Creeping with a foreigner

I cheated on my husband

Friday, January 27, 2017 7:58 AM by Guest Rating: +121|-64

I married my husband when I was 23 years old (I'm now 30). He is my soul mate and I love him to bits. When I met him he was a struggling entrepreneur trying to make ends meet and get his business off the ground. I supported him emotionally and financially throughout this whole process. Now his business is doing great and we live a very comfortable life and he really works hard and makes me proud all the time. Last year he got a project out of town and had to live there. I couldn't relocate because of my job and struggled to find a job that side. So we have been going back and forth on weekends to see each other. Our sex life is healthy even though my husband is a traditional man that tends to stick to basics in the bedroom.  So feeling lonely and bored, I decided to go online and look for guys for NSA fun. I am a very sexual woman (I own plenty of toys) and not having sex on a regular was frustrating to me. So anyway I went online and saw this ad for a guy looking for the same thing I was, he was single. We started chatting and sending each other pictures. My God he was hot! He was a tall, dark black man from Kenya with skin so smooth all I wanted to do was lick it. I sent him my pictures and he thought I was hot! So I agreed to go to his place after I felt comfortable with him. He looked even better in person!!! He towered over me with his height and he had arms so strong I could see my head resting on them. So he comes to greet me at my car and I'm wearing a very skimpy dress. We were both so turned on. We went inside and he had a roommate (I was so annoyed). He fixed me a drink because we were both so nervous. We started playing a drinking game and before I knew it he was kissing me. I have NEVER EVER been kissed so passionately in my life. My husband's not really big on kissing. He kissed me everywhere! And I mean everywhere! My lips, my neck, my back, my bum, my boobs! I was levitating at this point. He touch was so gentle, his lips so soft, his scent so strong and distinct. I came while he was going down on me. He went down on me like he was on death row and I was his last meal ok!? After I came I was so embarrassed. He kissed me, caressed my face and picked me up and pinned me to the wall (my husband has never ever picked me up, he always says I'm heavy *sigh*). He fucked me so hard I was screaming not caring about his roommate next door. I felt so alive and sexy! We fucked 4 times that night. I was on top, he was on top, doggy style, the wall. It was intense. I left in the early hours and before I got into my car he pinned me against my SUV and kissed me and fingered me right there in the parking lot! I wanted to go back inside and have more of him. I left that day knowing I would be back for more. There is just something about African men and their big black cocks. Since then I have been seeing this guy regularly. He even comes to my house when my husband is away. We have sex everywhere and we are so turned on by each other. He gives me massages, kisses me from head to toe (literally) and takes his time trying to please me. I have never orgasimed so much in my life. He is sweet, complimentary, attentive, and damn hot! I want to stop seeing him because I really love my husband and would be devastated if he found out not to mention that I would lose this comfortable life I have become accustomed to because I'm pretty sure he won't forgive me. He has never cheated on me EVER throughout our marriage. The guy I'm cheating with leads a modest life and he seems to be falling in love with me. He says I'm the best thing to happen to him and he's not dating anyone else. Our affair has been going on for a year now. I need help and advise to make me stop because I have lost my head!

Comments

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:06 AM

You are disgusting fucking whore with no values or honor. I hope he leaves you for a skinnier more beautiful woman. If you love the man at all just tell him the truth and divorce him. And you never know maybe he doesn't like doing all the things you want to you and is doing it to someone else. I hope so

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 5:43 PM
Htoo

1) I would advise to go long holiday trip with your husband to reconnect what is missing.

2) do yoga to see whether your sex desire with other guy can dial down like move away your focus from him

3) see therapist if both 1 & 2 doesn't work

4) stop seeing black guy if you can't afford to lose your life style that you have now, but be gentle and don't break black guy heart who can revenge or blackmail you since he knew where you live.

5) good luck and prepare for the worst outcome in case if it is happen

summarize: sex is just desire that your body need, not something that your life have to depend on.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017 12:29 PM
Mr2Kinky

obviously you know what you are doing is wrong, there's no need for anyone to chastise you. This deep into your marriage your husband probably isn't gonna change and your desires aren't gonna decrease. I say have a deep talk with the black guy about how much you enjoy being with him but how he can't be falling for you. If he wants to keep Fuckin bf you then he has to play it safe n not let your hubby find out. If you e been in this affair for over a year you're obviously good at cheating so I say keep enjoying that big black cock as long as you can. Just know, eventually he's gonna move on if you don't leave your husband, and that's if you don't get caught first.

Keep enjoying that dick girl!

Monday, February 6, 2017 11:07 AM

Do you think marriage is a joke !!! I am not gonna slut shame you but listen ' what goes around comes around ' KARMA would do something just wait and watch she will hit you at a right moment and yoi will lose everything . its better you tell him there is a chance he may forgive you. Eitherwise good luck and Mr2Kinky i am sure that you would also fuck up your present life just wait and watch !!

Saturday, February 18, 2017 10:15 PM

It is only a matter of time that your husband will find out about your betrayal. Count on it.

Saturday, February 18, 2017 10:54 PM
Pete

My advise is to make yourself extremely unattractive to your lover. The more disgusting the better. Before you know it, he's going to stop seeking you out. Once he is permanently out of your life, start individual counseling to address and resolve your self destructive issues.

Monday, February 20, 2017 5:04 AM

You throw the term "Soul mate" out there awfully casually. You're only 30 years old, and you've already thrown away something that most people value more than life itself because you couldn't keep your pants on for more than a week at a time.

Lies and secrets have an odd way of coming out, especially if your secret lover wants to keep things going. He has no obligation to you to keep this a secret, and he will throw a wrench into the whole thing when you least expect it. And when that happens, your life will come crashing down on you harder than a collapsing buliding. It may be a year from now, it may be 5 years from now, but you've just sacrificed your marriage to someone you claim to love, and it will never come back.

Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:17 PM by John

raised her kids +13|-11
Comments
i was in a bar one night and this blonde walked in with a small child to see her mom who was the bartender.she only stayed a few minutes and  then left.Her mother said i should meet her daughter as she was single again,she caught her husband cheating.well one thing after another we got together and a year later we were married.fast forward 17 yrs.iwas trucker gone 4or5days a week.i came home earl..
Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM by Mich

Comments
I'm not proud of what happened, but it happened. I was at a conference for work, I don't travel often and when I got back to the hotel I didn't know what to do. It was only 4:30 and I didn't want to watch TV all night. I didn't plan on meeting anyone but I did want to get out of the hotel room. I went to the hotel bar to sit at the table, read a bit and have a drink. There weren't many people the..
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +33|-17
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..