Cheating with a 16 year older co worker

I cheated on my wife

Friday, February 26, 2016 12:20 AM by Guest Rating: +14|-19

Weve both been married 10 years but weve been in a relationship for 3 + years with my now 47 year old co worker. Im now 31. We have countless stories of when and where weve done it, including work, which is where it started. She is so outgoing everyone at work hoped for her attention. My quiet innocent personality is what she says intrigued her. This is her first time ever cheating. We have the most amazing sex. Weve been caught multiple times by my wife. I think my wife doesnt/cant leave me because i do it all, cook, clean, work, you name it, i do it. I would leave my wife if i knew i could have a long lasting relationship with someone so much older than me. We have so much in common and we have so much fun when we are together. We are both fit, and our spouses are both not. We both have so much to lose, kids, family friends, house, cars, when this comes crumbling down, but after 3 years we cant walk away.

Tags: Kids;

Saturday, February 27, 2016 7:36 AM

You do realize that life is a bitch. Your wife will get tired of you even as I type she might be having revenge sex. I f you catch her or find outdon't  you dare get  mad or call her any names. Remember  you did it. You and your lover don't k know about love. Your words, we have much  to loose. It's all about you. Maybe she won t leave because  she loves you asshole.

Saturday, February 27, 2016 10:31 AM

Thanks it speaks to the heart. My wife is a waitress for 20 yrs , I am positive she keeps boyfriends at work and cheats on me reguraly with the bus boy or cook maybe a customer or two ? she is only 39yrs old has giant tits and real pretty. We have been together 23yrs all together. I know i desrve it and she should too.@

Saturday, February 27, 2016 11:29 PM

Can you answer my question.

you are still young so your wife

so you so much fun with your lover for 3 years

why don't set your wife free to find another man or another lover?

Why don't you leave her if she is not fit anymore?

why don't you loose everything that you have for your lover?

Maybe your wife already tired with what you did behind her

you already have so much fun and love ... please set her free ... don't make he become ice person ... she deserve a good thing in her life because she still young ...

if you are sick, don't make any expectation that she will take care of you

if your children loosing repect to you, don't blame your wife or your children for their behavior because they already loose their repect to his dad because you always had wonderful time with you lover.

The make her become devil because you have to work in house and workplace. Just ask with yourself ... why did you do that for?

Sunday, February 28, 2016 1:57 AM

Let your wife going to gym or bar

let her meet another man

let her having her own happiness

let her having a children with another man

Just set her and tell your children about what you did with your love

Good luck

Sunday, February 28, 2016 3:05 AM

Did you ever ask your lover about marriage? Loosing everything that the two of you have to be together? Having another child? Its not funny if you were not ask that to your lover. If you love her and can't walk away anymore, why don't you just let it go everything that you have already to be with her? Can her stay when you sick or when you down or leaving everything that she archive to be with you? If she say she can't leave her.

Monday, February 29, 2016 2:39 AM

Most of who leaving her wife and children for his lover doesn't care with his ex wife mental, many of wife who her husband cheated behind his back will get depration because stress that you leave her alone with kids and she have to stuggle by herself. Some women maybe fight by herself but some will get stress and suicide one of the way she ran from her problem. Because you can't walk away from this cheating, make sure you that she already have a lover who will help her when you leave her for your lover. For your kids, they will leave you or doesn't care with you because of cheating man that leave his child with his ex, doesn't even care with his children and children will loose their respect to their father. Mostly cheated many who leave his children with wife are blind and never look back to their children. And when you leave your wife or divorce her to be with your lover. Actually, you are coward man. You are a selfish man. You want to be with your lover but you don't want to loose kids, family, friends, house, cars, reputation that your lover already have or jobs. Life needs a choice. You can't hide your relationship from family or friends or cowoker. They will find someday, your lover will be one that people who get blame not you. She will loose the respect from people and her family or her job. Choose your wife or your lover. When you going down will she help you when she loose everything that she get for many years for her hard working for something that she built from zero? Most of marriage woman when their going down, they will be back to her spouse when their spouse not fit enough but their husband will give her security and she will not loose at all. Your blind with love because you find a mentor, a friend, a lover in her. But think about why you marriage with her 10 years ago. Talk to her that she lack. Your selfish will bring harm to her and make her the victim and when you said you did any house course, you blame her, you blame that she can't work, she is a lazy one. You blame her for the reason you are cheating. You make her need you. Need your help, she is not independent woman like your lover who have job. Don't screw up with your wife life. Ask her, did she really care with you? Or you can ask yourself, did i care with my wife?. I know you care with your wife but you need release her to another man because she need a love for a man of you are not selfish man, you will give her freedom and lets her work.

Monday, February 29, 2016 2:44 AM

Lets her find a job so she can independent when you leave her with your kids. Call me when your wife need a friend or lover.

Monday, February 29, 2016 6:28 AM

Poor you. Things will going to be easy when you lose everything and now you can't walk away? Its your problem dude. Your wife never leave you when she cought it multiple times, she loves you and don't blame her if someday she found someone better than you and your kids will call that man dad.

Monday, February 29, 2016 4:36 PM

After three years together and losing everything that you have except your wife, your love to her and her love to you already strong enough, so even you lose kids, family, friends, cars, house and crundling down. Its okay for you right? Because the only one you need is her because she is your perfect match? Did you mean that? Both of you can't walk away because you really love each other. Congratulation, you found your true love. Up and down is okay for both of you. If i have mistake for miss interpret what you write, can you give me your answer in . I am just currious.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:33 AM

You love your lover so much till you lose everything and when your world fallen apart, you just don't care because the only one you need is your lover. Both of you can't walk alone because both of you already love each other. If your wife doesn't/can't divorce you, why don't you divorce her first? You already happy with your lover even you don't have any regret when you lose kids, family, friends, cars or house. Don't blame your spouse because of the weakness. Don't blame them for your cheating. You already dumb because this forbiden love, don't make other people hurt to get your happiness. When you falling in love, you are blind and you doesn't care about people around you that care with you and you lose them for you love. If you love your lover, you don't mind to lose your wife, i know you can't lose your lover. If you said that you are not blind, look people around you. And i know you already BLIND with your love to her, so she does. 3 years and more is not short time but you already strong enough with your love to her. Just good luck

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +33|-22
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +102|-45
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +27|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...