Feel like scum and want to atone

I cheated on my girlfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 12:14 AM by Guest Rating: +10|-3

My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years. We've had an occasional fight here and there, but never anything serious enough to break us up. My girlfriend has sworn off sex until she finds "Mr Right" while I've had several partners in the past, though I told her every detail before we started dating. Several of our fights were about the fact that we don't have sex, but always ended in her adamantly sticking to wanting to find her soul mate.

A few days ago though I went out with a work colleague and we had a few drinks. I told her about this and how it was making me feel. Next thing I know, I am waking up in a hotel room with her several hours later. I immediately regretted everything and cut all ties to her. I feel like absolute shit now. I don't know why I betrayed my girlfriend and I want to atone for what I've done. I'm scared that if I tell her, she will cut all ties to me and do everything in her power to make sure everyone I know and love does as well. I know the majority of people will think I'm an insensitive shitbag, and I fully agree. But is there a way to atone for what I've done? I'll do anything.

Tags: Dating; Hotel;

Comments

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 8:38 PM

😂Lmao. Listen man she said no sex until she meet Mr right.  If it was a religious thing then it's understandable but if not what she saying is your Mr right now.  Your not worthy of  her cookie. If she slept with you before and won't do it now then just leave. And be Mr goodbye bitch.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:54 PM

You sure ass hell aren't Mr. Right BOII

Monday, August 1, 2016 2:15 AM
Becky

I think you need to keep your mouth shut and just never do it again. If you can't be faithful then leave her because she sounds like a good girl and doesn't deserve the disrespect you gave her.

Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:17 PM by John

Comments
i was in a bar one night and this blonde walked in with a small child to see her mom who was the bartender.she only stayed a few minutes and  then left.Her mother said i should meet her daughter as she was single again,she caught her husband cheating.well one thing after another we got together and a year later we were married.fast forward 17 yrs.iwas trucker gone 4or5days a week.i came home earl..
Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM by Mich

Comments
I'm not proud of what happened, but it happened. I was at a conference for work, I don't travel often and when I got back to the hotel I didn't know what to do. It was only 4:30 and I didn't want to watch TV all night. I didn't plan on meeting anyone but I did want to get out of the hotel room. I went to the hotel bar to sit at the table, read a bit and have a drink. There weren't many people the..
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +29|-17
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..