Feel like scum and want to atone

I cheated on my girlfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 12:14 AM by Guest Rating: +11|-3

My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years. We've had an occasional fight here and there, but never anything serious enough to break us up. My girlfriend has sworn off sex until she finds "Mr Right" while I've had several partners in the past, though I told her every detail before we started dating. Several of our fights were about the fact that we don't have sex, but always ended in her adamantly sticking to wanting to find her soul mate.

A few days ago though I went out with a work colleague and we had a few drinks. I told her about this and how it was making me feel. Next thing I know, I am waking up in a hotel room with her several hours later. I immediately regretted everything and cut all ties to her. I feel like absolute shit now. I don't know why I betrayed my girlfriend and I want to atone for what I've done. I'm scared that if I tell her, she will cut all ties to me and do everything in her power to make sure everyone I know and love does as well. I know the majority of people will think I'm an insensitive shitbag, and I fully agree. But is there a way to atone for what I've done? I'll do anything.

Tags: Dating; Hotel;

Comments

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 8:38 PM

šŸ˜‚Lmao. Listen man she said no sex until she meet Mr right.  If it was a religious thing then it's understandable but if not what she saying is your Mr right now.  Your not worthy of  her cookie. If she slept with you before and won't do it now then just leave. And be Mr goodbye bitch.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:54 PM

You sure ass hell aren't Mr. Right BOII

Monday, August 1, 2016 2:15 AM
Becky

I think you need to keep your mouth shut and just never do it again. If you can't be faithful then leave her because she sounds like a good girl and doesn't deserve the disrespect you gave her.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +103|-97
12K
Comments
the first timeĀ iĀ met this guy he asked me for my number andĀ iĀ refused,Ā iĀ am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besidesĀ i'mĀ in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks laterĀ iĀ met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in frontĀ of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..