anything stupid. I accidentally walk in on my cousin who was throwing up in the restroom and I told hee to move so I can pee. After I finish peeing she say if she can give me a handjob. I told her yes and one thing lead to another and ended up fucking my cousin in the restroom and it was her first time so I went easy. I never plan on fucking her. The next day she didn't remember anything because she was too drunk. I never told my girlfriend about it.

Tags: Alcohol; Neighbor;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:21 AM

wtf are you serious? damn i bet that was crazy

Friday, August 12, 2016 6:44 AM

DAAAAAAAMN BRUH, hope she won't get pregnant, giggedy giggedy goo

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:04 AM

You are a fucking legend M8. Just kidding. You loser.

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..