http://titleramning.site/dulcolax-titler.jsp, http://titleramning.site/amaryl-titler.jsp, http://udenmadgravid.site/dulcolax-uden-mad.cgi, http://stofbrugholdbarhed.site/doxycyclin-stofbrug.jsp, http://ogrygninggenerisk.site/pergotime-og-rygning.shtml,

Engaged seeing a married man

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, January 9, 2017 9:19 AM by Sarah Rating: +41|-28

I am an engaged female, and I am cheating on my fiancè, with a married man. I am due to get married at end of 2017, and I have been having a sexual affair with a married man.

My fiancè and I have both been married before, we have been engaged just two years . We have been together just under four.  I have been having an affair with the married man for about a year. The affair started because my fiancè is unable to provide what I need as a person, financially, sexually, emotionally. We both have kids from other marriage.  I do love him I think, but I also love the married man. The sex with the married man is explosive, where my fiancè its been so long, and when it does happen, its love in minutes, my fiancè rarely says im attractive, nor does he show me any type of sexual interest, hes lazy, hes not good with finances, he can barely pay his own bills, or help me out with our joint bills.

The married man, not much older than me, is the total opposite of my fiancè. Sex is amazing, the best ive ever had, he is a provider, everything ive ever wanted!   He would divorce wife if I was available he said.

So why am I so time with leaving my fiancè, I don't know!!!! I love him I do, but im also in love with married man.

In the end,   im an engaged female, cheating on my fiancè with a married man, that's all there is to it.   What do I do, will I continue to cheat after I am married, I don't know.   Yes, if my fiancè found out, he'd probably be mad and leave, which id be hurt, but then I wouldn't have to call off wedding or break up with him.

So how bad of a person am I?

Comments

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 9:20 PM

You were married once before? I'm sorry but you should not be getting married to any man. If the married guy really wanted to be with you he would've been told his wife.  He tells you those things because he knows you're insecure and he know that you will give it up soon.  Have some dignity and be a woman for your man instead of playing the blame game. I fear for your children..

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 10:50 PM
James

Don't make a joke of another human's life. Don't make a lie of someone’s life. Don't waste somebody's life, we really don't have much of it anyway. You certainly don't love your fiancé, you don't feel that he is enough for you. And that's okay, but marrying him is error, yet alone, cheating on him, more so with a married man. At least with the married man you are both fully aware of what you are doing, aware of your choices and deceit. But your fiancé is making an important choice without knowing the truth, he is probably making the worst mistake of his life by marrying a disloyal,dishonest,unfaithful and disrespectful woman without knowing it. Just be selfless for once in your life, and save the man, his and your kids, the pain and disappointment of a divorce a few years down the line. As long as you continue having an affair with a married man, you will never truly experience a completely fulfilling and satisfying marriage of your own.Every good thing is a reward to a test, and you having an affair, is you failing the test.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 8:38 AM

You've got two guys and you're doing the wrong thing with both of them.  Sounds like you don't have a problem finding partners, so I suggest you do the right thing with each man. Break off the engagement with your fiance - it appears he isn't a good fit for you, you say you love him, but you don't love him enough.  You've been with him for 2 years so you feel affection for him, but not real, honest-to-god-he's the man of my dreams kind of love.  He's lazy, not good with finances, he doesn't do it for you in bed, and you might continue to cheat on him, even if you get married.  So why even bother?  I don't see the point of continuing to be in a relationship with him, much less get married to him.

As for your married man partner, where to even begin? HE'S A MARRIED MAN. LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE. Just how selfish are you? He has a wife, kids maybe? You say you really love him but there's no future in it for you, and if you continue with him, you could be ruining the life of someone other than you and him - his family.  Obviously his morals are a bit skewed as well, since he's just as much to blame for having an affair with you.  And even if things miraculously worked out between you and Mr. Married Man, sounds like he wouldn't have any problems cheating on you either.

Best case scenario here is that you suck it up and break it off with both of them, and find someone else - someone you can love and care for and can have great sex with, who is NOT MARRIED, and who won't make you feel like cheating on them. Don't be selfish, don't make this all about you, you, you, and cry about how much it's going to hurt.  You are the one to blame for the situation that you're in, now you are the only one that can get yourself out of it. Bite the bullet and move on to a healthier relationship. You'll be doing everone involved a huge favor.

Friday, January 13, 2017 10:24 AM
LanaH102

Yeah! your a real class act. Thank God none of my brothers ever got to met a person like you

Friday, January 13, 2017 10:21 PM
Guest/Martin

Sarah, I'll be honest. If you're smart, since you've both been married before, you've got to let the married guy go. Don't tell your fiance and move on with him, otherwise you're just not a good woman kid. The only other solution is to talk with your fiance about and open relationship or marriage or a partially open one. I don't have time for it all now, but I'll come back before the weekend is over. I've known people who include others in their relationship. There's really nothing wrong with it and it can be healthy if the both of you are sensible people, and you are not quite that sensible and not even in touch with your own self properly. I just don't have the time, so make sure to come back. I love a lot of people, and especially a lot of women. I'd have an open or quasi open relationship with a woman and have and it's worked as good as a monogamus one and better and as good as no relationship sometimes does as well. You and everyone should find out as you get older in life, you want the best for each other in every way shape and form for the person you're in a relationship with. You're also going to find out you love other people, even when you're not having an affair and wish you could but don't because you have a closed relationship. I'll be back, there's so much more to say. You're NOT in the right at all for now, but YOU can take control and make things right and talk with him, but don't tell him for now what you did. If you told me, I'd probably not bother with you, because I would have told you about my feelings on an open relationshipo already. I love sharing my wife or girlfriends or the girls and women I've known with other guys as it's fun, especially when you're one of the guys or YOU keep him happy and you don't put him second. I'lll be back. Martin

Friday, January 13, 2017 10:22 PM
Martin

Saturday, January 14, 2017 1:22 AM

Some people on here are so judgemental I think most of us have made mistakes in life.  I think you should seriously reconsider your relationship with your fiance.  You say that you love him but honestly from what you're saying it doesn't seem that he's a very good match for you.  Of the things that you say about him that you consider problems, some could be improved with communication but if he don't satisify you sexually that's not likely to change.  So unless he's willing to allow you to get the sexual satisfaction that you need outside the marriage I see you continuing to cheat or at the very least always being tempted to cheat.  One thing to consider is that you both have children that could very likely be hurt if the marriage failed.  As for the married man, I think you should stop seeing him imediately.  You deserve to be happy but you shouldn't destroy someone elses happiness for yourself.  Tell him you can no longer see him while he's married.  If he truely loves you and wants to be with you he will become single on his own.  In my opinion it's highly likely that he's telling you what he thinks you want to hear to get sex from you. You don't sound like a bad person, it sounds like you've gotten yourself into a no win situation.  I think you should cut both of them loose and go find another guy that really does it for you in bed and just see what happens!  Mike

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 7:39 PM

please leave your fiance

Thursday, January 19, 2017 6:31 PM

Is there any question? You dont love your fiance, youre sleeping with a married man proves you need to break off your engagement.  trust me hunnie, if you are having problems now, it wont get any better just becuase you are married.  do all people involved a favor, break off engagement, cancel your wedding, avoid a costly divorce.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:00 PM
tom

ok stop with the married guy you do not want to have the label home wrecker I know udont see it like that but thats how it is just stay with your fiance and stop cheating and if you dont want to be with your fiance then just leave but still stop with the married guy you have to consider the term karma it will come back to you eventually if you dont stop and update please

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..