Eye for eye? Should I cheat?

Want to Cheat

Friday, November 20, 2015 9:27 AM by Latina Rating: +20|-8

Super long story short... I found out that my boyfriend was sexting with this other girl, there was pictures of her naked... Shes literally a Slit, she would tell him that she had just had sex the night before and so on... It broke mu heart.. I ask my self why?? Why? He comes home to a clean place, warm food, and Im not even bad looking... I give him the best sex and Bj I can.. Is this really mens nature? Its the first time I caught him sexting. He has talked to other girla in the past, and I let it go, just because I think he could change, but looks like Im wrong. Im trying to find a placw for me and our son, and than I will be moving out.. Im sick of this.. Meanwhile, I wanna cheat on him.. Maybe as a revenge, but mostly I wanna feel another man... I want to experience the situation of being with another man and than just come home like nothing.. Should I?

Tags: Pictures;

Comments

Sunday, November 22, 2015 2:31 AM

Gurl, you have been given free reign.

If you truly feel nothing for him, you need a rebound. and you never ever see yourself forgiving him, then GO HAVE SOME FUN.

YOU DESERVE IT! it sounds like you are a radiant, hard working, unnapprieciated woman. GO GET SUM!

Sunday, November 22, 2015 5:22 AM

From a man. don't  cheat. keep your self respect and be better then him. Nothing hurts a man more then to know he lost the only person who he trusted and was faithful. Sex to men is a past time. We don't view sex like women do on an emotional level. It's weird because at the same time  sex is what draws us emotionally closer to women. I'm  not  justifying what he did just letting you know a man doesn't  love a woman less because he cheats. If you don't  want to stay in the relationship  GO! but if you can work it out ask him him what is it that he needs that won't  make him stray. Now it's  not just about him. You need to set guidelines  for your happiness also. Man and women have weird things that turn them on but the fear of judgment  keeps them from expressing  there fantasy.  That's why they go outside of marriage. the way You know if a man truly loves you if he moves mountains to keep you happy.  Stay faithful  for yourself.

Sunday, November 22, 2015 11:08 AM
Angel

One guess said you had free reign. guess what  everyone does. You and all the people have free will to do anything you please. But is it worth it. Only a slut will give that advice. would you give that advice to your daughter. hey he cheated sleep with other men for revenge  that is great advice. most likely  the person giving that advice hasn't  been able to keep a man. She has no morality. She's a hoe. You want to feel a man's embrace that's fine but get from someone  who will love you truly.  You wouldn't except  a fake diamond from a man who proposed  a  so why except fake love and an embrace from a man. Are you not worth it?   stay faithful  for your self.   embrace your little man (your son).

Monday, November 23, 2015 1:26 PM

If you cheat you'll be as bad as he is, Be better.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:05 PM

If you are out for Revenge, then No. Don't cheat. I'll tell you why. Everytime I have been a good boyfriend, and they were traitors, they always came grovelling back to me. If I felt I ever did anything dishonorable to an ex, I had to come sadly back. No dear, staying honorable is the best strategy for revenge. You were honorable, and some day, the regret will tear him apart. It will never leave him. If you cheat, he will feel his cheating was no big deal anyways and was justified. Besides, if you stay honorable, and he comes back in regret, that is the optimum time to exact the ruthless revenge you seek. Be patient. By then you'll be cooled off, and you will find, Revenge Is A Meal Best Eaten Cold.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015 9:50 PM

I agree with everyone on this except the first comment. Don't drop to his standards be better then that . Leave him and then have your fun it's never ok to cheat .

Sunday, April 10, 2016 3:36 AM

Yes. Cheat on his ass.

-P

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +6|-4
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..