Did I really cheat?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:13 AM by Guest Rating: +1|-5

My boyfriend considers me a cheater.

Basically, I guy whom I've never talked to before starts talking to me. He wanted to play a 'truth game' so I played. He asked questions about sex. I didn't want to be rude but I didn't want to give away personal information so I answered him very vaguely. He then asked me to ask him a question. So I asked a question concerning the same subject. I asked him if he wanked. After a few other questions I got really uncomfortable and stopped. And I've never talked to him since.

My boyfriend read this conversation.

Is this actually cheating? I didn't know this was considered cheating. I don't keep a passcode on my phone and I don't delete my messages because I have nothing to hide.

I know cheating is very hard to define. But my boyfriend considers this cheating...what do I do?

Friday, June 17, 2016 2:50 AM

Cheating I don't know  but let's reason together. You find a text on his phone with him having sexual conversations with another women. How does it make you feel. You won't appreciate  it  would you? I'll answer  for you. No! Then you tell him how you feel and he says well I didn't  see it that way. In other words your feelings  doesn't  count. You knew it was wrong when you were having the conversatio. Stop lieing you knew. You didn't  want to be disrespectful  to the guy but in turn you was ok with disrespecting  your boyfriend. You knew your boyfriend  would not approve but you still did it. I take that back you cheated.

Friday, June 17, 2016 2:56 PM

No not cheating but it is walking the line. If your boyfriend was omnipotent and knew for a fact that it was just a game and you would never cheat on him it would be fine. But he isnt. He's a man who has doubts and worries. He's thinking if she will do this what else will she or has she done? It's trust. Once there is a crack it's hard to fix. Men are insecure creatures. I've never even slept with or dated a women for various reasons but the biggest reason is the soul shaking horrifying fear of betrayal. The more you love somthing the more afraid you are to lose it. Also in today's society both men and women a much more likely to cheat and much more likely to lie about it. Also women always seem to bottle up thier worries and desires. Never telling a man what she truly wants desires and thinks. They build white lie on top of white lie in an effort to save a man's feeling. All that does is create invisible distance between you. The man thinks everything is fine and he doesn't need to change or do anything better so he doesnt. The woman becomes more and more dissatisfied and eventual she will blame him for everything but if she had been 100 percent honest the guy would know what he needs to do. Also the guy you where chatting with was not a friendly guy he was leading up to more and more sex talk. You know it he knew it and your boyfriend knows it. Do you jack off? Seriously?

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +29|-16
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +93|-42
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +27|-13
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...