Don't know how to fix this

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, March 13, 2016 11:50 PM by Guest Rating: +5|-5

There is no excuse for cheating.  I love my boyfriend so much its only been 10 months but hes an amazing person. We are in our early 20's and I know some will say that we have time to be in love and just have fun but were just not those type of people I guess. Anyway.... I cheated on him 2months ago with a guy that I use to see. He went through my phone, he wasn't looking for anything in particular but he see a screeenshot of the message that I had shared with the guy and he nearly kicked me out of his place he spent probably 30min to an hr trying to figure out if he wanted to be with me or not and I don't blam him. We've both been cheated on in the past but I just dont know why I would do something like that to a person that I love. I feel like even if we tried to make it work the trust would still be gone he would question everything that I do and I would start to feel insecure about if he still wants me or not. Should I just tell him to just end things with me or continue to try and work things out knowing that the outcome of staying together would probably be bad.

Comments

Monday, March 14, 2016 1:47 PM

Find a girl to fuck him watch him do it. Then you will feel his pain and anger and you won't cheat again.  My wife cheated on when we were 7 months dating. I said fuck you I'm gone. 2 years she begged. What ever it takes  she said ok find me a girl to fuck her while you watch. She actually  did. I was bluffing. She brought her and I made sure I gave the girl the best fuck of her life. Wife cried for days. I was happy. We moved on and never again did she even think of it. How do I know trust me. Wrong yes don't fuck with alpha males.

Monday, March 14, 2016 9:36 PM

You have a funny way of showing your love.

Thursday, March 17, 2016 3:53 AM

Women love to say that they love other people. "Actions speak louder than words". Your actions yelled, "I don't love my boyfriend! I only care about myself! So much so, I will fuck another guy and not care how that it would hurt my boyfriend tremenously if he found out. I will risk the chance of him finding out for an orgasm with an ex. An ex, that is an ex for a reason! I am a selfish person who is not too bright!"

Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:58 AM

I'm going to say that's it's going to be rocky as hell. And yes he will go through those emotions and it takes time to grow trust back.

I hope you know deep inside that it was wrong. But I need you to ask yourself why you want to be with him? What was your reason YOU took that action? And what will you do in future that would prevent it from happening ever again?

If your answer tells you that you should not be with him any longer. Do it and stick with it.

And if your boyfriend no longer wish to be with you, you know how to never let yourself fall back into it again with anyone else you will love.

Thursday, March 31, 2016 5:08 AM
Lana

I love woman who start their stories with... I love my BF/Hubby so mauch, he;s such an amazing guy. Somehow i met a guy and before i knew his c*ck was in my mouth. What ever shall i do?

The fact he's still with you clearly indicates he's a bit slow so if i were you i'd keep him. You can keeping seeing other men and he'd keep you.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:24 PM
ALF

You have no real commitment to each other.  It would be a huge mistake to make one.  Go your separate ways and cheat no more.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T