http://opskriftogvit.site/atarax-opskrift.shtml, http://ogopfattelsefor.site/cefuroxim-og-opfattelse, http://ogrygninggenerisk.site/mildin-og-rygning.shtml, http://udenmadgravid.site/cozaar-uden-mad.cgi, http://generiskforskning.site/generisk-ciloxan.asp,

Feel like a slut

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, April 18, 2016 1:56 PM by Guest Rating: +14|-10

I am 28 and have Been with my fiance for 3 years and were getting married in August.  We are both good looking and he is a great guy. I have been a blessed girl no doubt. I have always got any guy I wanted and up until I was 25 only went for guys that were super hot. Mostly tall 6ft or above great bods and all of the above. My Bf was not a 10 in the looks departement but a solid 8 and does well for himself and is fun. I am so happy to marry him no doubt, but this past Friday my past old me came out. I went out after work for drinks with everyone which I never do, but did.. There is this really hot guy works on floor above me that just started working here and every girl wants him who is single. I never talked to him other than the occasional hello in passing. My gfs told me he asked about me, but of course they made sure to tell them I was off limits which I didnt care as they did. We went out and him and I ended up sitting next to eachother and talking for awhile.. Well by the end of the night we were in the parking garage in the back seat of his SUV. Im really worried might be pregnant as well because we didnt use condom and he did not pull out.. Im not on the pill as my faince and I planned on getting pregnant on honeymoon so got off it..  I saw him at work today and he gave me a note saying he wants  to meet up again soon. I feel bad but I kind of want to meet up too.. I just can't. I let this slut bad side of me go over 3 years ago and don't want to go back to it.

Comments

Monday, April 18, 2016 3:25 PM

Lol such a fake story. All lies. Your not that hot if it's that easy to get you lol lmao. Hot chick's make you work. Your ugly. You just finally got some attention

Monday, April 18, 2016 7:23 PM

If this is real your a dumb cunt. Le a ve your boyfriend he deserves better. You might look like a 10 but Who you are is an inmoral 2. You don't get a 1 because at least you fee Bad. You will do it again because your selfish.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 3:14 AM

"This is so fake.... or...

one... dumb....  chick"

So your (28) supposably, but with a mind of a child, right?  My reason is...  at this age (28), you should be acting more mature.  Bragging about your looks, about how you can have any guy you want? Really? "Who does that?"

** Note... to... your.. fiance...

《"brother, don't waste your time getting married with this child.  you're going to have nothing but headaches... believe me!  she has a lot of growing up to do ... thats for sure!"》

Poster said, "I am so happy to get married"... blah...  blah... blah...  (smh)... no doubt? wow... I think your BF was warning him (in morris code), warning this hot guy... not cuz your off-limits?... haha..  more like, in reality (but in your case.... "check"), you can't handle alcohol... period!  so you went.... from sitting and then ending up in the parking lot, but in a garage (so fake), ending up (this blonde), in the backseat of this SUV.. ("stupid unusual vehicle")..  So you, knowingly know that you're not on the pill, but still yet you have unprotected sex? (can we say airhead)  Do you know how stupid this sounds?  For your sake, I hope this story is fake... wow...  if not... tell fiance to review my (note posted) above.... and read again... and for God's sake! don't pin the pregnancy (from the hot guy), on your fiance.....  have a heart woman!!  Now let me correct you.... "I feel bad because, he gave me a note but, I do want to meet up with him because, my fiance will never find out, but then I don't"  ..is this better?  Last but not least, so more like.... "3 years ago I started being a slut, and you know what?  When it comes to men" (cuz I can get any guy, I want)  omg... "I can get.... this... slutty... personality..

out anytime."

"This story sounds a lot better now.... haha"...

Saturday, April 30, 2016 10:22 AM
john

I actually read the whole story and your heading says it all, your a slut.

Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:54 AM

Slut Alert!!!!

Friday, July 1, 2016 10:04 PM

Well it was true guys.. Why would I lie about something like that? I was a slut for sure and I have to live with that. SO you know I told my fiance and he called everything off and yeah I am dating the guy from the office now so whatever. Haters gonna hate.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:58 PM
ALF

Face it girlie, THE SLUT IS BACK!

Saturday, September 17, 2016 9:39 AM
TheBestAdvice

I'm glad you told your fiancé. Here's the thing that you should keep in mind. Did the guy you are dating now know you were engaged when he fucked you the first time. Based on your story he probably did. Have you ever heard the saying "If he will cheat with you, he will cheat on you?"

He already knows that you cheated while you were engaged.  How much respect do you think he has for you?

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +28|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..