CONFESSIONS OF A MISTRESS

I was the other woman

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE Rating: +647|-573

Confessions of the Mistress

“Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”

It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising children alone, hiding from the embarrassment of being separated from my husband and trying to figure out this thing called life.  My children were my driving force behind keeping me stable.  They were and are my strength, my eyes, my everything.

When I started out in my journey, it included my husband and my children.  My ultimate goal in life was to make them better.  It was to be the best mother and wife that I could be.  No marriage is a fairy tale and ours was very far from it.  We’ve dealt with infidelity, verbal and physical abuse and abandonment.  But we seemed to always fight through.  Or at least I did.  But I had grown too tired.  As we spent time separated, I learned that I was fighting alone.  I realized my husband left a long time ago.  I realized I tolerated more than I should have.  Of course I still wanted my marriage.  But I wanted a marriage that my husband would want as well.  It was during this separation, where I was forced to work two jobs, that I met Him.

My intentions were never to fall in love.  In fact, they were far from that.  Despite the smile I wore daily, I was very depressed.  I lost my faith in love and hope.  I turned away every man that wanted my attention.  Every man lied and only wanted one thing in my eyes.  Every man would eventually use me.  But not Him.  I really don’t know why but He was special the moment I looked at Him.  He was very honest from the very beginning and it made it so much easier.  I remember one day talking to Him and noticing his eyes. They drew me in and I had to interrupt Him speaking to compliment them.  But in my mind I saw his soul, his thoughts, his desires, and potential love. Up until this point I had refused to get attached to this man that I knew could never be mines.  But it was at that very moment, I felt victim to His charm.  I forgot all the previous warnings, the truth and reality, and who I really was; a woman that was hurt by her own husband’s infidelity.  His eyes grabbed me and held me close and told me everything would be ok.

He managed to captivate my very well being with his attention, silliness, care and observations.  He picked up on my bad days or when I was bothered by something.  He knew how to say the right things to get my mind right.  He gave me hope again.  He gave me back my faith.  He made me believe that better days were coming and they were coming with Him included.  He considered us a team.  It was something that I had always believed in order to have a successful relationship.  He always spoke of our future.  And I had begun to see it so clearly.

Of course there were many times, I felt so guilty.  I would try to pull away from Him but for some reason I couldn’t.  He told me I loved Him and He was right.  The more I fought it, the more I loved Him.  He loved me so well until I forgot He had a wife.  When He would be with her, He would make sure I still felt like I was a valuable part of His life.  I was for sure that this man I was falling in love with was going to make everything right at some point.

Many will hate me for my actions but I actually don’t regret it anymore.  People come into your life for seasons and reasons.  And when He did, I was down and out. I was depressed and still wanting a marriage with a man that left the marriage long before he left our home.  I was making sure the family that he left survived.  And I was doing this alone.  I was going home alone every night.  I was spending my days alone.  But when He came into my life, He awoke the spirit of happiness again.  He awoke my dreams again.  And for that I will always respect and love Him for.  But I also loved Him enough to let Him go when the time came.  I went back into a depression for awhile, but I saw his happiness.  And through that, I saw mines again.  It may not be with the man that I wanted but it reminded me that I had found myself once before and I could do it again.

I am relieved that their marriage was salvageable.  I wanted Him happy and it didn’t matter what it took for that to happen; even if that meant excepting my loss.   Many will think of me as a home wrecker or a whore.  But that’s not what I was.  Truth is it was not my job to respect his marriage.  It was His.  I do believe He was unhappy.  I do believe that He really wanted to be with me.  I do believe He wanted a future with me, but I, as well as He, also knew He already had a family and obligations.  I learned from my own failed marriage that you can’t force love.  You can only respect obligations.  I knew the pain all too well which is why I spared her the details and the truth.  She would never leave Him anyways so why give her the same memories of torture that I had dealt with for years.

