Don't want to cheat

Want to Cheat

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny Rating: +51|-38

My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.

I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him and that if he wasn't attracted to me anymore then that was ok too but to be honest with me so that we can work on things or go our separate ways. He wanted to work on things so we did. Recently we've been having sex (not enough still) but it's something.. I've noticed he has performance issues now too. Is this normal  for guys in their mid 30s?? Anyway.. I've always been really sexual and have a high sex drive. I've recently started chatting on this website and have been having ph sex / dirty chat / swapping pics with other guys.. just to satisfy my needs. I've also reconnected with an old internet friend that I had feelings for 9 yrs ago and feelings are still there. We've also swapped naughty pics and have sex chatted a lot. I can't stop.. it makes me feel so good but I keep wanting more. I don't want to physically cheat on my fiancé because I still love him but I just can't stop talking to other guys. I like the feeling of being wanted sexually which I'm missing from my fiancé. Any advice? Ladies is it normal to want sex this much and guys is it normal for a guy in mid 30s to have performance issues?? No need to be harsh.. thanks x

Comments

Saturday, November 26, 2016 8:33 PM
Mr2kinky

I say keep doing what you're doing and talk with fiancé again about your needs not being met. If he can't make it happen for you, he should know what to call it quits, or maybe offer you the chance to have a boy toy.

Saturday, November 26, 2016 10:29 PM

You've talked. Nothing has changed. Call it quits and move on. Wdats the point of remaining engaged?

Monday, November 28, 2016 2:15 AM

Talk to your fiance. Let him know how you feel, as he could be havig similar concerns

Monday, November 28, 2016 6:55 AM
Pokits

Id be honest cheating is cheating. This is just the start of a down hill spiral, stop now or you will lose this man forever. I hope you dont have kids cause broken homes are the worst

Monday, November 28, 2016 8:22 AM
ALF

Cancel the wedding and break up with your fiance before you do some real damage.

Monday, December 5, 2016 1:38 AM

Live your life the way you want to - sex is a huge part of life.  If the sex is not good now I can virtually guarantee that it will only get worse.  I am living the nightmare with every website and therapist telling me to communicate with my wife.  I stopped communicating my needs because after the 50th time it just wasn't sinking in.  My wife is wonderful, stunning, slim, kind, intelligent, but sex - boring as heck.  Same old same old, vanilla and now only twice per month.  My advise is to leave the relationship or cheat - take care of number one first - that's you.  Be happy in life because being depressed about things as monumental as sex is awful.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 12:04 AM
SERENA WILLIAMS

SERENA WILLIAMS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE, I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,AND THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL, OR CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347052958531 OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP ON +2349057353987, HE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SWEET MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF YOUR LOVER IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.

SERENA WILLIAMS

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..