Ex Bf cheated with Co-worker

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:27 PM by TZ Rating: +2|-1

My ex-bf of almost 3 years cheated on me (I don't know for how long, and I don't know how many times). This guy used to lie to me all the time, I never really had solid proof so every time I accused him of telling me things that didn't make sense, he would cause a huge scene and called me crazy. At times he really did make me feel like it was all my fault, so I would end up apologizing for overreacting. I knew in my gut feeling that something was not right, and one day I saw his instant messenger from work, this conversation with a girl called Nagina popped up, my heart stopped, and my world flipped upside down.

I remember him telling me about her - freakish tall, dumb, useless, was working a bottom line job at his company, overweight, had a useless University degree, etc. He also made sure to let me know that he NEVER even talked to her, ever! How funny, I found out from the messenger that they were basically bffs at work, dirty talking to each other, driving her home, buying lunch for each other. I was devastated, I think for the next 3-6 months my life felt like a blur. I cried and drank every day, I couldn't even get myself to touch another guy without feeling completely dirty and violated. At times I wanted to punch him, or rat them out at work so they both would get fired, but the classy side of me decided to stay mum throughout my painful healing process.

I am now with the most wonderful boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, he cares for me and makes me feel safe, and never does weird things to make me question him. I am so thankful that I found out and passed this lying cheater onto a moral-less, less-than-attractive "female".

I believe in the old saying, what goes around comes allll the way back around :)

Friday, July 1, 2016 8:55 PM

Bad story.... Bad lie

Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:48 PM

Ex-boyfriend of almost 3 years?  Are you some kind of stalker?  Who keeps track of something like that?

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:53 AM

@alf. She was saying that she had dated him for 3 years, not that she had dated him 3 years ago.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:54 AM by Andrew
So, here's the situation.  I spent a month & a half chatting with a woman online.  She was funny, verbal, intelligent, the whole package.  She made it clear that she was looking for a long term relationship, not a "hit it & quit it" which was good for me as well.  Anyway, we finally get together.  I made a stop by the "toy store", bought  some playthings & we had real chemistry, all night long. ..
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +47|-28
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..