Mistresses are often misinterpreted and it’s always assumed we are the aggressor.  Unfortunately, sometimes our mind can’t control our hearts.  Sometimes, it takes the spouse to say and do the right things to make us yearn for them.  I know that another married man would never have a chance with me, but He made things so different. When it’s all said and done, the mistress is the bad person.  But her story is never known, never told.  She wants love as well.  She craves that attention.  Sometimes, it comes from the wrong person.  She actually has feelings as well.  And while she loves unconditionally and is being loved, she still feels guilty for hurting another woman.  Sometimes he’s just that manipulating.  Whatever the reason, her heart takes over.  Us, mistresses are not all the same. Sometimes we really do just love the same man.  It’s not a competition or a race for us.  There are 3 hearts involved.  I regret loving her man and wish to apologize to her, but I do love Him enough to keep our secret.  So on behalf of all the mistresses that really do love him, WE ARE SORRY.

Comments

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 11:56 PM

Hm dont understand ur problem. Go to close friends if u have got an depression or smth like that. Dont destroys others relation. That would be could hearted, and the world doesnt need cold hearted people.

Monday, November 20, 2017 11:26 PM
SERENA WILLIAMS

SERENA WILLIAMS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE, I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,AND THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL, OR CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347052958531 OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP ON +2349057353987, HE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SWEET MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF YOUR LOVER IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.

SERENA WILLIAMS

Saturday, December 9, 2017 1:09 AM
Barbara Whiteman

RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS WILL BE OUT OF YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD, I WILL DO YOU A SOLID AND REFER YOU TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,
AND THIS AINT JUST COUNSELLING, THESE ARE STRAIGHT UP SOLUTIONS. JUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS LIKE I DID AND YOU'RE SAVED,
TRUST ME, TESTED AND PROVEN RIGHT HERE;
THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL is privateyedea@gmail.com.
UNDER THE covenantspiritmatessunagōgē COMMISSION, OR CALL/TEXT HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER +14692786358, HE CAN HELP YOU
I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED OR SEEN SUCH SPIRITUAL ENERGY IN ANY PERSON, AND HE HELPS PEOPLE WITH IT.

Thursday, May 24, 2018 5:43 AM

Is this you audelia garcia? Reply back

Monday, May 28, 2018 5:42 AM

im trying to understand why you’d get involved with a married man if your husband cheated on you; how finding out made you feel. If you were depressed honey you could’ve sought therapy not fall into the deception of a married man, baby. Reneged how you felt?

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:23 PM

So you know it feels like to get cheated on but you sleep with a married man? All I can say is that I have no respect for you, in my eyes you’re very selfish, far away from a good woman! I think that WE woman shouldn’t do these things to other woman, we should stick together and RESPECT other people’s marriage.

Plus i think that he’s playing you. If he’d really want to be with you then he’d leave her regardless. Man are different than woman when it comes to leaving a marriage.

If you’re suffer depression then you can always get professional help instead of finding cure in a married man. To get better you need to work on yourself, change your life, whatever it takes but only you can make yourself happy. Once that man is dropping you or if you start relizing that you’re the other woman you’ll be devasted again.

As a woman I can only advice you to cut it off and to tell the other woman since that’s what we woman wishes to happen: that somebody tells us.

Friday, June 8, 2018 7:51 PM
Tama Gann

Hello.I'm Tama Gann.I love this article it really remind me of my ex husband he cheated with me bestfriend and my co-worker you may wonder how I got to know this I got help from this team of computer analyst source disqus which they really helped me got over my worries and doubt I am grateful to the  Puzzlehost team.They gave me the chance to prove my ex-husband that he was cheating. You may contact them via gmail puzzlehost007@gmail.com thank you Tama Gann

Friday, July 13, 2018 2:37 AM

To tell datruth ure a terrible person who wants to believe that they're the cure to u guys unhappy marriages but ure da poison. U didnt luv him u luved his ideals uiuit was ure head talking not ure heart. If he had left his wife fr u he culd do it fr another woman. Im proud of da man cause he broke things off before they became too serious. If u had just been mor faithful and talked to him u culdve possibly solved guys problem

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 6:47 PM
guest

hello do not confront your partner about their infidelity without an evidence, you can contact @ dominicpaul2 on instgram if youn need the service of a private investigator who specializes in cheating spouse investigations on social media (instagram, facebook and whatsapp ) to get their password and full access with 100% confidentiality guaranteed . to be safe payment is after job is completed, no deposit fee needed

