http://ogrygning.site/omeprazol-og-rygning.asp, http://priserstatningfor.site/methylprednisolon-gravid.aspx, http://udenreceptgravid.site/budesonid-uden-recept.shtml, http://graviditetapotek.site/strattera-graviditet.asp, http://bivirkningerhvor.site/clozapin-og-øl.jsp,

Ex Bf cheated with Co-worker

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:27 PM by TZ Rating: +2|-1

My ex-bf of almost 3 years cheated on me (I don't know for how long, and I don't know how many times). This guy used to lie to me all the time, I never really had solid proof so every time I accused him of telling me things that didn't make sense, he would cause a huge scene and called me crazy. At times he really did make me feel like it was all my fault, so I would end up apologizing for overreacting. I knew in my gut feeling that something was not right, and one day I saw his instant messenger from work, this conversation with a girl called Nagina popped up, my heart stopped, and my world flipped upside down.

I remember him telling me about her - freakish tall, dumb, useless, was working a bottom line job at his company, overweight, had a useless University degree, etc. He also made sure to let me know that he NEVER even talked to her, ever! How funny, I found out from the messenger that they were basically bffs at work, dirty talking to each other, driving her home, buying lunch for each other. I was devastated, I think for the next 3-6 months my life felt like a blur. I cried and drank every day, I couldn't even get myself to touch another guy without feeling completely dirty and violated. At times I wanted to punch him, or rat them out at work so they both would get fired, but the classy side of me decided to stay mum throughout my painful healing process.

I am now with the most wonderful boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, he cares for me and makes me feel safe, and never does weird things to make me question him. I am so thankful that I found out and passed this lying cheater onto a moral-less, less-than-attractive "female".

I believe in the old saying, what goes around comes allll the way back around :)

Comments

Friday, July 1, 2016 8:55 PM

Bad story.... Bad lie

Saturday, August 6, 2016 4:48 PM
ALF

Ex-boyfriend of almost 3 years?  Are you some kind of stalker?  Who keeps track of something like that?

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:53 AM

@alf. She was saying that she had dated him for 3 years, not that she had dated him 3 years ago.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +40|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..