http://markenavnog.website/paroxetin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lidocain-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/isodur-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vagifem-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/pantoprazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

Cheating Wife Denies Everything

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:25 PM by assassin8907 Rating: +43|-18

Found out my wife was texting a mutual friend who happans to be her ex from HS (freshman prom,etc..) at first i didnt think it was that big of a deal but after a few times I asked her to please respect the relationship and cut communication. She said she wouldnt text him anymore. Out of the blue this guy shows up at our house and asked if he could wait for a girl to get off work. ok....So he waited i could see them look at each othr,while he was there he talked about his new kitten. My wife loves cats and she asked if she could meet him. blaah blah blah... i made the mistake of telling him i was going out of town the end of the week...

Fast forward to the end of the week i go out of town really feeling anxious as our relationship was in the sh**...Ask if she plans on having anyone come over she says no no nobody coming over.. well guess what i get home and she had people over.. She had a couple come over we normally watch football with to BBQ i was annoyed that she lied to me about that but what really bothered me was when i go to lay in bed and the sheets on our bed were changed... this is really strange considering the were put on the night i left. We normally change once every month and so i look in the laundry room see the sheets in the dryer and the top sheet has scratches all over bottom where your feet would be.. ok??? this is getting weird...

Then i look for other clues around the house and i find my dog beds in the garage.. The dog bed is always inside weird so i think she put my dog in the garage cause she would bark like crazy if she knew there's a cat in the house. The first thing i think it look at her phone>. (We been together 8 years 2kids have each other passwords) of course she text him all day bout a bet football related something about winner get to BBq for losers LADY.. and she says ok???? at this point i dont know what to think...Why lie bout having people come over and why change the sheets when she never would do that twice in the same week.. I think she had him over he stayed the night and his cat scratched our sheets... When i ask of course she goes in a all out rage

I know this info is very limited anyone that wants to give advice or know more details.. Please comment or let me know thanks..

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Friday, October 16, 2015 11:26 PM

Who is paying for the house? If you are paying for it and can afford it, you can divorce her and move to an apartment for a small time, and get another house, and shed be homeless, or stuck with her mom or with that other guy, who is probably going to cheat on her aswell soon.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:08 PM

Your fight to be suspicious

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 2:52 PM

What do you do when 2 years have gone by and she still doesn't admit it?? She probably never will and as harsh as it sounds she doesn't have to. Maybe it time to focus on what you want. Focus on how to make yourself a better person. She clearly doesn't care about you. If she won't even acknowledge that she crossed a line and disrespected your relationship she probably still fu***** the guy.. Sorry man keep your head up not all women will cheat you just need to find the right one

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +226|-67
13K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +47|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..