Friday, December 21, 2018 10:45 AM
frank

Very short.......I taught wife sex, blow jobs, how to swallow. About 6 months later she started thinking about sucking other guys. No kidding......guys were calling at the house, apparantly she must have told them she was not married and when I answered they said to let her know Tom called or Tim or other names.  Or we had the 1 ringer who when I later had caller ID I got the numbers. Must have been 20 guys. I found her car parked at the grocery store and later she said her sister met her there, but her sister had called to tell she had the flu while wife was out. I noticed she would come home about 10 when I was in bed at 9 for work. She started taking showers right when she came home and got in bed and said no sex because she was tired. But what I did do was smell inside her car the next morning and it was cologne not perfume.  At her work her friend told me that she had sex with a construction worker she met at work and she use to cover for her on the evening shift as she sneaked out for an 1.5 hours. She said my wife was even saying how she swallowed for him saying lots of it. She avoided sex with me claiming she had a sore down there or a sore throat........no wonder. Well finally she admitted to the sex things and said it was my fault for teaching her all that stuff.  So teaching a virgin all that sex stuff is not good, but the other guys thought so.

Sunday, December 23, 2018 8:45 PM
Lior Rozensweig

My wife admitted she cheated on me. I know of at least one affair she had but maybe there were more. I don't want to know the details. Just the thought she had sex with someone else but me hurts too much. We are still together but I wonder what really goes through her head when we have sex these days...Lior Rozensweig (Karkur - Israel).

Friday, July 5, 2019 5:19 AM

I met _____________Robinsonbuckler@ (hotmail). com on net that claimed he can help me out.He helped me bring my lover back and after some few days i noticed that my man came back to me with so much love for me. We are happily back now. people with similar problems can contact him.........👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Thursday, November 14, 2019 10:35 PM

No one in their right mind wants to be a mistress but I can not understant the need to cheat. I was cheated on and now I have an moment to cheat with a man who is wonderful but what stops me is that I don't want to inflict the pain I went thru onto another married women. It is the worst pain I felt ever and I can not do it for a reason which make no sense to me. My spouse was the one who caused me pain and cheated. My spouse was the one who lied and showed no respect for our marriage. He should be the one to hurt not me and surley not another married women because my spouse is the one who has the problem. If he conitues and I can not get over the pain then I leave period....

Saturday, January 9, 2021 12:47 AM

Tty

Wednesday, January 27, 2021 1:19 AM

Fff

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 12:33 PM
Guests the one who was at fault and learned a major lesson
again hear we all are helping those any way others do but on and at the wrong place involving personal stuff on line. as everything we do does and will bit us back in life as 7 years i end up making a difference in both my X girl friend and my son that i showed them only that i loved them by playing her game still after the fact and prison for the 1st time over doing what i learn through anger magnet class for 2 years in the past . so i knew what i was doing back then when i got married and used a friend that i knew and married her behind my girl back at the time .as we was on and off relationship base so that time all we did was fight as look problems do blow up until it's too late . wear it's funny how some woman's do act and do hide the truth them self and don't admit shit. but my self i'm just human and a ass hole wear i told her i will and always fight for our son now. now over these years my x did things that not only did she he get blackmailed and force to be come a escort. none of you guys let alone any woman know how it is and the fact don't know how hard it was to be hear still today . after all we in life there usually two people that's made this problem too right. so making comment to hear as i did was verbally abuse at time only when she thought i was dumb like all of you now who ever reading this wear i went to hell and back and still hear trying to get past this point in life wear all of this wasn't about our son and it was base on personal feeling of my X being jelious period. invoking my two sons and how i felt about 1 st baby mama. and last the new side chick that i married but she knew i love these two and had regretted so much in the long run as now . wear i tried my best these last 2 years as i allowed her to come and go as she wanted ed and did and i let hear as this time i was the one waiting for her and playing Jennifer game.wear after 3 years of classes i had to take through court involving this 2 time turned me into a a verbal abuser and i got good as time went on and the only thing i could do and get away with it as she had choices too meaning my X as she not that inercent either ad who cares now i by how i went through with jen as hitting hear i never did so getting realease i did as i did things different as i let her hung herself as pride and anger was more of a action and choice of mine and hers as it has our son in the middle still. wear what you don't know is the facts as what i'm saying and do know being 7 years dealing with my issues with this one persons did help me but at the same time it was fuck up . as she was tricked and blackmail into escorting. so no one knows anything beside my doing frim some who is special to me majorly but fuck up too and could say or tell me . now after 2 years good she cheats she runs and she writes only on the internet as i wrote for 3 years and done all ly home work and made log books that can and will explain our life but my and our son . being i don't want to fight and haven't been wear all i ever wanted was a chance i never got or being too late like now and i do love them and asked to her to merry me this whole time but couldn't because if factor. wear no one i mean no one will go through or had to deal with it by choice like the both of us a parents and now seprealty . i do want and i have been asking them both to forgive me as i did them and don't care what we both have done but it has made us realize so much in 7 years. jen and son i love you both as let me come back as you know you got more then pay back and your still trying to get me back in prison for good because i know of your secrets and lies but don't judge you as it better to accept one another then to fight and not accept those who you live as i love you both. but you still don't get that or give me a deckhand chsnce .. good night to you all and just think of this as hear the question what will you do to save 7 years of fighting and back and forth games ? wear we both had put us back on our feet because of our son and how much he really ment . so judging others we all do . but to accept it is totally different. and life too short and there our son it none of his fault just ours and he needs me there again those on the internet only gets taking avanges of by those who only out there to hurt others . so watch what you do say on line...

