Ex Bf cheated with Co-worker

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:27 PM by TZ Rating: +2|-1

My ex-bf of almost 3 years cheated on me (I don't know for how long, and I don't know how many times). This guy used to lie to me all the time, I never really had solid proof so every time I accused him of telling me things that didn't make sense, he would cause a huge scene and called me crazy. At times he really did make me feel like it was all my fault, so I would end up apologizing for overreacting. I knew in my gut feeling that something was not right, and one day I saw his instant messenger from work, this conversation with a girl called Nagina popped up, my heart stopped, and my world flipped upside down.

I remember him telling me about her - freakish tall, dumb, useless, was working a bottom line job at his company, overweight, had a useless University degree, etc. He also made sure to let me know that he NEVER even talked to her, ever! How funny, I found out from the messenger that they were basically bffs at work, dirty talking to each other, driving her home, buying lunch for each other. I was devastated, I think for the next 3-6 months my life felt like a blur. I cried and drank every day, I couldn't even get myself to touch another guy without feeling completely dirty and violated. At times I wanted to punch him, or rat them out at work so they both would get fired, but the classy side of me decided to stay mum throughout my painful healing process.

I am now with the most wonderful boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, he cares for me and makes me feel safe, and never does weird things to make me question him. I am so thankful that I found out and passed this lying cheater onto a moral-less, less-than-attractive "female".

I believe in the old saying, what goes around comes allll the way back around :)

Comments

Friday, July 1, 2016 8:55 PM

Bad story.... Bad lie

Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:48 PM
ALF

Ex-boyfriend of almost 3 years?  Are you some kind of stalker?  Who keeps track of something like that?

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:53 AM

@alf. She was saying that she had dated him for 3 years, not that she had dated him 3 years ago.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

2004
Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..