didnt see that coming

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, June 2, 2016 11:20 PM by desolate ways Rating: +17|-20

so basically, this girl was in my life for the past 11 years, we were together for i'd say 9 and 1/2 of that, Not married, but pretty much considered to everyone around us. So a couple months ago we celebrate our 11 year anniversary and take a nice trip, go out to dinner a couple times, in my eyes i thought things were doing ok, i knew there were other issues between us but i didn't think there was anything that was major that we werent working on, anyway, she was acting different the past couple months and i'd picked up on that along with other things, and about 4 weeks ago, i picked up her phone while we were hanging out and she was acting all nervous and said "i cant do this anymore, im cheating on you."  ...i was shocked, i mean don't get me wrong she was showing signs that were definitely making me think it, but im still in complete disbelief of the whole thing, here i thought im going to work everyday tryin to get ahead and build some sort of future for us and she's around the corner with this guy on her time off, which even family of mine who were close with her noticed because she was showing up late to see them with no real reason, she cut everyone out of her life that knows any of my family or me, friends, everything, and she is telling people that she was in an abusive relationship, currently, they live literally within a 5 minute walk of my door, gonna have to move if they don't soon, like a living nightmare everyday now...completely devastated with nothin but time...she was everything to me.

Comments

Friday, June 3, 2016 3:04 AM

She will be back. That dude will get tired of her like most people.

Friday, June 3, 2016 7:15 AM

im kind of confused about the story. Is she saying that this new guy is abusive or you are? Are you? even a little? secondly is she now living with the new guy? if not who lives close buy. This was poorly written at the end. either way you should leave her because she cheated. and f she is saying your abusive and your not, you definitly dont want to be with her. just flush her out of your mind. it may require moving but if that is the best thing for you do it.

Friday, June 3, 2016 7:42 AM
Julius

We all go through  things in life that shocks but it helps us be better people. You had a good  run and now you know what it is to be in a real relationship and this is a good lesson  for your future relationship. She cut herself  out of people's life because the guilt  is killing  her  and can't  face what she did. She showed poor judgment  and shown her self to be selfish. No matter how much it hurts move on. One  thing us guys have over women is that we can fall out of love quickly  and move on. It's how we are built.  If she is  going around telling people  you abused her you saved yourself from a psycho  bitch. Cheating is bad enough  but to go on and lie to justify  your  action  is evil. If she is now in an abusive  relationship  then that the bed she made for herself. Now the time you spent on her is free to better yourself .

Sunday, June 5, 2016 12:53 AM
LanaH102

Wow! You're better off without this woman. Move on!

Thursday, June 9, 2016 9:22 AM

My dude, fuck that bitch. If it makes you feel better, I just found out my girl of 3 years was fucking different dudes, and girls behind my back the entire time. Just be happy you found out and don't have to live that lie anymore.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

2093
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..