http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nix-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/alnok-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/bromocriptin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/aripiprazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

Feel like scum and want to atone

I cheated on my girlfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 12:14 AM by Guest Rating: +11|-3

My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years. We've had an occasional fight here and there, but never anything serious enough to break us up. My girlfriend has sworn off sex until she finds "Mr Right" while I've had several partners in the past, though I told her every detail before we started dating. Several of our fights were about the fact that we don't have sex, but always ended in her adamantly sticking to wanting to find her soul mate.

A few days ago though I went out with a work colleague and we had a few drinks. I told her about this and how it was making me feel. Next thing I know, I am waking up in a hotel room with her several hours later. I immediately regretted everything and cut all ties to her. I feel like absolute shit now. I don't know why I betrayed my girlfriend and I want to atone for what I've done. I'm scared that if I tell her, she will cut all ties to me and do everything in her power to make sure everyone I know and love does as well. I know the majority of people will think I'm an insensitive shitbag, and I fully agree. But is there a way to atone for what I've done? I'll do anything.

Tags: Dating; Hotel;

Comments

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 8:38 PM

😂Lmao. Listen man she said no sex until she meet Mr right.  If it was a religious thing then it's understandable but if not what she saying is your Mr right now.  Your not worthy of  her cookie. If she slept with you before and won't do it now then just leave. And be Mr goodbye bitch.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:54 PM

You sure ass hell aren't Mr. Right BOII

Monday, August 1, 2016 2:15 AM
Becky

I think you need to keep your mouth shut and just never do it again. If you can't be faithful then leave her because she sounds like a good girl and doesn't deserve the disrespect you gave her.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +215|-64
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +46|-21
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..