http://markenavnog.website/dexamethason-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zyprexa-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amoxicillin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/niacin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dulcolax-mærke-navn.shtml,

Did I really cheat?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:13 AM by Guest Rating: +1|-5

My boyfriend considers me a cheater.

Basically, I guy whom I've never talked to before starts talking to me. He wanted to play a 'truth game' so I played. He asked questions about sex. I didn't want to be rude but I didn't want to give away personal information so I answered him very vaguely. He then asked me to ask him a question. So I asked a question concerning the same subject. I asked him if he wanked. After a few other questions I got really uncomfortable and stopped. And I've never talked to him since.

My boyfriend read this conversation.

Is this actually cheating? I didn't know this was considered cheating. I don't keep a passcode on my phone and I don't delete my messages because I have nothing to hide.

I know cheating is very hard to define. But my boyfriend considers this cheating...what do I do?

Comments

Friday, June 17, 2016 2:50 AM

Cheating I don't know  but let's reason together. You find a text on his phone with him having sexual conversations with another women. How does it make you feel. You won't appreciate  it  would you? I'll answer  for you. No! Then you tell him how you feel and he says well I didn't  see it that way. In other words your feelings  doesn't  count. You knew it was wrong when you were having the conversatio. Stop lieing you knew. You didn't  want to be disrespectful  to the guy but in turn you was ok with disrespecting  your boyfriend. You knew your boyfriend  would not approve but you still did it. I take that back you cheated.

Friday, June 17, 2016 2:56 PM
ben

No not cheating but it is walking the line. If your boyfriend was omnipotent and knew for a fact that it was just a game and you would never cheat on him it would be fine. But he isnt. He's a man who has doubts and worries. He's thinking if she will do this what else will she or has she done? It's trust. Once there is a crack it's hard to fix. Men are insecure creatures. I've never even slept with or dated a women for various reasons but the biggest reason is the soul shaking horrifying fear of betrayal. The more you love somthing the more afraid you are to lose it. Also in today's society both men and women a much more likely to cheat and much more likely to lie about it. Also women always seem to bottle up thier worries and desires. Never telling a man what she truly wants desires and thinks. They build white lie on top of white lie in an effort to save a man's feeling. All that does is create invisible distance between you. The man thinks everything is fine and he doesn't need to change or do anything better so he doesnt. The woman becomes more and more dissatisfied and eventual she will blame him for everything but if she had been 100 percent honest the guy would know what he needs to do. Also the guy you where chatting with was not a friendly guy he was leading up to more and more sex talk. You know it he knew it and your boyfriend knows it. Do you jack off? Seriously?

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..