Don't want to cheat

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny Rating: +43|-33

My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.

I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him and that if he wasn't attracted to me anymore then that was ok too but to be honest with me so that we can work on things or go our separate ways. He wanted to work on things so we did. Recently we've been having sex (not enough still) but it's something.. I've noticed he has performance issues now too. Is this normal  for guys in their mid 30s?? Anyway.. I've always been really sexual and have a high sex drive. I've recently started chatting on this website and have been having ph sex / dirty chat / swapping pics with other guys.. just to satisfy my needs. I've also reconnected with an old internet friend that I had feelings for 9 yrs ago and feelings are still there. We've also swapped naughty pics and have sex chatted a lot. I can't stop.. it makes me feel so good but I keep wanting more. I don't want to physically cheat on my fiancé because I still love him but I just can't stop talking to other guys. I like the feeling of being wanted sexually which I'm missing from my fiancé. Any advice? Ladies is it normal to want sex this much and guys is it normal for a guy in mid 30s to have performance issues?? No need to be harsh.. thanks x

Comments

Saturday, November 26, 2016 8:33 PM
Mr2kinky

I say keep doing what you're doing and talk with fiancé again about your needs not being met. If he can't make it happen for you, he should know what to call it quits, or maybe offer you the chance to have a boy toy.

Saturday, November 26, 2016 10:29 PM

You've talked. Nothing has changed. Call it quits and move on. Wdats the point of remaining engaged?

Monday, November 28, 2016 2:15 AM

Talk to your fiance. Let him know how you feel, as he could be havig similar concerns

Monday, November 28, 2016 6:55 AM
Pokits

Id be honest cheating is cheating. This is just the start of a down hill spiral, stop now or you will lose this man forever. I hope you dont have kids cause broken homes are the worst

Monday, November 28, 2016 8:22 AM
ALF

Cancel the wedding and break up with your fiance before you do some real damage.

Monday, December 5, 2016 1:38 AM

Live your life the way you want to - sex is a huge part of life.  If the sex is not good now I can virtually guarantee that it will only get worse.  I am living the nightmare with every website and therapist telling me to communicate with my wife.  I stopped communicating my needs because after the 50th time it just wasn't sinking in.  My wife is wonderful, stunning, slim, kind, intelligent, but sex - boring as heck.  Same old same old, vanilla and now only twice per month.  My advise is to leave the relationship or cheat - take care of number one first - that's you.  Be happy in life because being depressed about things as monumental as sex is awful.

Saturday, December 10, 2016 12:15 AM by Lilly

Comments
Hello everyone,    It's been a year since I wrote the post about my depression driving me to cheat, so I'd like to put up an update just in case anybody wants to know what life is like after cheating. Just as a summary for anyone who hasn't read my other post, I was suffering from severe depression, and as a result I started looking for happiness through sexual encounters with other men, one b..
Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:24 PM by ThatOneGuy

Comments
Despite the category of this post, I don't want to cheat. I'm just so very frustrated with my current situation.    I've been married to my wife for about 2 and a half years now. However, we've known each other for about 15 years. We were high school sweethearts. We dated in my senior year in high school, continued to date all through college, then eventually got married. We've had many ups..
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest