Cheating Wife Denies Everything

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:25 PM by assassin8907 Rating: +44|-19

Found out my wife was texting a mutual friend who happans to be her ex from HS (freshman prom,etc..) at first i didnt think it was that big of a deal but after a few times I asked her to please respect the relationship and cut communication. She said she wouldnt text him anymore. Out of the blue this guy shows up at our house and asked if he could wait for a girl to get off work. ok....So he waited i could see them look at each othr,while he was there he talked about his new kitten. My wife loves cats and she asked if she could meet him. blaah blah blah... i made the mistake of telling him i was going out of town the end of the week...

Fast forward to the end of the week i go out of town really feeling anxious as our relationship was in the sh**...Ask if she plans on having anyone come over she says no no nobody coming over.. well guess what i get home and she had people over.. She had a couple come over we normally watch football with to BBQ i was annoyed that she lied to me about that but what really bothered me was when i go to lay in bed and the sheets on our bed were changed... this is really strange considering the were put on the night i left. We normally change once every month and so i look in the laundry room see the sheets in the dryer and the top sheet has scratches all over bottom where your feet would be.. ok??? this is getting weird...

Then i look for other clues around the house and i find my dog beds in the garage.. The dog bed is always inside weird so i think she put my dog in the garage cause she would bark like crazy if she knew there's a cat in the house. The first thing i think it look at her phone>. (We been together 8 years 2kids have each other passwords) of course she text him all day bout a bet football related something about winner get to BBq for losers LADY.. and she says ok???? at this point i dont know what to think...Why lie bout having people come over and why change the sheets when she never would do that twice in the same week.. I think she had him over he stayed the night and his cat scratched our sheets... When i ask of course she goes in a all out rage

I know this info is very limited anyone that wants to give advice or know more details.. Please comment or let me know thanks..

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Friday, October 16, 2015 11:26 PM

Who is paying for the house? If you are paying for it and can afford it, you can divorce her and move to an apartment for a small time, and get another house, and shed be homeless, or stuck with her mom or with that other guy, who is probably going to cheat on her aswell soon.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:08 PM

Your fight to be suspicious

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:52 PM

What do you do when 2 years have gone by and she still doesn't admit it?? She probably never will and as harsh as it sounds she doesn't have to. Maybe it time to focus on what you want. Focus on how to make yourself a better person. She clearly doesn't care about you. If she won't even acknowledge that she crossed a line and disrespected your relationship she probably still fu***** the guy.. Sorry man keep your head up not all women will cheat you just need to find the right one

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..