Thursday, March 11, 2021 2:01 PM
Life is full of ups and down, I’ll urge you not to allow life issues get too much to you. My wife Shona and I have been very happily married for 24 years and our two daughters are planning a silver wedding party for us later this year. But 2020 has brought some unwelcome surprises to our marriage. My wife Shona works as a legal secretary. This year her boss retired and she was a bit anxious at first if she could work as happily with the new man at the helm because he was a real “mover and shaker” she said, who had lots of new ideas about how to run the business. She was promoted to senior secretary and got a substantial pay rise and I noticed she was treating herself to smart new clothes and nice perfume. One evening I called in at her office as a surprise to take her out and I met her new boss. He made some pleasant comments about Shona and her work but there was something flirtatious about the way he looked at her which made me uncomfortable. Few weeks later I got an anonymous letter that my wife was dating her boss. When I showed it to Shona she denied, I believed her and agreed that it was just jealousy because she had been offered a promotion. But somehow from that day on our relationship changed. She was edgy, I was a bit suspicious because she was frequently having “nights out” with her friends. I sought for help on here and I saw positive recommendation about Donald which saved my marriage. He's got great references, You can reach him at cyberspyexpert22 @ gmaiilcom or text him at (nine zero four) four one seven seven two one four.

Sunday, April 4, 2021 3:00 AM
B ahkan
In long distance relationships, you may want to know what your partner is up to and cell phone spyware apps don't work so i hired the services of a reliable private investigator Spymasterpro3x@ gmail Com who kept me out of the dark and also with my kids. the first time i sent a text to plusONE646817581six requesting help to crack phone passwords, they doing what most don't achieve, except they're making it a thousand times harder to trace. If your husband gets unknown calls, or replies messages in secret i will recommend you contact spymasterpro3x com to help you, relationships are often confusing brain-hurting messes of enigmas, even without 5000 miles in between you and your significant other, are you in for a bumpy ride.

Saturday, May 15, 2021 5:52 PM
_So apparently I am supposed to get married in 2 months time to my fiancé but she started acting strange, and was moving suspicious whenever she was on her phone. I spoke to her about it at first but she said I was just overreacting and it was all cool. I still didn’t believe her as I knew something was wrong, so I went ahead to talk to my friend and he gave me the number of a professional tech guy who he said was gonna help me infiltrate and access her phone without her knowing . He got access and I got all I needed, saw so many nasty chats with her ex and co-worker, neglecting the fact that she's engaged. I haven’t told her what I discovered yet cause I'm still heavily confused as to why my partner who i trusted so much will treat me this way. Kings If you feel like you notice similar traits with your significant other its best to know the truth. The Tech guy who helped # l 910 898 2303 his name is Josh._

Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Wife cheated at work +1269|-1136
186K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +590|-310
55K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..
Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:23 AM by Aphrodite

91K
Comments
Last night I crossed the line with my husbands business partner. He kept saying come over, but I didn't but I crossed the line with the conversation. Today's conversation furth pushed me over that line and now we are planning to fuck tonight. My husband is 27, I'm 36 and my new lover is 52. I love and adore my husband, and I am in love with him, and our sex is amazing most days BUT I think I'm so..