Ex Bf cheated with Co-worker

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:27 PM by TZ Rating: +2|-1

My ex-bf of almost 3 years cheated on me (I don't know for how long, and I don't know how many times). This guy used to lie to me all the time, I never really had solid proof so every time I accused him of telling me things that didn't make sense, he would cause a huge scene and called me crazy. At times he really did make me feel like it was all my fault, so I would end up apologizing for overreacting. I knew in my gut feeling that something was not right, and one day I saw his instant messenger from work, this conversation with a girl called Nagina popped up, my heart stopped, and my world flipped upside down.

I remember him telling me about her - freakish tall, dumb, useless, was working a bottom line job at his company, overweight, had a useless University degree, etc. He also made sure to let me know that he NEVER even talked to her, ever! How funny, I found out from the messenger that they were basically bffs at work, dirty talking to each other, driving her home, buying lunch for each other. I was devastated, I think for the next 3-6 months my life felt like a blur. I cried and drank every day, I couldn't even get myself to touch another guy without feeling completely dirty and violated. At times I wanted to punch him, or rat them out at work so they both would get fired, but the classy side of me decided to stay mum throughout my painful healing process.

I am now with the most wonderful boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, he cares for me and makes me feel safe, and never does weird things to make me question him. I am so thankful that I found out and passed this lying cheater onto a moral-less, less-than-attractive "female".

I believe in the old saying, what goes around comes allll the way back around :)

Comments

Friday, July 1, 2016 8:55 PM

Bad story.... Bad lie

Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:48 PM
ALF

Ex-boyfriend of almost 3 years?  Are you some kind of stalker?  Who keeps track of something like that?

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:53 AM

@alf. She was saying that she had dated him for 3 years, not that she had dated him 3 years ago.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..