http://markenavnog.website/sumatriptan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/fluconazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zitromax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/zinacef-mærke-navn.shtml,

Falling for a married man

I cheated on my husband

Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest Rating: +79|-62

I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I loved him , he was literally my everything I had eyes for no one else but him. But till this day I cannot get over what he did. The married man and I met at work way before me and my husband were married he always had the right things to say.. after my husbands affair I would get advice from the married man and it slowly became something that I had not felt for a long time .. we started seeing each other and having sex and now I'm confused and feeling like I'm catching feelings so him idk what to do ... I know he will never be mine

Comments

Sunday, January 29, 2017 8:12 AM
ALF

And neither will your husband.  "Almost sure he was having sex" is just another way of saying you got diddley squat.  If you want to accuse someone of having sex with someone else, get definitive proof of it.  All you've accomplished here is to start an affair with a married man, and ruin another innocent woman's life.  And then you write this up like you're some sort of victim.  My advice is for you to pull your head out of your ass, leave the married guy alone, and tend to your own marriage.  If you find your husband is actually cheating, or you can't shake the idea that he is, LEAVE!  If you stay you'll make yourself miserable if he's cheating; or make him miserable if he's not.  A lose-lose situation.  Of course, it'll be game over when he does find out that you have actually cheated.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:49 AM
tom

you should just stop thats two families you can wreck yours and his best just to stop and thats that because if you get caught there will be issues for both of you that will hurt your emotinaly and mentally and please give a update

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..