Feel like scum and want to atone

I cheated on my girlfriend

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 12:14 AM by Guest Rating: +11|-3

My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years. We've had an occasional fight here and there, but never anything serious enough to break us up. My girlfriend has sworn off sex until she finds "Mr Right" while I've had several partners in the past, though I told her every detail before we started dating. Several of our fights were about the fact that we don't have sex, but always ended in her adamantly sticking to wanting to find her soul mate.

A few days ago though I went out with a work colleague and we had a few drinks. I told her about this and how it was making me feel. Next thing I know, I am waking up in a hotel room with her several hours later. I immediately regretted everything and cut all ties to her. I feel like absolute shit now. I don't know why I betrayed my girlfriend and I want to atone for what I've done. I'm scared that if I tell her, she will cut all ties to me and do everything in her power to make sure everyone I know and love does as well. I know the majority of people will think I'm an insensitive shitbag, and I fully agree. But is there a way to atone for what I've done? I'll do anything.

Tags: Dating; Hotel;

Comments

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 8:38 PM

😂Lmao. Listen man she said no sex until she meet Mr right.  If it was a religious thing then it's understandable but if not what she saying is your Mr right now.  Your not worthy of  her cookie. If she slept with you before and won't do it now then just leave. And be Mr goodbye bitch.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 10:54 PM

You sure ass hell aren't Mr. Right BOII

Monday, August 1, 2016 2:15 AM
Becky

I think you need to keep your mouth shut and just never do it again. If you can't be faithful then leave her because she sounds like a good girl and doesn't deserve the disrespect you gave her.

Friday, December 1, 2017 6:54 PM
SERENA WILLIAMS

SERENA WILLIAMS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE, I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,AND THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL, OR CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347052958531 OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP ON +2349057353987, HE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SWEET MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF YOUR LOVER IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

52K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

81K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +229|-132
24K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..