Cheating with father's neighbor

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, November 15, 2015 4:00 AM by Ken Rating: +58|-40

I'm still in a state of shock. At my father's house we alway's had get togethers at Christmas and New Years. My mother and him had lived there for over twenty years. The neighbors were all nice people. If you needed anything they were right there. One of their next door neighbors Larry and his wife were also very nice and helpful. They hsd my parents over for meals on special occasions. My wife alway's liked Larry. They were alway's talking and having a good time. My mother had passed away, and now it was time to sell the house. We did quite a bit of work with moving the furniture out and getting the house ready to sell. Larry was alway's there to help and lend a hand with anything. It was a hot August day and the wife and I had gone over to do some cleaning. We had been cleaning for a couple hours when I got a call that they could use me at work for the rest of the day. It was around ten in the morning. My wife said go ahead, I'll stay here and clean. I said I'll be back around four this afternoon. I left and went to work. Around one the guy I was working with had to leave for a home emergency. He said thanks for helping me we' ll finish the job next week. I said fine, I'll go back and help my wife at my tather's house. I drove over there and all seemed quiet. The garage door was open and I walked in. I could hear that someone was down cellar, so I enteed from the garage. As I started to crack the door open I was in for the shock of my life. There was my wife Jeanne with her shirt and bra off and draped over one of the remaing saw horses. Larry had his pants down, and was sporting a huge erection. He was feeling Jeanne's breasts and telling her how they turned him on. I watched in horror to see what they would do. He told her to get on her back on the flloor. They had a blanket down. He pulled down her pants. I heard him say, youre sure your husband's not coming back. Jeanne said not for a few more hours. If he were he'd call first to see if I needed anything. After that was said they went to town. Larry entered her. I never heard her moan so much in my life. He was hammering awaly at her. I could see her breasts jiggling as she moaned. I left and got in the car and drove off. To this day I never said I saw them, and she never said anything about it. I kinda get turned on when I think about it. It was sure an experience you don't expect to go through.

Sunday, November 15, 2015 9:48 AM

You should have picked up something and beat the fuck out of both of them! It's not often that you can catch a cheater in the act. However, if it turns you on, get her to do it again. She sounds very willing........ Cunt!

Sunday, November 15, 2015 5:53 PM

Use the experience as a turn on.  My ex-wife had sex with aother man.  Wives are just as likely to stray from a marriage as men.  It is not that they are betraying you, they just want some extra sex.  My ex-wife confessed she had an orgasm with this other man and when I later had sex with her it turned me on thinking about it.  Use what you winessed and get some extra sexual satisfaction for yourself.  It is not easy at first but you can make it work for you.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 5:56 PM

my wife fucked my best freind and told me about it. i jack off to her description of that hot fuck as she fucks me! all the more power to wifes or girl freinds who fuck other guys and tell their man about it. guys...dont be pissed off or jealous. women need as much extra on the side cock as you want on the side pussy  WAKE UP!!

Saturday, November 21, 2015 10:37 PM

Hell yeah man you should give them more opertunities to fuck.

Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:43 AM

if it turns u on, then tell her about it. when she sobbingly confesses, tell her it didn't make you angry. it made you aroused.

fuck her brains out, and give her the best sex of her life. Then ask her if she wants to try swinging. Sounds like you'd both be into it.

Monday, November 23, 2015 2:58 PM

Hell I find him and make them have sex again and I would suck his dick after he fucks my wife in the ass. I love huge white dick and my wife can get all she wants on the side as long as I get to suck them also. Men with little dicks should kill themselves. Ya Ya cock suck time

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 9:24 AM

Sure that all sounds great, but the next time she says she is pregnant, how will you know it's yours? Did you have kids with her? Are they yours? Do you also not mind if they are someone elses? Did you ever have somekind of infection down there? If so, how did you get it? Did you ever consider how you are ever going to trust her again?

Monday, December 7, 2015 7:18 AM
I'm fair

She's a cheating slut and I love it. I would love to witness my wife cheat on me.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +28|-9
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +12|-2
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +86|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..