Don't want to cheat

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny Rating: +49|-37

My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.

I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him and that if he wasn't attracted to me anymore then that was ok too but to be honest with me so that we can work on things or go our separate ways. He wanted to work on things so we did. Recently we've been having sex (not enough still) but it's something.. I've noticed he has performance issues now too. Is this normal  for guys in their mid 30s?? Anyway.. I've always been really sexual and have a high sex drive. I've recently started chatting on this website and have been having ph sex / dirty chat / swapping pics with other guys.. just to satisfy my needs. I've also reconnected with an old internet friend that I had feelings for 9 yrs ago and feelings are still there. We've also swapped naughty pics and have sex chatted a lot. I can't stop.. it makes me feel so good but I keep wanting more. I don't want to physically cheat on my fiancé because I still love him but I just can't stop talking to other guys. I like the feeling of being wanted sexually which I'm missing from my fiancé. Any advice? Ladies is it normal to want sex this much and guys is it normal for a guy in mid 30s to have performance issues?? No need to be harsh.. thanks x

Comments

Saturday, November 26, 2016 8:33 PM
Mr2kinky

I say keep doing what you're doing and talk with fiancé again about your needs not being met. If he can't make it happen for you, he should know what to call it quits, or maybe offer you the chance to have a boy toy.

Saturday, November 26, 2016 10:29 PM

You've talked. Nothing has changed. Call it quits and move on. Wdats the point of remaining engaged?

Monday, November 28, 2016 2:15 AM

Talk to your fiance. Let him know how you feel, as he could be havig similar concerns

Monday, November 28, 2016 6:55 AM
Pokits

Id be honest cheating is cheating. This is just the start of a down hill spiral, stop now or you will lose this man forever. I hope you dont have kids cause broken homes are the worst

Monday, November 28, 2016 8:22 AM
ALF

Cancel the wedding and break up with your fiance before you do some real damage.

Monday, December 5, 2016 1:38 AM

Live your life the way you want to - sex is a huge part of life.  If the sex is not good now I can virtually guarantee that it will only get worse.  I am living the nightmare with every website and therapist telling me to communicate with my wife.  I stopped communicating my needs because after the 50th time it just wasn't sinking in.  My wife is wonderful, stunning, slim, kind, intelligent, but sex - boring as heck.  Same old same old, vanilla and now only twice per month.  My advise is to leave the relationship or cheat - take care of number one first - that's you.  Be happy in life because being depressed about things as monumental as sex is awful.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..