http://kobenhavn.site/finasterid-københavn.aspx, http://generiskimmunitet.site/generisk-mesalazin.asp, http://generisk.site/prednisolon-generisk.htm, http://halsbrandburp.site/azithromycin-halsbrand.html, http://ogkaffe.site/nitrofurantoin-og-kaffe.cgi,

Don't want to cheat

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny Rating: +50|-37

My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.

I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him and that if he wasn't attracted to me anymore then that was ok too but to be honest with me so that we can work on things or go our separate ways. He wanted to work on things so we did. Recently we've been having sex (not enough still) but it's something.. I've noticed he has performance issues now too. Is this normal  for guys in their mid 30s?? Anyway.. I've always been really sexual and have a high sex drive. I've recently started chatting on this website and have been having ph sex / dirty chat / swapping pics with other guys.. just to satisfy my needs. I've also reconnected with an old internet friend that I had feelings for 9 yrs ago and feelings are still there. We've also swapped naughty pics and have sex chatted a lot. I can't stop.. it makes me feel so good but I keep wanting more. I don't want to physically cheat on my fiancé because I still love him but I just can't stop talking to other guys. I like the feeling of being wanted sexually which I'm missing from my fiancé. Any advice? Ladies is it normal to want sex this much and guys is it normal for a guy in mid 30s to have performance issues?? No need to be harsh.. thanks x

Comments

Saturday, November 26, 2016 8:33 PM
Mr2kinky

I say keep doing what you're doing and talk with fiancé again about your needs not being met. If he can't make it happen for you, he should know what to call it quits, or maybe offer you the chance to have a boy toy.

Saturday, November 26, 2016 10:29 PM

You've talked. Nothing has changed. Call it quits and move on. Wdats the point of remaining engaged?

Monday, November 28, 2016 2:15 AM

Talk to your fiance. Let him know how you feel, as he could be havig similar concerns

Monday, November 28, 2016 6:55 AM
Pokits

Id be honest cheating is cheating. This is just the start of a down hill spiral, stop now or you will lose this man forever. I hope you dont have kids cause broken homes are the worst

Monday, November 28, 2016 8:22 AM
ALF

Cancel the wedding and break up with your fiance before you do some real damage.

Monday, December 5, 2016 1:38 AM

Live your life the way you want to - sex is a huge part of life.  If the sex is not good now I can virtually guarantee that it will only get worse.  I am living the nightmare with every website and therapist telling me to communicate with my wife.  I stopped communicating my needs because after the 50th time it just wasn't sinking in.  My wife is wonderful, stunning, slim, kind, intelligent, but sex - boring as heck.  Same old same old, vanilla and now only twice per month.  My advise is to leave the relationship or cheat - take care of number one first - that's you.  Be happy in life because being depressed about things as monumental as sex is awful.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +17|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..