http://markenavnog.website/sumatriptan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/fluconazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zitromax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zinacef-mærke-navn.shtml,

Falling for a married man

I cheated on my husband

Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest Rating: +80|-62

I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I loved him , he was literally my everything I had eyes for no one else but him. But till this day I cannot get over what he did. The married man and I met at work way before me and my husband were married he always had the right things to say.. after my husbands affair I would get advice from the married man and it slowly became something that I had not felt for a long time .. we started seeing each other and having sex and now I'm confused and feeling like I'm catching feelings so him idk what to do ... I know he will never be mine

Comments

Sunday, January 29, 2017 8:12 AM
ALF

And neither will your husband.  "Almost sure he was having sex" is just another way of saying you got diddley squat.  If you want to accuse someone of having sex with someone else, get definitive proof of it.  All you've accomplished here is to start an affair with a married man, and ruin another innocent woman's life.  And then you write this up like you're some sort of victim.  My advice is for you to pull your head out of your ass, leave the married guy alone, and tend to your own marriage.  If you find your husband is actually cheating, or you can't shake the idea that he is, LEAVE!  If you stay you'll make yourself miserable if he's cheating; or make him miserable if he's not.  A lose-lose situation.  Of course, it'll be game over when he does find out that you have actually cheated.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:49 AM
tom

you should just stop thats two families you can wreck yours and his best just to stop and thats that because if you get caught there will be issues for both of you that will hurt your emotinaly and mentally and please give a update

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..