Fiance' cheats on me and I like it

My girlfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 7:13 PM by PCJoe Rating: +17|-9

This story might sound far fetched to some but I, personally, know it to be true, because it's mine.

I've been dating my fiance' for almost six years now and we have been engaged for over a year.  I love her to death and she loves me.  I have shared her with a few guys though, not exactly an open relationship but we have had a few threesomes and she has made a few videos for me with other guys.  Now my penis is pretty average in length and a bit thicker than average.  SHe claims that it's the perfect fit for her but every time we have went hunting for guys and get a few prospective partners she always gravitates towards 'bigger' guys.

I figured it was coincidence or maybe just preference for every now and then but a bit too much for regular sex but curiousity got the better of me.  I installed an app on her phone that allows me to read her texts from my computer and even record audio without her knowing whenever I remotely tell it to.  I know, I know... but I did it more because it aroused me to hear what she said to guys when I wasn't around to hear/read the convo.

Well with that in action I arranged for her to meet a new guy that she hand picked that was rather well endowed.  The rules were everything they did together gets recorded and he has to wear a condom.  Well they met and I set her phone to record the evening.  After the fact she claimed that it took them a long time to get comfortable so they didn't start till about an hr to an hr and a half after getting there.  Later that night when I got the recordings I learned the truth.  The video I got was a grand total of 8 minutes long.  It cut in with her naked sucking him off.  Then cut out and back in to him doing her from behind.  Cut out, then him on top in a different room.  Cut out.  Cut back in to him finishing on her face.

Listening to the recordings I learned that that particular session actually lasted about 45 minutes and included a lot more than what I saw.  He used toys on her, went down on her, made her squirt for the first time ever, she performed analingus on him. etc. etc.  After they were done he said "Sorry i didn't have the camera on more often, just kinda got into it."  She replied "Don't worry, I kind of liked being dirty behind his back, especially with a bigger guy."

That turned to him asking about my size.  She told him I was "good enough" to keep her satisfied but that "bigger is definitely better, I was just built to take bigger guys."  He asked her more questions which led her to admitting that he had the "perfect c***" for her and it was "exponentially better sex" than she had ever had with me."

He then asked if she liked doing things behind my back if she'd want to go another round with no camera so he could really "make (her) (his) sl**"  "After making me cum that hard I'm already your sl**."

Now my fiance' HATES condoms but she followed the rule for the first time.  This time though she specifically asked him if he'd want to "Skip the condom" so he could send her home "full of his cum."  He said absolutely and this time they went at it for a good hour.  I've never heard my fiance scream and moan that hard.  He made her tell him how much better he was during the act and towards the end I heard her begging "Please cum inside me!  Cum deeper than my man ever could!"  Well, he did...

They exchanged phone numbers which she added to her blocked list so I couldn't see when he would text her when I'm around(also against the rules) and after that they would meet semi-regularly but it slowly died out over the next few months.  All together they met 9 times but haven't met for the past three months.  She would regularly tell him how he's the best sex she's ever had and the more they met the more "boring" sex with me was getting.

It didn't seem to slow our sex life down at all though and evern helped her learn how to guide me to make her squirt.  I never confronted her about it and would get off reading their conversations and recording their sessions.  Since then I haven't felt the need to set her up with any other guys or arrange any threesomes but from time to time I still check her history and hope to see a text from her FWB that they are arranging a meeting.

Tags: Dating; Video;

Thursday, June 23, 2016 4:40 PM

Open relationship always work in the favor of the women never the men. Just remember that.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:13 PM

I read half of it and I'm ready to puke.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:24 PM

You're already getting the milk (as well as everyone else), so why marry the cow?  You had a rule that she must use condoms during her interludes, and she isn't following it.  You're going to wind up with a raging case of heebie jeebies sooner or later.  Have your fun, but don't make a life commitment to her.

Friday, June 24, 2016 12:35 AM

Man - I didn't read anything in your story that suggested you weren't happy with all that transpired, and still are.

So good for you and I hope you both remain happy in your relationship.  I'm amused at the guy who wants to puke.  Guess he has a very moral sexulaity and I wonder how often he's fulfilled in his sex life?  Or does he get off more on putting other people, that he doesn't approve of, down?  There are perverts like that.

Friday, June 24, 2016 4:27 PM

I would never share my women with anyone.

Friday, June 24, 2016 4:28 PM

Monday, June 27, 2016 8:02 AM

Great story.. I also love my wife being a dirty slut

Thursday, June 30, 2016 9:07 PM

I've dabbled in sharing, and it's fine as long as there's reciprocity and everyone follows the rules.  She is not following the rules.  Always be present when she is with another man.  If she's not okay with that, she's doing it for her enjoyment, not yours.  Sharing is about pleasing your partner.  If she's hiding some of it from you, that's just betrayal and cheating, not sharing.  The rules must be obeyed.  You must enforce them.

Friday, July 1, 2016 9:37 AM
Tell her how much this turns you on. Communication is key! If she feels safe with you, and if she knows she doesn't have to sneak around then she will confide in you and respect you more. Also, make yourself a comodity. If you make sure that no guy could replace you emotionally, then she will never leave and she will ge grateful for your understanding.
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 3:48 AM

You guys that like to tell these cuck fantasies can't even make up a halfway believable story.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +24|-15
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +86|-41
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +26|-12
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...