http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nortriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imacillin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zoloft-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/tetracyclin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Cheating on my girlfriend with my drunk cousin

I cheated on my girlfriend

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 10:59 PM by Guest Rating: +14|-10

So this all when I was at my cousin's house. She was the party person while my other cousin kind of a nerd but help out on the house a lot. So one day it was our neighbor birthday. A little details on where they live is that is kind of like an ally with four houses on the left and right side so everybody knew each other. So bring the party I decide to get drunk and I made a bet with my crazy party cousin on who can hold the most alcohol. So drinks after drinks until she was about to throw up. At this point I was buzzed and open minded and would do anything stupid. I accidentally walk in on my cousin who was throwing up in the restroom and I told hee to move so I can pee. After I finish peeing she say if she can give me a handjob. I told her yes and one thing lead to another and ended up fucking my cousin in the restroom and it was her first time so I went easy. I never plan on fucking her. The next day she didn't remember anything because she was too drunk. I never told my girlfriend about it.

Tags: Alcohol; Neighbor;

Comments

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:21 AM

wtf are you serious? damn i bet that was crazy

Friday, August 12, 2016 6:44 AM

DAAAAAAAMN BRUH, hope she won't get pregnant, giggedy giggedy goo

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 8:04 AM

You are a fucking legend M8. Just kidding. You loser.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

14K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

15K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..